Getting my Appnut super stack in check.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Getting my Appnut super stack in check.

n the next week for so i'm planning on running the ultimate Appnut stack. I just want to make sure i have everything lined up, dosing wise.

ULTIMATE APPNUT STACK
    The One
    I currently weigh 188, so as long as that holds ill be dosing 2caps first thing AM, then 1 cap mid afternoon. Ill be running this for 4 weeks.
    Staples
    Ill be dosing creatine, Omegas, Milk thristle, a multi (w/o SawPallmento) a pre w/o and protein.
    Then for PCT for 4 weeks
    2nd Gear
    (first day after last dose of TO), One cap first thing AM
    FREE TEST
    (first day after last dose of TO), debating on 4 caps first thing AM or 2 caps AM 2 caps early afternoon.
    hghUP
    (first day after last dose of TO)3caps empty stomach AM, 2caps right before bed empty stomach
    Either Start of the last week, or first day after last dose of FREE TEST
    DRIVE
    3Caps PRE W/O, 3 caps Pre bed
    USP's OEP
    2 caps early am, 1 cap early PM

my major debate is if i should stack hghUP with The One or with FREE TEST. right now i'm leaning towards using it with PCT but reading on the bottle that it would be good stacking with a PH, I started second guessing.

Staples minus MT run through PCT also, 2nd gear as MT so I think i'm good with that.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    In the next week for so i'm planning on running the ultimate Appnut stack. I just want to make sure i have everything lined up, dosing wise.

ULTIMATE APPNUT STACK
    • The One
    I currently weigh 188, so as long as that holds ill be dosing 2caps first thing AM, then 1 cap mid afternoon. Ill be running this for 4 weeks.
    • Staples
    Ill be dosing creatine, Omegas, Milk thristle, a multi (w/o SawPallmento) a pre w/o and protein.

Then for PCT for 4 weeks

• 2nd Gear
    (first day after last dose of TO), One cap first thing AM
    • FREE TEST
    (first day after last dose of TO), debating on 4 caps first thing AM or 2 caps AM 2 caps early afternoon.
    • hghUP
    (first day after last dose of TO)3caps empty stomach AM, 2caps right before bed empty stomach

Either Start of the last week, or first day after last dose of FREE TEST

• DRIVE
    3Caps PRE W/O, 3 caps Pre bed
    • USP's OEP
      2 caps early am, 1 cap early PM

my major debate is if i should stack hghUP with The One or with FREE TEST. right now i'm leaning towards using it with PCT but reading on the bottle that it would be good stacking with a PH, I started second guessing.

Staples minus MT run through PCT also, 2nd gear as MT so I think i'm good with that.
    If you want to get more effective results, then stack HGHup WITH The ONE - and then whether you continue to use it in PCT as well is up to you, but you can.

If you're going to use Drive during PCT, then STACK it WITH FREE TEST, and start it the last week of your CYCLE, so that it has time to kick in for PCT (i.e. you should have been using Drive for 7 days before starting FREE TEST and 2nd GEAR - which starts your PCT, beginning the day after your last dose of The ONE).

The ONE cycle and PCT were covered comprehensively in >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<.

2nd GEAR should be dosed LAST THING/pre-bed, not in the morning.

Re FREE TEST, I recommend dosing all 4 caps first thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    everything looks good man .. except for Drive, i wouldnt take it before bedtime (it says it on a directions) 6caps is a good dose esp when ure stacking it ..
    Drive does recommend that the second dose be taken 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. However, it can be used pre-bed (and I in fact do this sometimes).

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grim's AppNut Super Stack! (Sponsered)
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:59 AM
  2. AppNut: HGH UP & Free Test Stack
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 10:23 AM
  3. Check It Out betches. My Super Stack
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 12:47 PM
  4. Super deal on 1,4 diol. Check this out!
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 05:07 PM