Cycle supprt for the One

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.1%

Cycle supprt for the One

After much deliberation i've decided to do a six week cycle of the one and pp's 1-t, with the one for the first four weeks and 1-t running for the 6 weeks.

I've read that milk thistle and saw palmetto are counter-productive to the one's anabolic effects. I have been preloading CEL's cycle assist for the past few days and I have NAC on hand to cap if needed but what about a viable alternative for saw palmetto? Any ideas?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    After much deliberation i've decided to do a six week cycle of the one and pp's 1-t, with the one for the first four weeks and 1-t running for the 6 weeks.

I've read that milk thistle and saw palmetto are counter-productive to the one's anabolic effects. I have been preloading CEL's cycle assist for the past few days and I have NAC on hand to cap if needed but what about a viable alternative for saw palmetto? Any ideas?
    Milk Thistle is NOT counterproductive to The ONE. Saw Palmetto IS counterproductive. If you've preloaded Saw Palmetto and you're about to start The ONE, then you should hold off and wait at least a good two weeks at LEAST after stopping anything that contains Saw Palmetto before you start The ONE - or you are wasting The ONE.

Please make sure that you have read >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<!

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Milk Thistle is NOT counterproductive to The ONE. Saw Palmetto IS counterproductive. If you've preloaded Saw Palmetto and you're about to start The ONE, then you should hold off and wait at least a good two weeks at LEAST after stopping anything that contains Saw Palmetto before you start The ONE - or you are wasting The ONE.

Please make sure that you have read >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<!

~Team APPNUT
    Yes i've read that link. So what would you suggest for prostate support? and for cycle support in general seeing as i'll be doing a 6 week PH run? I have NAC and milk thistle, potassium. Anything else?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Yes i've read that link. So what would you suggest for prostate support? and for cycle support in general seeing as i'll be doing a 6 week PH run? I have NAC and milk thistle, potassium. Anything else?
    If you read that thread, then you already have your answers.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle