FREE TEST vs TestoPro

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
The name says it all anyone wanna try and convince me that FreeTest is better as its about £5 more per bottle in the UK and only has 25 servings compared to TestoPro's 30. Ive tried testo pro before and loved it but im willing to give FreeTest a go if ya can convince me :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually thought about using them together as a stack :eek:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The name says it all anyone wanna try and convince me that FreeTest is better as its about £5 more per bottle in the UK and only has 25 servings compared to TestoPro's 30. Ive tried testo pro before and loved it but im willing to give FreeTest a go if ya can convince me :D
I have never used or been tempted to try TestoPro, so cannot comment on it, but I HAVE used FREE TEST, and the results I got were phenomenal - review my time on it at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154790-female-terminator-trains.html. My personal experience with FREE TEST re progress, muscle mass and strength gained, are enough for me to recommend it - I have used a lot of Testosterone boosters and FREE TEST is the one that has given me the best gains.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arent they 2 different products in general?
Cause if they are, the you cant compare the two LMAO..

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hah, that's like comparing erase to tribulus. Definitely Testopro.

Although Free Test might give you a good feeling it won't give you relative strength or mass.

^That one's for you Rosie LMAO

Here we go up the old gizm trail again skippy!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not used Free Test so I cannot personally comment on its effectiveness thought I have heard good things.

Testopro however is quickly becoming a staple in all my stacks. Currently Im running 2 bottles along with whole bunch of other AI goodies.

As for which is better...you're talking about two products that do two different things, via two different mechanism, via very different ingredients. The two can be stacked and will probably work very nicely.

If you had to pick 1...my vote goes for Testopro b/c I can personally verify that it's a very effective supplement and I cannot do that for Free Test. I do think stxnas has a great idea in stacking them if you get the chance. I would like to see how that stack treats you.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not used Free Test so I cannot personally comment on its effectiveness thought I have heard good things.

Testopro however is quickly becoming a staple in all my stacks. Currently Im running 2 bottles along with whole bunch of other AI goodies.

As for which is better...you're talking about two products that do two different things, via two different mechanism, via very different ingredients. The two can be stacked and will probably work very nicely.

If you had to pick 1...my vote goes for Testopro b/c I can personally verify that it's a very effective supplement and I cannot do that for Free Test. I do think stxnas has a great idea in stacking them if you get the chance. I would like to see how that stack treats you.
Just what I figured! Smart man.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, that's like comparing erase to tribulus. Definitely Testopro.

Although Free Test might give you a good feeling it won't give you relative strength or mass.

^That one's for you Rosie LMAO

Here we go up the old gizm trail again skippy!
Have YOU personally used FREE TEST? If you have not, then giving an OPINION that "it won't give you relative strength or mass" is simply that - your opinion. Real-world results DISagree with your opinion.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only tried testopro and it's the best test booster i've ever taken, and results come quick and continue for the rest of your run

however i have recommended both to a friend, he ran both seperately and his review is they are both good but testopro gave him more results that he was looking for

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys think ill go for testo pro as its mass im looking for and have already used and loved it tbh prob my fav ever supliment due to the effects being so noticable.

EDIT: Are they not both natural test boosters so how come you cant compare??

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
I've used free test and only a 3 day sample of testpro. Free test was good but I don't think it was worth the price. Since test pro is cheaper and has more servings I think it would be the way to go.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys think ill go for testo pro as its mass im looking for and have already used and loved it tbh prob my fav ever supliment due to the effects being so noticable.

Ideally...Free Test boosts testosterone by regulating cortisol and estrogen via the suicidal inhibitor 3,7-keto DHEA. It also contains forslean, resveratrol, and ALCAR to help amplify the effects of the product.

Testopro on the other hand unbinds bound testosterone via divanil, regulates estrogen and prevents aromatization with I3C and lastly has that beautiful extract of testofen which has been reported to increase testosterone, lean mass, and strength. I have found quite the amount of scientific data to support that testofen is a very anabolic extract. The studies in which I have seen the extract work is 600mg per day which is the exact amount found in testopro.

As you can see they work differently so to compare the two can be a bit misleading.

Enjoy the testopro, I know I am!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just because two supplements are classed in the same category does not mean that they are comparable, especially if they work through different mechanisms, etc.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Freetest was a waste of 6 weeks for me. I even called up AI and asked if I could up the dosage and they said maybe I could take 5. I like Testopro also.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Freetest was a waste of 6 weeks for me. I even called up AI and asked if I could up the dosage and they said maybe I could take 5. I like Testopro also.
What? ^^ This makes very little sense.

Free Test and TestoPro are tough to compare... it's apples to oranges. Different mechanisms of action, and each will probably affect different people to differing degrees. I am confident that in the majority of people, greater long term results will be had from Free Test.

TestoPRO is a VERY solid formulation though. They'd go together extremely well. The addition of RPM and Perform would make for a VERY potent combination.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

LOL

I hate that, My camaro was running like **** so I called up Ford and they told me to try and add different gasoline. I like lamp

My post made as much sense as yours

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So Free test did nothing for you, so you called up a different company to ask if you should increase the dosage?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Wait you don't do that?

Last week I had an issue with my local cable company so I called direct tv to ask them to fix it

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I called Applied Nutrceuticals. The guy at AN asked me if I have ever used any prohormones and I said yes. He said that he was finding that guys with past history of prohormone use did not respond well to Free Test. You can go back on my post to about June or July when I used Free test to back up my post.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you are in UK why not use BetaTest + Alpha-X :food:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I called Applied Nutrceuticals. The guy at AN asked me if I have ever used any prohormones and I said yes. He said that he was finding that guys with past history of prohormone use did not respond well to Free Test. You can go back on my post to about June or July when I used Free test to back up my post.
Applied Nutriceuticals = AN, not AI, LOL.

if you are in UK why not use BetaTest + Alpha-X :food:
^^^Very viable option. Alpha-X is a great product!

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
yea well there is so many companies to remember I can't keep them straight.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-X win!

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
hey why isn't the Alpha X available here in the USA? Is it still available?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey why isn't the Alpha X available here in the USA? Is it still available?
This has already been asked and answered in numerous threads.
This issue has been discussed before (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/124424-ans-new-product.html).

Alpha-X was designed for the European market. They are and will NOT be available in the US, and there will be NO samples available in the US either. If you want to try it you will have to order it from a European source. For more information, see www.nutriminds.eu.
Check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/124424-ans-new-product.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/130044-applied-nutriceuticals-alpha.html

Yes, it's still available.

Machete1018

Awards
"TestoPRO is a VERY solid formulation though. They'd go together extremely well. The addition of RPM and Perform would make for a VERY potent combination."

What are your thoughts about a HgHUP, free test, erase, and testopro stack?

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
"TestoPRO is a VERY solid formulation though. They'd go together extremely well. The addition of RPM and Perform would make for a VERY potent combination."

See the other thread:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would not need to stack FREE TEST with Erase since they contain the same active - use one or the other. The rest of it would stack fine together, though.

~Rosie~

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Machete Im actually thinking about stacking Testopro, HGHpro, Free Test, and some DAA. So if you wanna stack them go ahead. But Rosie is right and I just would not stack Erase AND Free Test.

If you have both run one, take a break, then run the other. Should be a solid stack.