Okay to Stack Free Test with ePharm Test Force?

  1. New Member
    Azaloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%

    Question Okay to Stack Free Test with ePharm Test Force?


    AppNut Team:

    Do you folks think a stack of Free Test and ePharm's Test Force (DAA product) would make sense? Would there be any risks/sides that you are aware of? Anything to add?

    My goals are to increase LBM, endurance, explosive strength, and overall athleticism without adding much (if any) fat gain. Cost is not concern.

    Also, I'm a long-time RPM user and absolutely love the product; it's been a staple of mine for years. However, I have yet to try Black Cats and was wondering how the two compare given the goals I stated above. I am not primarily concerned with weight loss (already a very lean ecto) and the last thing I want is to surpress my appetite. With that said, I do feel like RPM isn't quite hitting me like it used to; my body has probably just adapted to its effects over the years. It still gives me great focus over a long period of time but the initial "kick" it used to give me right before my workouts seems to have faded a bit.

    So, seeing as how I just have a few doses left in my current stash I figured I'd get some insights on Black Cats as a potential alternative (or addition if they can be used together safely in some sort of hybrid dose).

    Thanks as always for your helpful responses.

  2. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Its not that it would harm you, but ask yourself, would stacking the 2 products be beneficial? If the 2 products act in different ways to increase total test or free up test, then it is fine to stack the 2 because it would be beneficial.

    I say yes, it is fine to stack.
  3. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Simple answer...yes. No detailed explanation needed for this.

    Run the stack and then report your feedback to us here or post your feedback on Free Test in the Free Test thread. Thank you in advance.

    Cheers and good luck!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Azaloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%

    Thanks, Sean.

    What about the BlackCats vs RPM question? If my goals are to increase strength, LBM, and overall athleticism which would you recommend, keeping in mind that I'm a long-time RPM user and likely have some "substance fatigue" at this point?
  5. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Simple answer...yes. No detailed explanation needed for this.

    Run the stack and then report your feedback to us here or post your feedback on Free Test in the Free Test thread. Thank you in advance.

    Cheers and good luck!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    It isn't a simple answer in terms of stacking anything.. Yes, the 2 above products for testosterone support would work well. But, say he wanted to stack those with another DAA supplement, it would not be beneficial or negatory, it would simply be a waste. You must know the different pathways of test stimulation from the supplements you are using to effectively stack them.
  6. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    And op, no supplement will get you what you desire, it will give you that extra edge, but it all comes down to diet and training.
  7. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    It isn't a simple answer in terms of stacking anything.. Yes, the 2 above products for testosterone support would work well. But, say he wanted to stack those with another DAA supplement, it would not be beneficial or negatory, it would simply be a waste. You must know the different pathways of test stimulation from the supplements you are using to effectively stack them.
    First, yes it is an easy answer...common sense bud. Neither product competes with one another and the mechanisms of action are completely different from another. Therefore, they compliment one another.

    Also, why would stacking Free Test with another DAA supplement not be beneficial or detrimental (negatory isn't the word you want to use there either). You are not making any sense and in a sense contradicting yourself.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Thanks, Sean.

    What about the BlackCats vs RPM question? If my goals are to increase strength, LBM, and overall athleticism which would you recommend, keeping in mind that I'm a long-time RPM user and likely have some "substance fatigue" at this point?
    As Gamer2Be said and I actually have to agree with him...in regard to your goals diet and training are what are going to determine your results.

    However, if your looking for a pick me up to get into your workout it depends on what your looking for...if your looking for a strong stim effect...Black Cats, but if your looking for a smoother and more subtle stim effect with an added aggressive approach and a boost in vasodilation...RPM is your answer.

    Answer your question for you bud?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. New Member
    Azaloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    It isn't a simple answer in terms of stacking anything.. Yes, the 2 above products for testosterone support would work well. But, say he wanted to stack those with another DAA supplement, it would not be beneficial or negatory, it would simply be a waste. You must know the different pathways of test stimulation from the supplements you are using to effectively stack them.
    Appreciate your contributions but I am in fact looking for a simple confirmation from the AppNut reps regarding the use of their product in a stack I've already researched. I have used their products for a long time and know that generally they have done their homework and will give me an informed answer. My own research indicated that Free Test and Test Force would, in fact, be a solid stack, but I always prefer to play it safe and get a formal answer from company reps before combing any two products that are fairly new to the market.

    As for your statement about "no supplement getting you what you desire"; I beg to differ. I desire to boost my testosterone levels moderately without resorting to potentially dangerous sources of exogenous hormones and these two products should to do exactly that, assuming they work as claimed. I believe your point was that hard work, solid diet/rest, and dedication are the keys to ultimate success with any fitness goals, and that I would agree with.
  10. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Appreciate your contributions but I am in fact looking for a simple confirmation from the AppNut reps regarding the use of their product in a stack I've already researched. I have used their products for a long time and know that generally they have done their homework and will give me an informed answer. My own research indicated that Free Test and Test Force would, in fact, be a solid stack, but I always prefer to play it safe and get a formal answer from company reps before combing any two products that are fairly new to the market.

    As for your statement about "no supplement getting you what you desire"; I beg to differ. I desire to boost my testosterone levels moderately without resorting to potentially dangerous sources of exogenous hormones and these two products should to do exactly that, assuming they work as claimed. I believe your point was that hard work, solid diet/rest, and dedication are the keys to ultimate success with any fitness goals, and that I would agree with.
    Well said and I understood where you were coming from as I have helped you before. As always...if you have anymore questions or need help with anything let me know.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. New Member
    Azaloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    As Gamer2Be said and I actually have to agree with him...in regard to your goals diet and training are what are going to determine your results.

    However, if your looking for a pick me up to get into your workout it depends on what your looking for...if your looking for a strong stim effect...Black Cats, but if your looking for a smoother and more subtle stim effect with an added aggressive approach and a boost in vasodilation...RPM is your answer.

    Answer your question for you bud?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    Thanks, Sean.

    You've mostly answered my question. I was mostly concerned that Black Cats might be weighted more towards weight loss goals (i.e. if it is appetite suppressive, metabolism accelerating, etc). If you're saying that it can be implemented effectively as part of a training regimen centered around LBM/strength/athleticism increases, then I'll definitely give it a shot in place of RPM with my next order.
  12. New Member
    Azaloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well said and I understood where you were coming from as I have helped you before. As always...if you have anymore questions or need help with anything let me know.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    Just to clarify, that post was directed to gamer2be08.

    Thanks again for your help in this thread. I'll be replenishing my AppNut stash shortly
  13. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Thanks, Sean.

    You've mostly answered my question. I was mostly concerned that Black Cats might be weighted more towards weight loss goals (i.e. if it is appetite suppressive, metabolism accelerating, etc). If you're saying that it can be implemented effectively as part of a training regimen centered around LBM/strength/athleticism increases, then I'll definitely give it a shot in place of RPM with my next order.
    Yes Black Cats can be used for LBM/strength/ athleticism increases (the focus and mind-muscle connection effects are very pronounced...at least for me they are). However, it all depends on how you respond to Black Cats. I mean for me I can use it for any type of style...I don't notice an appetite suppressing effect. If used during bulking...it will potentially help limit any excess fat gain.

    Cheers bud!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    First, yes it is an easy answer...common sense bud. Neither product competes with one another and the mechanisms of action are completely different from another. Therefore, they compliment one another.

    Also, why would stacking Free Test with another DAA supplement not be beneficial or detrimental (negatory isn't the word you want to use there either). You are not making any sense and in a sense contradicting yourself.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    I meant negatory in the sense of negate. Im thinking way too much obviously. What I meant to say was, yes always isnt the simple obvious answer.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    AppNut Team:

    Do you folks think a stack of Free Test and ePharm's Test Force (DAA product) would make sense? Would there be any risks/sides that you are aware of? Anything to add?

    My goals are to increase LBM, endurance, explosive strength, and overall athleticism without adding much (if any) fat gain. Cost is not concern.

    Also, I'm a long-time RPM user and absolutely love the product; it's been a staple of mine for years. However, I have yet to try Black Cats and was wondering how the two compare given the goals I stated above. I am not primarily concerned with weight loss (already a very lean ecto) and the last thing I want is to surpress my appetite. With that said, I do feel like RPM isn't quite hitting me like it used to; my body has probably just adapted to its effects over the years. It still gives me great focus over a long period of time but the initial "kick" it used to give me right before my workouts seems to have faded a bit.

    So, seeing as how I just have a few doses left in my current stash I figured I'd get some insights on Black Cats as a potential alternative (or addition if they can be used together safely in some sort of hybrid dose).

    Thanks as always for your helpful responses.
    Ok, just giving my input, since you've heard from Sean.

    Yes, FREE TEST and Test Force are fine to stack and would go well together.

    It was established re goals and the predominant factors in your success.

    As far as RPM and BLACK CATS, both are completely different products. Sean touched on them. As far as appetite suppression with BLACK CATS - that's going to depend on the individual (and as I said in my log, I personally have to dose at least 4 caps daily to get this effect). If you feel that you are not getting the edge that you used to experience from RPM, then adding 1 cap of BLACK CATS to your RPM dose (which answers yes, they can be stacked together) will make a definite difference.


    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth
    I was mostly concerned that Black Cats might be weighted more towards weight loss goals (i.e. if it is appetite suppressive, metabolism accelerating, etc). If you're saying that it can be implemented effectively as part of a training regimen centered around LBM/strength/athleticism increases, then I'll definitely give it a shot in place of RPM with my next order.
    BLACK CATS is not weighted towards fat weight loss goals than RPM is, and in all honesty, you can use pretty much ANY product towards any goals, since they are just there for that last 'push'.

    If you have followed any of my FREE TEST/IGF-2/Drive log (and even the one i am doing now with Drive/T-911/ASGT), you'll note that I was using (and still are) BLACK CATS, and I successfully managed to "increase LBM, endurance, explosive strength, and overall athleticism without adding much (if any) fat gain" - all of the goals you mention you want to achieve.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I meant negatory in the sense of negate. Im thinking way too much obviously. What I meant to say was, yes always isnt the simple obvious answer.
    Yes...you appeared to be seriously overdoing it. Slow down before you type because it is obvious your thinking is in over processing mode bud. . I know you meant well so its all good.

    The reason I stated the answer I did...Azaloth does do his research and I was pretty sure he already did his homework before proposing his question (I've helped him before) and I knew he was just asking for reassurance more than anything else. In essence, he did not need me to regurgitate a lot of what he has already researched therefore the simple answer of yes and saying no explanation needed sufficed as his reassurance.

    Now I believe everything has been cleared up.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  17. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    AppNut Team:

    Do you folks think a stack of Free Test and ePharm's Test Force (DAA product) would make sense? Would there be any risks/sides that you are aware of? Anything to add?

    My goals are to increase LBM, endurance, explosive strength, and overall athleticism without adding much (if any) fat gain. Cost is not concern.

    Also, I'm a long-time RPM user and absolutely love the product; it's been a staple of mine for years. However, I have yet to try Black Cats and was wondering how the two compare given the goals I stated above. I am not primarily concerned with weight loss (already a very lean ecto) and the last thing I want is to surpress my appetite. With that said, I do feel like RPM isn't quite hitting me like it used to; my body has probably just adapted to its effects over the years. It still gives me great focus over a long period of time but the initial "kick" it used to give me right before my workouts seems to have faded a bit.

    So, seeing as how I just have a few doses left in my current stash I figured I'd get some insights on Black Cats as a potential alternative (or addition if they can be used together safely in some sort of hybrid dose).

    Thanks as always for your helpful responses.

    Since most of you questions have been answered I'll just put in my input from black cats V. RPM. Since you have been using RPM frequently, but it's effects haven't been the same lately I would say grab a small bottle of black cats or a sample and try them out. It can't hurt and if you decide black cats isn't for you simply switch back to RPM.

    For myself, black cats haven't caused appetite loss or anything to that extent, however it does tend to cause a bit stronger energy boost than RPM (which you may or may not like). I say give them a try if you feel you need to upgrade, and if you don't like them simply go back to RPM. Best of luck!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  18. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89664
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When / if you do stack these please report your feedback good or bad, I really wanna give test force a run PA has never let me down.

    im just a cheap bastard at the moment lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  19. Senior Member
    jdg76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    991307
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Agreed with responses on the Black Cats. I have also used the RPM for a long time. I will normally take 4 RPM. I can add one Black Cats with 2 RPM and be good to go. I will get that strong hit of energy from the Black Cats, and with the combination of the long smooth energy from the RPM they stack well together IMO.
  20. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241542
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    It isn't a simple answer in terms of stacking anything.. Yes, the 2 above products for testosterone support would work well. But, say he wanted to stack those with another DAA supplement, it would not be beneficial or negatory, it would simply be a waste. You must know the different pathways of test stimulation from the supplements you are using to effectively stack them.
    Running DAA, HGH Up, and Free Test right now- gains have been unreal
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  21. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Running DAA, HGH Up, and Free Test right now- gains have been unreal
    What DAA product did you go with RM?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What DAA product did you go with RM?
    I'd be willing to bet Dirk is using his own bulk powder and somehow did a little of this and a little of that to it.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  23. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet Dirk is using his own bulk powder and somehow did a little of this and a little of that to it.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    Could this mean an AppNut DAA future product??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Could this mean an AppNut DAA future product??
    Now that I have no clue about honestly. I doubt it though...I mean once Primordial came out with TCF-1 it seems like there has been a DAA craze and every company is making a me-too DAA product. In essence, there wouldn't be a point in bringing out a DAA product...where would the innovation be in that ya know?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  25. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Now that I have no clue about honestly. I doubt it though...I mean once Primordial came out with TCF-1 it seems like there has been a DAA craze and every company is making a me-too DAA product. In essence, there wouldn't be a point in bringing out a DAA product...where would the innovation be in that ya know?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    AppNut is usually out front, not following...good point!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89664
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just jumped on free test and Bulk DAA myself
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. AppNut: HGH UP & Free Test Stack
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in