• Established
I'm about to start a stack of:

IGF-2
RPM
Beta Alanine
AAKG
Creatine Kre-Alkalyn
Gluta-lyn (Glutamine)

I generally wake up in the mornings, grab a bite to eat and wait about an hour or so to hit the gym.

Should I dose the IGF-2 as soon as I wake up? Should I take the RPM now as well?

How long after I dose these two should I wait to eat something?

Would I need to wake up a little early to dose something?

Thanks for any help!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a stack of:

IGF-2
RPM
Beta Alanine
AAKG
Creatine Kre-Alkalyn
Gluta-lyn (Glutamine)

I generally wake up in the mornings, grab a bite to eat and wait about an hour or so to hit the gym.

Should I dose the IGF-2 as soon as I wake up? Should I take the RPM now as well?

How long after I dose these two should I wait to eat something?

Would I need to wake up a little early to dose something?

Thanks for any help!!
RPM you only need to take on workout days, but using it everyday does help provide cumulative effects.

How many caps you use of RPM is dependent on your stim tolerance. Start with 3 and go up from there if need be. Also, if you want the RPM and IGF-2 to kick in quicker you could get ballsy and break open the caps and gun down the raw powder like I usually do ;)

Anyway, dose your IGF-2 and RPM first thing when you get up on an empty stomach. If you want you can have a protein shake with them. Make sure you take both the IGF-2 and RPM an hour before training. You'll most likely notice the "kick in" effect about 10-15 minutes into your workout.

Also, since you workout early, make your first dose your largest dose of IGF-2 (if your using 8 caps a day dose it 4-2-3...as in 4 when you get up because it your pre-workout dose, 2 caps about 6-8 hours later, and 3 caps pre-bed and make sure your pre-bed dose is taken about 2 hours away from carbs)

If you need anything else let me know.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
cts.

How many caps you use of RPM is dependent on your stim tolerance. Start with 3 and go up from there if need be. Also, if you want the RPM and IGF-2 to kick in quicker you could get ballsy and break open the caps and gun down the raw powder like I usually do ;)
i remember when i tried a open cap of rpm in the mouth. oh man it was rough! never tried it with IGF-2 yet, does it taste awful too? lol :puppy_dog_eyes:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
i remember when i tried a open cap of rpm in the mouth. oh man it was rough! never tried it with IGF-2 yet, does it taste awful too? lol :puppy_dog_eyes:
IGF-2 isn't as bad as RPM IMO. To be honest, DRIVE is the easiest to put down powder wise. RPM I think is the worst because of the bitterness from the l-arginine and the heavy taste from the cocoa extract. I can tolerate a lot of sh*t, but RPM raw powder is right up there with Yellow Gold and some of the other powders that make you want to vomit non-stop. However, after a while you become numb to it and its like just like meh man this tastes like ass, but I've had worse. LOL :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot, man.

Tomorrow is my first day back working out. Been off since last Friday to get rested up before I start this stack.

Reeeeal excited!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow is my first day back working out. Been off since last Friday to get rested up before I start this stack.

Reeeeal excited!
You'll love this stack :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ugh yes the rpm open cap. I remember me and dirk doing that at appnut land, straight to the head lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i love open cap. It hits much quicker and seems to be more potent