RPM + Black Cats

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would this be too much? Would I be better off just going with the RPM?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be too much? Would I be better off just going with the RPM?
"Too much" depends on an individual's stimulant tolerance. It's not too much for a stimulant tolerant individual, but for someone sensitive to stimulants, it would be too much.

If you're going to stack RPM and BLACK CATS, I recommend using only HALF of your usual RPM dosage and ONLY ONE cap of BLACK CATS. After you've assesesd your tolerance, then you can increase to your usual RPM dosage and/or graduate to using two caps of BLACK CATS.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks.

Is there any research showing too much stimulant use inhibits hypertrophy to any degree? I've heard this before but I've yet see any actual evidence to suggest this other than just word-of-mouth stuff.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks.

Is there any research showing too much stimulant use inhibits hypertrophy to any degree? I've heard this before but I've yet see any actual evidence to suggest this other than just word-of-mouth stuff.
I responded to this question in another thread not so long ago - can't remember if you were the inquirer or not. Anyways, I have seen no evidence re experience and observation that stimulant use inhibits hypertrophy - I am a heavy stimulant abuser, and I have had no trouble in gaining muscle mass when I want to; and I know others similar to I who have no issues in gaining muscle either. DO remember that predominantly NUTRITION and training determine whether hypertrophy occurs or not.

Sometimes too much stimulant use can contribute to adrenal fatigue, where gains would not be made - this is the only thing I can think of that might "inhibit hypertrophy". In saying that, adrenal fatigue is created by a HOST of factors, and it is not an absolute that gains cannot be made by an individual in that state, so it's not necessarily the stimulants that cause a lack of hypertrophy if one indeed has adrenal fatigue and experiences that.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, cool. Yeah, I know nutrition is the name of the game. I'm not the type to buy a supplement and simply expect some magic to happen. ;)

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, cool. Yeah, I know nutrition is the name of the game. I'm not the type to buy a supplement and simply expect some magic to happen. ;)

Thanks
Good to hear. There are no "magic pills", although from personal experience, there ARE a few supplements out there that DO work magic, including but not limited to IGF-2 AND BLACK CATS! :party:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I recently started back on the RPM/Drive stack following a multi-week break from Black Cats.

I realized they both definitely have their own place in the old "arsenal". Black Cats will be my "had a long day, dragging, low calories, need a fire lit" add-on.... but RPM and Drive is my go to pre-workout for overall performance enhancement.

Reminds me... LITUP is launching in a couple weeks! Then the whole game changes. lol

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's kinda weird... I've done IGF-2 and it does get you leaner, somehow. But I started researching the individual ingredients and I can't figure out how they do what they do.

I think I'm gonna ditch the black cats for now and just pick up a bottle of IGF-2. I think I'd get more out of it in the long run.

Rosie, do you see that much more benefit running IGF-2 for two bottles consecutively as compared to one bottle? I know that question almost sounds ridiculous, but I've never ran two bottles back to back. One bottle has gotten me pretty good results, but I'd like to run two.

Do you have to change the dose? I remember when I was on it I was doing something like 8 caps per day or something like that. Any recommendations?

Also, I've been working out in the mornings when I wake up before I go into work. Generally I wake up around 1145am and grab a bite, wait about an hour and go to the gym. I go to work at 3pm. What would be the best ways to dose RPM and IGF-2 on a schedule like this? Would it be worth while to wake up earlier and take them on an empty stomach? But what would be the best way to do the RPM before I work considering I want to have something to eat (sometimes I eat really lite, like a piece of toast and a scoop of protein)?

Do you think it would be okay to run RPM/IGF-2 along with some extra beta-alanine, AAKG and citrulline malate? I know RPM contains some L-arginine, so would the extra AAKG even be worth it? I'm looking at a bottle for like $10, so...

Thanks for any help! Hope that last paragraph made sense!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It's kinda weird... I've done IGF-2 and it does get you leaner, somehow. But I started researching the individual ingredients and I can't figure out how they do what they do.

I think I'm gonna ditch the black cats for now and just pick up a bottle of IGF-2. I think I'd get more out of it in the long run.

Rosie, do you see that much more benefit running IGF-2 for two bottles consecutively as compared to one bottle? I know that question almost sounds ridiculous, but I've never ran two bottles back to back. One bottle has gotten me pretty good results, but I'd like to run two.

Do you have to change the dose? I remember when I was on it I was doing something like 8 caps per day or something like that. Any recommendations?

Also, I've been working out in the mornings when I wake up before I go into work. Generally I wake up around 1145am and grab a bite, wait about an hour and go to the gym. I go to work at 3pm. What would be the best ways to dose RPM and IGF-2 on a schedule like this? Would it be worth while to wake up earlier and take them on an empty stomach? But what would be the best way to do the RPM before I work considering I want to have something to eat (sometimes I eat really lite, like a piece of toast and a scoop of protein)?

Do you think it would be okay to run RPM/IGF-2 along with some extra beta-alanine, AAKG and citrulline malate? I know RPM contains some L-arginine, so would the extra AAKG even be worth it? I'm looking at a bottle for like $10, so...

Thanks for any help! Hope that last paragraph made sense!!
I'll put it bluntly as I can bud...if you only run one bottle of IGF-2 your selling yourself short. You get some results with one bottle, but two bottles and you'll see some significant changes. I am the one responsible for getting Rosie hooked on IGF-2...lol. Then again...I may be responsible for getting a lot of people hooked on it as of all supplements that is the one product I have the most experience with.

However, while it does help lean you out, I believe IGF-2 is much better suited for bulking. During my epic bulk from 2 years ago now (damn can't believe its been that long) I ran DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM and put on 20lbs (relatively lean mass as well, not much fat gain at all) in 10 weeks and finally got my bench over the 400lbs mark.

Also, in regard to running any arginine based product...you should always be running l-norvaline along with it in my opinion ;).

Lastly, for dosing on IGF-2...I always recommend to dose it 3 times daily. Upon waking (smallest dose), 6-8 hours later (biggest dose), and pre-bed. If your doing 8 caps daily I would do it 2-4-3.

For RPM...nut up and break the caps open and gun down the raw powder and then have a protein shake and you'll be good to go. Trust me...at first the raw powder of RPM will make you want to gag and its hard to get down, but after a while you get used to it and grow numb to the shock of the bitter/horrid taste. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll put it bluntly as I can bud...if you only run one bottle of IGF-2 your selling yourself short. You get some results with one bottle, but two bottles and you'll see some significant changes. I am the one responsible for getting Rosie hooked on IGF-2...lol. Then again...I may be responsible for getting a lot of people hooked on it as of all supplements that is the one product I have the most experience with.

However, while it does help lean you out, I believe IGF-2 is much better suited for bulking. During my epic bulk from 2 years ago now (damn can't believe its been that long) I ran DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM and put on 20lbs (relatively lean mass as well, not much fat gain at all) in 10 weeks and finally got my bench over the 400lbs mark.

Also, in regard to running any arginine based product...you should always be running l-norvaline along with it in my opinion ;).

Lastly, for dosing on IGF-2...I always recommend to dose it 3 times daily. Upon waking (smallest dose), 6-8 hours later (biggest dose), and pre-bed. If your doing 8 caps daily I would do it 2-4-3.

For RPM...nut up and break the caps open and gun down the raw powder and then have a protein shake and you'll be good to go. Trust me...at first the raw powder of RPM will make you want to gag and its hard to get down, but after a while you get used to it and grow numb to the shock of the bitter/horrid taste. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-
Thanks for the advice man! I've tried opening a cap of RPM before and yeah, it does taste pretty damn awful. But since I'm working out early I'll do it. I'm not one to bitch about the tastes of supplements.