Free Test profile

C

conanster

Awards
Can you list mg amounts for free test ingredients? Particulary interested in amount of 3,7 Keto DHEA.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Proprietary blend..... rms80 and donorrell are the only ones here who know the numbers, and they aren't tellin.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you list mg amounts for free test ingredients? Particulary interested in amount of 3,7 Keto DHEA.
As Jammie said, FREE TEST is a proprietary blend, and those are guarded secrets - you should know that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a shame...Guess I will have to spend my $$ elsewhere :(
Why so interested? FREE TEST works - there's no doubt about that. And you're going to get the same answer from any company regarding their proprietary blends.

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why so interested? FREE TEST works - there's no doubt about that. And you're going to get the same answer from any company regarding their proprietary blends.
He wants to see if the Erase has any more of the active ingredient or if Free Test has a similar amount. It's sad App guys would probably get a lot more sales if they would release info on this particular ingredient only.

BTW i'm certainly not trying to start anything, not again. Why is this a rule? I am puzzled..

C

conanster

Awards
Don't care for proprietary blends as I prefer to know what I'm ingesting. I am more interested in the 3,7 keto than the rest of the product, as I would think it is the powerhouse of the formula. Don't want to compare appled to oranges so to speak.

C

conanster

Awards
Opps..in comparison to Erase... (see above)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Don't care for proprietary blends as I prefer to know what I'm ingesting. I am more interested in the 3,7 keto than the rest of the product, as I would think it is the powerhouse of the formula. Don't want to compare appled to oranges so to speak.
Understandable. Best of luck man!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He wants to see if the Erase has any more of the active ingredient or if Free Test has a similar amount. It's sad App guys would probably get a lot more sales if they would release info on this particular ingredient only.

BTW i'm certainly not trying to start anything, not again. Why is this a rule? I am puzzled..
He should have stated this (which I note he did below).

If you don't want to start anything, don't try and start it.

Opps..in comparison to Erase... (see above)
I see. In that case, why not just use Erase? Just a thought.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
With regards to companies and Prop blends

I know for fact, I have personally sat in the office with Dirk and looked at the tons of research, the stacks of articles everywhere. It takes, months upon months up to a yr or more before we launch a product.

Would you want to do a yr or more worth of trial and error, dial in a formula, then after you launch it next week, ill copy it under sale you and take you to the cleaners?

Not a personal attack its a honest question. If I was a small company looking to get in on the market. I'd wait for the big dogs to do the wrench work, then Id source the ingredients, create a cool label and name and under sale by 5-10 bucks

its ****ty, but it is the nature of this business, It happens every day, Its the same reason why Coca Cola never gave out their formula.

Trust me, i'd love nothing more then to shut up the anti prop whiners, but from a business stand point, i understand and respect that aspect.

If a company prop blends and I try the formula and it works as advertised yay

if it fails then something is suspect.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
With regards to companies and Prop blends

I know for fact, I have personally sat in the office with Dirk and looked at the tons of research, the stacks of articles everywhere. It takes, months upon months up to a yr or more before we launch a product.

Would you want to do a yr or more worth of trial and error, dial in a formula, then after you launch it next week, ill copy it under sale you and take you to the cleaners?

Not a personal attack its a honest question. If I was a small company looking to get in on the market. I'd wait for the big dogs to do the wrench work, then Id source the ingredients, create a cool label and name and under sale by 5-10 bucks

its ****ty, but it is the nature of this business, It happens every day, Its the same reason why Coca Cola never gave out their formula.

Trust me, i'd love nothing more then to shut up the anti prop whiners, but from a business stand point, i understand and respect that aspect.

If a company prop blends and I try the formula and it works as advertised yay

if it fails then something is suspect.
Very well said for the most part Joe, but man you need to work on your grammar...lol. :p:D

Cheers bud!:cheers:

-Sean-

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Meh, I never cared much for gramma on message boards ;)

All day I have to be proper, business like and serious :p

not here I'm not paid to be proper lollercopter