Applied Nutriceuticals BetaTest

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
just seen this pop up on a UK site. i guess its another Europe only product like Alpha-x?

looks alright!

Anyone gonna be giving this a try? :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You are correct sir.... Europe/UK exclusive product :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want try Alpha-X why this not make for US market?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was designed for AppliedNutriceuticals.eu

Sorry!
Does Alpha-x is better than HGHUP ? I can buy some Alpha-X from Europe ! Will it be a good try or HGHup is as good ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want try Alpha-X why this not make for US market?
As has been mentioned in NUMEROUS threads asking this question, Alpha-X was designed exclusively for the European market, along with a couple of other products. If you want to try it, then you need to get it from Applied Nutriceuticals' European distributor.

Does Alpha-x is better than HGHUP ? I can buy some Alpha-X from Europe ! Will it be a good try or HGHup is as good ?
Alpha-X is completely DIFFERENT to HGHup - you canNOT compare the two products. Alpha-X is definitely worth trying though, and makes a great stack with HGHup!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok will run my first run of HGHUP and them run it again with Alpha-X. Another question : Do you think that HGHUP and Freetest stack will yield better lean mass gain compare to Alpha-X and HGHUP stack ?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok will run my first run of HGHUP and them run it again with Alpha-X. Another question : Do you think that HGHUP and Freetest stack will yield better lean mass gain compare to Alpha-X and HGHUP stack ?
Free Test + HGHup would be my personal choice.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different stacks for different goals. If you want mass, go for FREE TEST and HGHup. If you're looking more for leaning go with Alpha-X and HGHup.

Like Jammie, I would personally go with FREE TEST and IGF-2 (instead of HGHup), because you can get either result using that stack.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i like the sound of IGF-2 + BetaTest

have you tried BetaTest Rosie? :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like the sound of IGF-2 + BetaTest

have you tried BetaTest Rosie? :)
No, I haven't, Dave - it wouldn't do much for me since I am a female and its backbone is DAA.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would be a good test booster for women ? something to boost free test and or reduce estrogen ?
There's plenty of Testosterone boosters out there that women can use - what one an individual uses should be selected based on their goals and needs. You don't have to reduce estrogen for a Testosterone booster to be effective, but yes, you want to increase FREE Testosterone, since it's the ONLY Testosterone the body can use re progress. The best Testosterone boosters I have personally used (and I have used MANY) are FREE TEST and Activate Xtreme.

In saying that, a GROWTH HORMONE or Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster would benefit a woman more, since her leanness and progress is more dependent on her Growth Hormone levels -review Breaking the Myth: Increasing Testosterone in Females = Muscle Accretion, Strength Gains, and Fat Loss for more information.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the info ! So something like IGF1 , HGHUP and the new active xtreme would be benefical for a women ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the info ! So something like IGF1 , HGHUP and the new active xtreme would be benefical for a women ?
NOT IGF-1 - I think you mean IGF-2, because IGF-1 is a completely different thing altogether.

Yes, IGF-2, HGHup, or Activate Xtreme would be beneficial for women. Re Activate Xtreme, you want to be careful about using anything with Divanil in it though, since it affects the menstrual cycle and renders oral birth control useless - but, in the end, this is up to the woman using the product, and as long as she makes an informed decision, that is fine.

Personally, my personal favourite is IGF-2 - and this is actually a STAPLE in my supplement regime!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The reformulated Activate Xtreme looks solid. That and IGF-2 would leave me feeling pretty Alpha Male! :D

I've used so many bottles of IGF-2 now..but its been a long time since i've ran any. So this time round i think i'll chuck in something else too!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reformulated Activate Xtreme looks solid. That and IGF-2 would leave me feeling pretty Alpha Male! :D

I've used so many bottles of IGF-2 now..but its been a long time since i've ran any. So this time round i think i'll chuck in something else too!
Yes, will be interesting to see how it compares to the original.

I know - I never stop unless I finish a bottle and have to wait for another (but usually I have another waiting). IGF-2 stacks well with anything and can be used as the backbone of any stack :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yes, will be interesting to see how it compares to the original.

I know - I never stop unless I finish a bottle and have to wait for another (but usually I have another waiting). IGF-2 stacks well with anything and can be used as the backbone of any stack :)
Got a bottle of the new AX in the post yesterday. Going to give it a run at the end of the year with IGF-2, going for 12 weeks of IGF-2 this time :)

Really going to start smashing it with 2x workouts 5 days a week :saeek: my cardio needs to improve!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle of the new AX in the post yesterday. Going to give it a run at the end of the year with IGF-2, going for 12 weeks of IGF-2 this time :)

Really going to start smashing it with 2x workouts 5 days a week :saeek: my cardio needs to improve!!!
I hope your bulking when you run IGF-2. If your running it for 12 weeks be prepared to put on some serious mass.

Honestly, I still think my most successful cycle I have ever done overall was running DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM with some NeoVar and Osteo mixed in. 20lbs in 10 weeks with most of it being relatively lean.

I say overall because I've run my fair share of PH cycles, but when it is all added up such as price, results, etc...that was really the best stack. It is the stack that helped get me over the hump in regard to benching 400lbs.

You know if you ever need any help or tips just let me know ;).

Cheers Bud!:cheers:

-Sean-

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are correct sir.... Europe/UK exclusive product :)
Like the man said :) I snatched a couple bottles for myself- I love it- and our European Distributor can't keep it in stock

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
U guys love IGF-2 U love it!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I hope your bulking when you run IGF-2. If your running it for 12 weeks be prepared to put on some serious mass.

Honestly, I still think my most successful cycle I have ever done overall was running DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM with some NeoVar and Osteo mixed in. 20lbs in 10 weeks with most of it being relatively lean.

I say overall because I've run my fair share of PH cycles, but when it is all added up such as price, results, etc...that was really the best stack. It is the stack that helped get me over the hump in regard to benching 400lbs.

You know if you ever need any help or tips just let me know ;).

Cheers Bud!:cheers:

-Sean-
totally missed this post lol.

i'm just starting up weight training again. All i've done for the last 6+ months is cardio and plyometrics. I've lost a heap of weight recently though, just due to my diet being poor and working 60 hours a week. Things are starting to calm down a bit now though, my diet has improved so i'm going to start up the weights again along with the circuit training+cardio and start eating like a monster. Hopefully pack some muscle back on :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U guys love IGF-2 U love it!
You know we do, Joe :D And you know where we are going to getting it from now on - because I sure as hell don't want to live without it! ;)

totally missed this post lol.

i'm just starting up weight training again. All i've done for the last 6+ months is cardio and plyometrics. I've lost a heap of weight recently though, just due to my diet being poor and working 60 hours a week. Things are starting to calm down a bit now though, my diet has improved so i'm going to start up the weights again along with the circuit training+cardio and start eating like a monster. Hopefully pack some muscle back on :)
As soon as you get back into it, you'll see quick progress, Dave. Although you are essentially starting out as a "beginner", your body has a great capacity for muscle memory, and it won't take long to get back to where you were before you stopped training, trust me!