The One and Hair Loss

1. New Member
    Answers

The One and Hair Loss

Hey guys, quick question: Any chance of hair loss/thinning with The One? I'm prone to MPB so usually stay away from test boosters or prohormones after having lost some hair using test/gear years back. Thanks!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct View Post
    Hey guys, quick question: Any chance of hair loss/thinning with The One? I'm prone to MPB so usually stay away from test boosters or prohormones after having lost some hair using test/gear years back. Thanks!
    The ONE is a DHT derivative, so it is possible. However, there has been NO reported feedback from users of hair loss/thinning.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The ONE is a DHT derivative, so it is possible. However, there has been NO reported feedback from users of hair loss/thinning.
    Rosie is very correct. Anything is possible, but we've seen no reports. Hair loss and it's association with DHT related prohormones is a very cloudy area, as there is still no 100% identified link. The chemical differences (specifically i believe at the 3rd carbon?) make a major difference in the overall effects, both good and bad (better mass gains than one would expect, much less side effects than one would expect).

If you're able to get ahold of an actual bottle of AppNut's The One, you have a clean, potent product there that will work very well on a high volume workout plan with significantly higher than maintenance calories. Find the compound elsewhere, you may be pushing your luck on side effects.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

The fact that it's a DHT derivative scares me, but I'm interested in researching it further. Is it difficult to find this product?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

The fact that it's a DHT derivative scares me, but I'm interested in researching it further. Is it difficult to find this product?
    Considering that Applied Nutriceuticals DIScontinued The ONE last year, you will not find any of the ORIGINAL APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS product. CEL did make a clone of The ONE, though.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Answers

Well, yes. AppNut discontinued production over a year ago. This was in a proactive attempt to avoid issues we foresaw coming to the industry regarding PH type products.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. New Member
    Answers

Ah, understood. Thanks guys!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Well there are ways around losing your hair. What you want to find is something that inhibits the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme at the scalp (saving your hair in other words), but make sure not to take anything that will systemically inhibit 5AR otherwise using the ONE is pointless.

You can still find The ONE around on the internet, but most guys stocked up on it and sell it privately. Check Ebay or other auction sites and maybe even check around here and see if anyone has a bottle or two they are willing to part with. Personally, if you can't get the original then don't bother with a knockoff because there is no guarantee you will be actually getting what you are paying for.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ... there has been NO reported feedback from users of hair loss/thinning.
    That is incorrect Rosie. I did report hair loss when I ran my cycle.

I felt a massive increase in the tingling sensation on my scalp which has only meant one thing - I'm going to be losing hair. The sensation in and of itself doesn't mean the same thing for everyone but my hairline slipped back a bit during the cycle and PCT.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Thor View Post
    The One is methylated DHT, similar to proviron..
    I would dose saw palmetto 3 times daily if one were experiencing hair thinning.
    You do NOT use Saw Palmetto with The ONE, period - if you're going to do that, you may as well NOT use The ONE.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and hair loss
    By Matt Skiba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 04:43 AM
  2. Hair Loss
    By ButtaButtaJam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:24 PM
  3. hair loss
    By calidood in forum Anabolics