the cherry citrus flavor is so freakin tits

i mean wow on the taste cant wait launch
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I don't know if it was posted over here or not, but here you go anyway...

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 scoop

Servings per container: 40

FLAVOR: CHERRY CITRUS

S-E7 Lean Tissue Generation Complex - 3008 mg

1. D-Aspartic Acid (as Sodium D-Aspartic Acid)
    2. 3-Aminopropanic Acid (as Beta Alanine)
    3. 2-Trimethyammonioacetate (as Trimethyl Glycine)
    4. S-Adenosyl methionine (SAMe)
    5. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate
    6. L5-Formyltetrahydrofolate

EndoTropin Neuromuscular Enhancement Blend - 689 mg

1. 4-Hydroxphenylalanine (as L-Tyrosine)
    2. Beta-hydroxyethyldimethylamine (as DMAE)
    3. Phosphatidylserine

Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Panthothenate)
    Vitamin B1 (as Aneurine Hydrochloride)
    Copper Orotate
    Chromium Polynictinate
    Biotin (as Biopeiderm)
    Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone)
    Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
    Vitamin D3 (as Chloecalciferol)

JR3 Targeted Stimulation Matrix - 587 mg

1. Theobroma Cacao Extract (20% Theobromine)
    2. L-3,4 dihydroxyphenyalanine (as L-Dopa)
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (as Anhydrous Caffeine)
    3. Adenosine Triphosphate (as Peak ATP)

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Thanks samboz!

Looks great! Can I ask how much caffiene there is? That's my only concern since I work out in the pm. Other than that this looks great, I really like the addition of PS, P5P, and DAA.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Thanks samboz!

Looks great! Can I ask how much caffiene there is? That's my only concern since I work out in the pm. Other than that this looks great, I really like the addition of PS, P5P, and DAA.
    Unfortunately I can not tell you the exact amount and nor will anyone else be able to tell you, but what I can tell you is that this is not one of those pre-workout powders that is like every other one on the market and loaded with an assload of caffeine. Honestly, the caffeine content is on the lower side compared to most other pre-workout powders. The key behind Lit Up was to make it more of a real performance supplement that makes you focused and gets your mind running on all cylinders without the cracked out effect from stims. In essence, there is maybe a little more caffeine in Lit up than a cup of coffee. Just enough to get you going and that is it basically.

Since I used some of the beta versions of Lit Up I can tell you that this will be a great pre-workout powder for those who prefer something that stimulates your mind and the mind-muscle connection as opposed to the typical over the top I'm on crack stim based pre-workout powders.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

interesting ingredient profile....very interesting

Looks pretty solid on paper, cant wait to see how people take to it. Beta testers seem very happy with it
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    interesting ingredient profile....very interesting

Looks pretty solid on paper, cant wait to see how people take to it. Beta testers seem very happy with it
    This is one that people will fall in love with once they give it a fair shot. The results come from doing what a pre-workout supplement SHOULD do: Increasing strength and performance through means OTHER than pumping you full of stimulants.

Looking forward to this one hitting the market.... delays have pushed us back quite a bit, but we can't launch until it's 100% ready. We actually took a reeeeeally good flavor and vetoed it because we wanted it better
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    This is one that people will fall in love with once they give it a fair shot. The results come from doing what a pre-workout supplement SHOULD do: Increasing strength and performance through means OTHER than pumping you full of stimulants.

Looking forward to this one hitting the market.... delays have pushed us back quite a bit, but we can't launch until it's 100% ready. We actually took a reeeeeally good flavor and vetoed it because we wanted it better

I am quite interested to say the least
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post

Did 1 scoop do the trick for you or was 2 or more required?
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Im curious as to the reasoning behind adding SAM-e to the lean tissue generating matrix?

Sam-e is not something I would normally see in most ergogenic aids....actually this is the first time I actually notice it in one. So Im quite curious....can anyone shed a little light?
  10. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Im curious as to the reasoning behind adding SAM-e to the lean tissue generating matrix?

Sam-e is not something I would normally see in most ergogenic aids....actually this is the first time I actually notice it in one. So Im quite curious....can anyone shed a little light?
    We'll see if we can get an in-depth answer for you, but I believe the inclusion of SAM-e is related to the hydrogen sulfide/methylation pathway.

On the surface, some ingredients look out of place.... in reality- intricate, well-designed puzzle
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

here you go bud, a response from the man himself! This will be in the tech write-up and will be talked about even more indepth shortly.

The SAM-e / methylation pathway is responsible for a variety of different biochemical reactions in the body. The pathway is also responsible for the formation of dopamine and norepinepherine plus the formation of HS, all of which allow for greater NMDA receptor activity, greater NO activity and ultimately greater initiation of steroidogenesis.
    SAM-e is a combination of ATP and methionine, and has some pronounced effects in several different areas relevant to increased product effectiveness:
    SAM-e also exerts strong effects on increasing Hydrogen Sulfide (HS) Production, which increases NMDA receptor activity and has been shown to be synergistic with Nitric Oxide (NO) in terms of vasodilation. A great deal of the most recent research on erectile dysfunction drugs is focusing on this pathway.
    The compound has strong mood-enhancing effects via increasing serotonin and dopamine in the brain
    SAM-e has been shown to have some very positive effects on joint health and regeneration
    Trimethylglycine (also known as Betaine), ATP, and SAM-e directly function within the SAM-e pathway, albeit in different segments and capacities; each of which add to product effectiveness. TMG has been shown have positive effects on muscular strength, as well as having the ability to form sarcosine (an NMDA receptor co-agonist) and act as a methyl donor to fuel SAM-e formation. TMG acts in the following fashion as a methyl donor and in the SAM-e pathway (50-54,64-68,118):
    TMG donates a methyl group during the formation of SAM-e, and becomes DMG (N-N-dimethylglycine).
    The donated methyl group can then form SAM-e, or be used for the production of neurotransmitters, the production of DNA, or the metabolism of fats
    The remaining DMG is then converted readily by the liver to the NR-1 agonist N-Methyl Glycine via glycine N-methyltransferase
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    here you go bud, a response from the man himself! This will be in the tech write-up and will be talked about even more indepth shortly.

The SAM-e / methylation pathway is responsible for a variety of different biochemical reactions in the body. The pathway is also responsible for the formation of dopamine and norepinepherine plus the formation of HS, all of which allow for greater NMDA receptor activity, greater NO activity and ultimately greater initiation of steroidogenesis.
    SAM-e is a combination of ATP and methionine, and has some pronounced effects in several different areas relevant to increased product effectiveness:
    SAM-e also exerts strong effects on increasing Hydrogen Sulfide (HS) Production, which increases NMDA receptor activity and has been shown to be synergistic with Nitric Oxide (NO) in terms of vasodilation. A great deal of the most recent research on erectile dysfunction drugs is focusing on this pathway.
    The compound has strong mood-enhancing effects via increasing serotonin and dopamine in the brain
    SAM-e has been shown to have some very positive effects on joint health and regeneration
    Trimethylglycine (also known as Betaine), ATP, and SAM-e directly function within the SAM-e pathway, albeit in different segments and capacities; each of which add to product effectiveness. TMG has been shown have positive effects on muscular strength, as well as having the ability to form sarcosine (an NMDA receptor co-agonist) and act as a methyl donor to fuel SAM-e formation. TMG acts in the following fashion as a methyl donor and in the SAM-e pathway (50-54,64-68,118):
    TMG donates a methyl group during the formation of SAM-e, and becomes DMG (N-N-dimethylglycine).
    The donated methyl group can then form SAM-e, or be used for the production of neurotransmitters, the production of DNA, or the metabolism of fats
    The remaining DMG is then converted readily by the liver to the NR-1 agonist N-Methyl Glycine via glycine N-methyltransferase

That is an excellent explanation! Definitely has shed new light to why SAM-e is included. Previously i knew that SAM-e was used in the treatment of depression, osteo-athritis, liver problems....etc etc but never thought of it in the mechanism explained above.

Exciting stuff.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

is this something that should be taken daily even if you don't work out? I am curious since the 3 grams of DAA have to build up in your body in order to increase testosterone. I am reading the ingredients right? If I take the max dose at 3 scoops a day that would put me at over 9 grams of DAA right?
  14. Banned
    Answers

can't wait
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Thanks samboz!

The amount of caffeine is equivalent to 1 cup of coffee (8 ozs).

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Did 1 scoop do the trick for you or was 2 or more required?
    Depends. The sweet spot seems to be 1.5-2 scoops. I feel that going over 2 is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    is this something that should be taken daily even if you don't work out? I am curious since the 3 grams of DAA have to build up in your body in order to increase testosterone. I am reading the ingredients right? If I take the max dose at 3 scoops a day that would put me at over 9 grams of DAA right?
    I would stick to a maximum of 2 scoops and only take on workout days.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    LIT UP is NOT a Testosterone booster; it is a PREWORKOUT product. End of discussion.

Perhaps, but he has every right in his view/statement/discussion as one of the claims in the write up says "Dramatically Increases Testosterone to Foster an Environment Favorable for Substantial, Long-term Increases in Lean Body Mass & Fat Reduction.", assumingly from the DAA. So has DAA been shown to do this in women, as he was discussing or not?
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Looks like another great product.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

Perhaps, but he has every right in his view/statement/discussion as one of the claims in the write up says "Dramatically Increases Testosterone to Foster an Environment Favorable for Substantial, Long-term Increases in Lean Body Mass & Fat Reduction.", assumingly from the DAA. So has DAA been shown to do this in women, as he was discussing or not?
    DAA is one of those ingredients that are completely useless for females, since they do not have testes - which is where it helps increases Testosterone in males.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    DAA is one of those ingredients that are completely useless for females, since they do not have testes - which is where it helps increases Testosterone in males.

~Rosie~
    Oh, I already knew that(even the testes part), I was just pointing out that this was his point in the discussion, not arguing whether LitUp is a PreWO or test booster before you jumped his $hit and shut him down.
  20. Banned
    Answers

so one scoop on non workout day would be a bad idea...just to keep daa levels up etc?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gidemon View Post
    so one scoop on non workout day would be a bad idea...just to keep daa levels up etc?
    That's really up to you. Some people are doing this and some are not.

I am personally not taking it on my days off from lifting which is Sat & Sun.
  22. Banned
    Answers

sounds good..i will probly do the same ..i take weekends off as well
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I would think you'd be better off not "wasting" the Lit Up, and pick up some bulk DAA to use off days.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I would think you'd be better off not "wasting" the Lit Up, and pick up some bulk DAA to use off days.
    This x2
  25. Banned
    Answers

true ..thats a good idea..also dont want to get to imune to lit ups effects..we will see.
  •