IGF-2 smells a little funky?

  1. IGF-2 smells a little funky?


    I've ran IGF-2 before but my recent bottle smells a little strange. I don't remember it smelling like that. I don't know if they change the formula any and I assume it's supposed to smell like this but I wanted to see if anyone else knows what I'm talking about. Smells a little like vinegar or something and it's pretty pungent.

    Is this normal?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I've ran IGF-2 before but my recent bottle smells a little strange. I don't remember it smelling like that. I don't know if they change the formula any and I assume it's supposed to smell like this but I wanted to see if anyone else knows what I'm talking about. Smells a little like vinegar or something and it's pretty pungent.

    Is this normal?
    Each batch will smell a little different, so therefore each bottle might smell a little different. No formula changes. It'll be fine.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. Thanks for the reply.

    I just don't remember IGF-2 smelling like vinegar! lol

    I sent a message to Alyson to see what's up.

    I'm sure it's nothing, I just want to make sure since I dished out $50 for this stuff!

  4. Yeah don't worry about the smell bud. Honestly, there isn't anything to worry about there. What could have happened is that some of the powder escaped from a few caps and honestly the raw powders put together smell and taste like ass so basically there is nothing wrong...the product will still kick ass.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

    I just don't remember IGF-2 smelling like vinegar! lol

    I sent a message to Alyson to see what's up.

    I'm sure it's nothing, I just want to make sure since I dished out $50 for this stuff!
    It's nothing. I actually just went and stuck my nose inside (first time ever done this) my current IGF-2 bottle and yeah, you're right, it smells strongly like vinegar. So, nothing to worry about at all
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. this stuff is the nastiest smelling crap ive ever seen made, i remember gagging when it was being mixed one time several years back. no worries my friend
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    this stuff is the nastiest smelling crap ive ever seen made, i remember gagging when it was being mixed one time several years back. no worries my friend
    It smells as bad as it tastes...lol. Man I still remember breaking open the caps of DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM and gunning down the raw powders...rough stuff, but man does it hit like a tank and the workouts are off the charts.

    Cheers Joe!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemaguno(Epi) smells funky??
    By Kraker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 11:00 PM
  2. Funky Health Issues
    By allen70 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:28 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. Funky body odor
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
  5. Funky Question
    By rageinacage21 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Log in
Log in