LIT UP

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Seen the thread on the other big forum-like the sounds of this new prewo mix-so far the guessed ingredients look solid.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other forum?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seen the thread on the other big forum-like the sounds of this new prewo mix-so far the guessed ingredients look solid.
Anything from Dirk is solid! :)

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the daa for prewo use..I have seen some posts here on it boosting mental clarity,energy etc.. dosed pre, so it should be interesting. With the dose in lit up, and only using it for prewo, would there still be a big enough increase in test to thnk about an AI?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interested in the daa for prewo use..I have seen some posts here on it boosting mental clarity,energy etcc dosed pre, so it should be interesting
I dosed my 6 weeks of DAA preWO & fasted...I think it most certainly gave an added boost!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Let's just say you guys will dig it! I'm not even a pre-workout person and I enjoy using it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the email for this, I'm excited to see what the ingredient profile is, I was happy with hgh up, disappointed with freetest, but I got faith in Appnut and get can't to hear more!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
bump for LIT! the more i have been reading about daa and enhanched mental alertness/focus prewo etcc, it seems there will be some solid synergy with the other compounds included. look forward to the complete writeup/faq

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
bump for LIT! the more i have been reading about daa and enhanched mental alertness/focus prewo etcc, it seems there will be some solid synergy with the other compounds included. look forward to the complete writeup/faq
I think you will pleasantly surprised with the focus and intensity of Lit Up! ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
have you reps sampled this? if so, what did you think so far. pretty excited to try this in the near future

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you reps sampled this? if so, what did you think so far. pretty excited to try this in the near future
We were the beta testers :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
what did ya think?
Its not something that will make you feel cracked out, but you'll like the dialed in/focus effect, thermogenic effect and pump effect for sure...depending on how you respond you might feel a euphoric type of feeling. Regardless, it is going to be a hit in the pre-workout category. In other words...be prepared to get lit up ;)

-Sean-

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw a noticeable strength difference between days when I took it, and days I didn't. On the order of at least 2 reps more at the same weight, or the same reps with the weight bumping up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what did ya think?
I prefer something a lot stronger - give me BLACK CATS or even RPM any day - but most of the guys really enjoyed their time on it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I saw a noticeable strength difference between days when I took it, and days I didn't. On the order of at least 2 reps more at the same weight, or the same reps with the weight bumping up.
^^ Strength effects are what i like best!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, x2
Lit Up is not a heavy stim pre-workout product which a good thing because that is what makes effective. Personally I hate pre-workout powders that are loaded up on stims, but don't have much else to offer (I can name a ton of those that are out on the market, but since I am a company rep I will refrain). What you get with Lit Up is something that will make your workouts rock and if you want that stimmed out effect then take Black Cats and RPM along with it. However, I would dose Black Cats or RPM 1 hour and 15 mins prior to workout and Lit Up about 45 mins before for maximum effects. You'll see what I mean when you get Lit Up and buy yourself a tub ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm getting excited to try this stuff out, will this be sold at nutra? and if so WHEN??? lol

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Lit Up is not a heavy stim pre-workout product which a good thing because that is what makes effective. Personally I hate pre-workout powders that are loaded up on stims, but don't have much else to offer (I can name a ton of those that are out on the market, but since I am a company rep I will refrain). What you get with Lit Up is something that will make your workouts rock and if you want that stimmed out effect then take Black Cats and RPM along with it. However, I would dose Black Cats or RPM 1 hour and 15 mins prior to workout and Lit Up about 45 mins before for maximum effects. You'll see what I mean when you get Lit Up and buy yourself a tub ;)

Sounds good Boz !!! I've been using RPM pretty much exclusively as my choice of stim for the last year....it's that good, the only problem at times it's one helluva appetite suppressant.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm getting excited to try this stuff out, will this be sold at nutra? and if so WHEN??? lol
Once it's released and they get stock, if they're going to sell it.

...I've been using RPM pretty much exclusively as my choice of stim for the last year....it's that good, the only problem at times it's one helluva appetite suppressant.
RPM is ok re stimulant, but it doesn't act like a stimulant in a "stimulant" sense, instead giving a smooth, clean energy, but it's still not strong enough for me to use it standalone, even dosing up to 5 caps - and I have to stack it with something else. BLACK CATS is, IMO, the strongest stimulant product on the market, but I've even had to up my dosing on that as well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Btw, this product is not really going to do much for women since DAA DOES NOT boost testosterone in women, women do not have testes. Other than that an impressive formula but lacks dosages, which means I would need to take 2-3 scoops which is fine by all means just again rather expensive, cheers for a solid product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, this product is not really going to do much for women since DAA DOES NOT boost testosterone in women, women do not have testes. Other than that an impressive formula but lacks dosages, which means I would need to take 2-3 scoops which is fine by all means just again rather expensive, cheers for a solid product.
We are well aware of the physiological sex differences between men and women. On that note, that does not mean that LIT UP is not going to work for women - it is a preworkout product, which means that women can and will get benefits from using it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
We are well aware of the physiological sex differences between men and women. On that note, that does not mean that LIT UP is not going to work for women - it is a preworkout product, which means that women can and will get benefits from using it.
I know people take things that I say rather sensitively, I know that people know the sexual orientation difference between male and female. However there are test boosters that work for both male and female, unfortunately that is not the case with DAA. So I offended you or anyone else, I apologize.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know people take things that I say rather sensitively, I know that people know the sexual orientation difference between male and female. However there are test boosters that work for both male and female, unfortunately that is not the case with DAA. So I offended you or anyone else, I apologize.
LIT UP is NOT a Testosterone booster; it is a PREWORKOUT product. End of discussion.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully we can have it up within a week or 2 tops :) Dirk has been busy with it!
In essence, that means it will be another great technical writeup. ;)

-Sean-

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I still want Rosie to prove she is anatomically a woman :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hows come when I try to enlarge that avy it switches to a different one? lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
why come i cant pay for good nudes ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Saw an email this morning about a presale 11-01-10. Can we get a ingredient profile yet?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Saw an email this morning about a presale 11-01-10. Can we get a ingredient profile yet?
I don't know if it was posted over here or not, but here you go anyway...

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 scoop

Servings per container: 40

FLAVOR: CHERRY CITRUS

S-E7 Lean Tissue Generation Complex - 3008 mg

1. D-Aspartic Acid (as Sodium D-Aspartic Acid)
2. 3-Aminopropanic Acid (as Beta Alanine)
3. 2-Trimethyammonioacetate (as Trimethyl Glycine)
4. S-Adenosyl methionine (SAMe)
5. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate
6. L5-Formyltetrahydrofolate

EndoTropin Neuromuscular Enhancement Blend - 689 mg

1. 4-Hydroxphenylalanine (as L-Tyrosine)
2. Beta-hydroxyethyldimethylamine (as DMAE)
3. Phosphatidylserine

Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Panthothenate)
Vitamin B1 (as Aneurine Hydrochloride)
Copper Orotate
Chromium Polynictinate
Biotin (as Biopeiderm)
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
Vitamin D3 (as Chloecalciferol)

JR3 Targeted Stimulation Matrix - 587 mg

1. Theobroma Cacao Extract (20% Theobromine)
2. L-3,4 dihydroxyphenyalanine (as L-Dopa)
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (as Anhydrous Caffeine)
3. Adenosine Triphosphate (as Peak ATP)

-Sean-

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I hadn't noticed the flavor change, that sounds nice (although I did like the beta flavor )

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Supplement Facts:

5. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate

3. Phosphatidylserine

Copper Orotate
Chromium Polynictinate
Biotin (as Biopeiderm)

-Sean-
Looks solid. I've prefer more of a neural preworkout supplement.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the cherry citrus flavor is so freakin tits

i mean wow on the taste cant wait launch

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Supplement Facts:

5. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate

3. Phosphatidylserine

Copper Orotate
Chromium Polynictinate
Biotin (as Biopeiderm)

-Sean-
Thanks samboz!

Looks great! Can I ask how much caffiene there is? That's my only concern since I work out in the pm. Other than that this looks great, I really like the addition of PS, P5P, and DAA.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks samboz!

Looks great! Can I ask how much caffiene there is? That's my only concern since I work out in the pm. Other than that this looks great, I really like the addition of PS, P5P, and DAA.
Unfortunately I can not tell you the exact amount and nor will anyone else be able to tell you, but what I can tell you is that this is not one of those pre-workout powders that is like every other one on the market and loaded with an assload of caffeine. Honestly, the caffeine content is on the lower side compared to most other pre-workout powders. The key behind Lit Up was to make it more of a real performance supplement that makes you focused and gets your mind running on all cylinders without the cracked out effect from stims. In essence, there is maybe a little more caffeine in Lit up than a cup of coffee. Just enough to get you going and that is it basically.

Since I used some of the beta versions of Lit Up I can tell you that this will be a great pre-workout powder for those who prefer something that stimulates your mind and the mind-muscle connection as opposed to the typical over the top I'm on crack stim based pre-workout powders.

-Sean-

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting ingredient profile....very interesting

Looks pretty solid on paper, cant wait to see how people take to it. Beta testers seem very happy with it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
interesting ingredient profile....very interesting

Looks pretty solid on paper, cant wait to see how people take to it. Beta testers seem very happy with it
This is one that people will fall in love with once they give it a fair shot. The results come from doing what a pre-workout supplement SHOULD do: Increasing strength and performance through means OTHER than pumping you full of stimulants.

Looking forward to this one hitting the market.... delays have pushed us back quite a bit, but we can't launch until it's 100% ready. We actually took a reeeeeally good flavor and vetoed it because we wanted it better :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is one that people will fall in love with once they give it a fair shot. The results come from doing what a pre-workout supplement SHOULD do: Increasing strength and performance through means OTHER than pumping you full of stimulants.

Looking forward to this one hitting the market.... delays have pushed us back quite a bit, but we can't launch until it's 100% ready. We actually took a reeeeeally good flavor and vetoed it because we wanted it better :)

I am quite interested to say the least

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did 1 scoop do the trick for you or was 2 or more required?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to the reasoning behind adding SAM-e to the lean tissue generating matrix?

Sam-e is not something I would normally see in most ergogenic aids....actually this is the first time I actually notice it in one. So Im quite curious....can anyone shed a little light?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Im curious as to the reasoning behind adding SAM-e to the lean tissue generating matrix?

Sam-e is not something I would normally see in most ergogenic aids....actually this is the first time I actually notice it in one. So Im quite curious....can anyone shed a little light?
We'll see if we can get an in-depth answer for you, but I believe the inclusion of SAM-e is related to the hydrogen sulfide/methylation pathway.

On the surface, some ingredients look out of place.... in reality- intricate, well-designed puzzle :)