IGF-2 New formula is Less Potent?????

Insaniac

Awards
I was checking for the best price in the internet and noticed a differance in the formula on some websites.....will you please confirm if the anything has been changed.
Instead of 75% L-Dopa down to 25% L-Dopa and
Instead of Chlorophytum Borivilanium (50% extract),to Safed Musli 50% and
Instead of Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins) to Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)

Thank you....Nutraplanet Rocks

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I think the old formula had 25% L-Dopa, 50% Safed Musli and 3% Rosavins. ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I was checking for the best price in the internet and noticed a differance in the formula on some websites.....will you please confirm if the anything has been changed.

Chlorophytum and Safed are the same thing.
Thats an increase in Rhodiola.
L-Dopa is actually higher in the NEW formula of IGF-2.

Whatever site you saw had the old info up. Nutra has the newer version in stock.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The latest version of IGF-2 - which has been out for AGES - is defintiely NOT less potent than the original formula.

Current version:

~Rosie~

Attachments

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i doubt theres old formulas still around. Just some lazy sites not updated i'd say

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt theres old formulas still around. Just some lazy sites not updated i'd say
Yeah, the old stock has NOT been available since post-March/April 2008 - anything after that is the latest version. Some places just do not update - they really should.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
The only change was to go from a 50% L-Dopa to 75% in the Mucuna, and as Rosie stated, that was approximately 2 years ago.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I always wanted to try IGF-2 out, I may give it a shot with the 30% code I got.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always wanted to try IGF-2 out, I may give it a shot with the 30% code I got.
IGF-2 is IMO the best product in the AN line-up - you're definitely missing out if you DON'T try it!

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
When I finish up this ERASE + Titanium + LITUP stack I want to get underway real soon, Imma give IGF-2 a shot, what would be a good stack with it? My training consist of HIIT and at a boxing gym.

I love DRIVE but the fact if I remember correctly with my weight it aint a month supply sucks for me cause the sh1t aint cheap u know..

Judging how LITUP is, I may do a IGF-2 + LITUP + bulk DAA

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I finish up this ERASE + Titanium + LITUP stack I want to get underway real soon, Imma give IGF-2 a shot, what would be a good stack with it? My training consist of HIIT and at a boxing gym.

I love DRIVE but the fact if I remember correctly with my weight it aint a month supply sucks for me cause the sh1t aint cheap u know..

Judging how LITUP is, I may do a IGF-2 + LITUP + bulk DAA
The "best" stack for you depends on YOUR goals and needs.

As a boxer, Drive is definitely a good addition to run with IGF-2 - this is something I have run numerous times. It's not the cheapest stack, but the results are well worth it.

I've run the Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST stack with great results.

BLACK CATS would be a great product to stack with IGF-2 if looking for energy and aid in endurance - although Drive is the best re endurance and speed endurance benefits.

Take a look around and see what other people have done for what purposes.

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I tried BLACK CATS and DRIVE before, DRIVE was amazing, BLACKCATS I used to gulp 2 of em and didnt really give me that kick like it did the first week, I guess it build up on me quick,

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I tried BLACK CATS and DRIVE before, DRIVE was amazing, BLACKCATS I used to gulp 2 of em and didnt really give me that kick like it did the first week, I guess it build up on me quick,
that's surprising. I haven't heard other building a tolerance to them.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on your stimulant tolerance, and how long you've been using stimulants without a break, this is possible.

that's surprising. I haven't heard other building a tolerance to them.
Yes, others have, Austin. I myself stared at 2 caps daily and now use 5-6 caps a day - DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED for anyone else, but just an example.

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
5-6 caps ? wow is that even safe? haha

yea I was taking stimulates non-stop, I knew it was me and not the product tho.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-6 caps ? wow is that even safe? haha

yea I was taking stimulates non-stop, I knew it was me and not the product tho.
Like I said, anything over 4 caps is NOT recommended for ANYone and I definitely do NOT advocate it for anyone else - just because one person uses something one way does not mean that everyone should do it. I use what works for me, and not without deliberate consideration.

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Trust me you can take 10 caps a day and tell me it's the best thing out you wouldnt budge me to even consider it. I notice u take crazy amounts of everything tho, from BLACKCATS to ERASE, how many pills you swallow in a day ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me you can take 10 caps a day and tell me it's the best thing out you wouldnt budge me to even consider it. I notice u take crazy amounts of everything tho, from BLACKCATS to ERASE, how many pills you swallow in a day ?
As I have reiterated numerous times before, I use things the way I do specifically for ME and I would NEVER recommend the way I use products to ANYone else!

What I use is not actually crazy at all, and how much or how little should be IRrelevant to YOU because you are NOT me! Read my logs and do the math.

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
As I have reiterated numerous times before, I use things the way I do specifically for ME and I would NEVER recommend the way I use products to ANYone else!

What I use is not actually crazy at all, and how much or how little should be IRrelevant to YOU because you are NOT me! Read my logs and do the math.

~Rosie~
Are you ok ?

No one taking your advice and deciding to gulp down as many pills as you do and trust me there's nothing in this world you can do to convince me what your doing is the right way for ME, you was fine before these products ever came to light, I take certain products to give me a edge or a boost to push further, not sure what you get taking more than the recommended dosage by all means I dont care to be honest, I asked you a simple question on how many pills you gulp a day cause I feel I gulp alot and I dont even exceed the recommended dosage,

no need to get crazy on me and act like you belong in a psych ward maybe you should cut down on the 100 pills a day it seems you cant even carry a conversation nonethe less answer a simple question

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you ok ?

No one taking your advice and deciding to gulp down as many pills as you do and trust me there's nothing in this world you can do to convince me what your doing is the right way for ME, you was fine before these products ever came to light, I take certain products to give me a edge or a boost to push further, not sure what you get taking more than the recommended dosage by all means I dont care to be honest, I asked you a simple question on how many pills you gulp a day cause I feel I gulp alot and I dont even exceed the recommended dosage,

no need to get crazy on me and act like you belong in a psych ward maybe you should cut down on the 100 pills a day it seems you cant even carry a conversation nonethe less answer a simple question
I'm not going to get into an argument with someone who obviously has no idea what they're talking about. You asked a question and I answered it - next time, look around before asking questions answers have already been given to. I never said that people should do what I do - in fact, I said the OPPOSITE, which you would realize if you actually READ what I wrote. And as I said, what I do I do for ME, not you or anyone else, and what I do should not bother you or anyone else. If you want to be a troll, do it elsewhere - I have nothing more to say to someone who just wants to cause issues where there are none.

~Rosie~

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Don't let simple misunderstanding turn into an argument.
LITUPisMIA, Rosie was just answering questions and being helpful..... she meant no offense whatsoever. I suppose if you don't know her, you might misinterpret her words...... typing on the internet is hard to convey true meaning without typing novels. Personal attacks are not necessary. Now, I'd suggest you hug and makeup... but I'll hug her for you. Deal?

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Rosie is good peoples she means well, I wasent trying to argue, my fault rose