The One and Hair Loss
- 10-28-2010, 02:42 AM
- 10-28-2010, 10:01 AM
10-28-2010, 10:16 AM
If you're able to get ahold of an actual bottle of AppNut's The One, you have a clean, potent product there that will work very well on a high volume workout plan with significantly higher than maintenance calories. Find the compound elsewhere, you may be pushing your luck on side effects.
10-28-2010, 02:07 PM
The fact that it's a DHT derivative scares me, but I'm interested in researching it further. Is it difficult to find this product?
10-28-2010, 02:14 PM
10-28-2010, 02:15 PM
10-28-2010, 06:36 PM
10-28-2010, 06:53 PM
You can still find The ONE around on the internet, but most guys stocked up on it and sell it privately. Check Ebay or other auction sites and maybe even check around here and see if anyone has a bottle or two they are willing to part with. Personally, if you can't get the original then don't bother with a knockoff because there is no guarantee you will be actually getting what you are paying for.
"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
11-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I felt a massive increase in the tingling sensation on my scalp which has only meant one thing - I'm going to be losing hair. The sensation in and of itself doesn't mean the same thing for everyone but my hairline slipped back a bit during the cycle and PCT.
11-25-2010, 12:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matt Skiba in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2012, 05:43 AM
- By ButtaButtaJam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2007, 08:24 PM
- By calidood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2007, 06:23 PM
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-14-2005, 03:23 PM
- By da95es in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2003, 05:51 PM