IGF-2 smells a little funky?

1. IGF-2 smells a little funky?

I've ran IGF-2 before but my recent bottle smells a little strange. I don't remember it smelling like that. I don't know if they change the formula any and I assume it's supposed to smell like this but I wanted to see if anyone else knows what I'm talking about. Smells a little like vinegar or something and it's pretty pungent.

Is this normal?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I've ran IGF-2 before but my recent bottle smells a little strange. I don't remember it smelling like that. I don't know if they change the formula any and I assume it's supposed to smell like this but I wanted to see if anyone else knows what I'm talking about. Smells a little like vinegar or something and it's pretty pungent.

Is this normal?
    Each batch will smell a little different, so therefore each bottle might smell a little different. No formula changes. It'll be fine.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Thanks for the reply.

I just don't remember IGF-2 smelling like vinegar! lol

I sent a message to Alyson to see what's up.

I'm sure it's nothing, I just want to make sure since I dished out $50 for this stuff!
    •   

4. Yeah don't worry about the smell bud. Honestly, there isn't anything to worry about there. What could have happened is that some of the powder escaped from a few caps and honestly the raw powders put together smell and taste like ass so basically there is nothing wrong...the product will still kick ass.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I just don't remember IGF-2 smelling like vinegar! lol

I sent a message to Alyson to see what's up.

I'm sure it's nothing, I just want to make sure since I dished out $50 for this stuff!
    It's nothing. I actually just went and stuck my nose inside (first time ever done this) my current IGF-2 bottle and yeah, you're right, it smells strongly like vinegar. So, nothing to worry about at all
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. this stuff is the nastiest smelling crap ive ever seen made, i remember gagging when it was being mixed one time several years back. no worries my friend
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    this stuff is the nastiest smelling crap ive ever seen made, i remember gagging when it was being mixed one time several years back. no worries my friend
    It smells as bad as it tastes...lol. Man I still remember breaking open the caps of DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM and gunning down the raw powders...rough stuff, but man does it hit like a tank and the workouts are off the charts.

Cheers Joe!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemaguno(Epi) smells funky??
    By Kraker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 11:00 PM
  2. Funky Health Issues
    By allen70 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:28 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. Funky body odor