Best study aid EVER

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Just wanted to say that black cat's are the PERFECT study aid! Helps to keep you focused and alert without being too jittery.
Nothing worse than overstimming yourself and not being able to focus. Black cats provide that perfect level of energy. Also great if you pop one about 20 mins before class, particularly ones you just don't care about. Don't know how I would've made it through physics and organic chemistry all crammed into one summer semester without these bad boys :veryhappy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wanted to say that black cat's are the PERFECT study aid! Helps to keep you focused and alert without being too jittery.
Nothing worse than overstimming yourself and not being able to focus. Black cats provide that perfect level of energy. Also great if you pop one about 20 mins before class, particularly ones you just don't care about. Don't know how I would've made it through physics and organic chemistry all crammed into one summer semester without these bad boys :veryhappy:
BLACK CATS is definitely good stuff :) Thanks for your feedback, bud

~Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Definitely have to agree with this! My GF has gone through a whole bottle already.