hghup review... so far..so good!

hondizzle420

Awards
i recently started a cycle of letro to rid myself of some gyno. on the day i started i also decided to run hghup, just to help maintain. and i have to say i havnt heard "are you on a cycle?"in a while. so ill just let that speak for itself. my body seems alot fuller over all. my sleep has been retarded my whole life, so i cant comment on if it improved it any, since i use other sleep aids. but strength has gone up considerably, and i feel quite a bit more intense when i hit the gym. also i have gained 7 pounds since this started, not sure if the letro has anything to do with it.. but im pretty sure hghup did its job. ive been dosing 5 pwo on gym days, and 5 2 hours after dinner on non-gym days.

1 question, i have only ran 1 bottle, is it recommended for only 4weeks runs, or is it best to do 8 weeks?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i recently started a cycle of letro to rid myself of some gyno. on the day i started i also decided to run hghup, just to help maintain. and i have to say i havnt heard "are you on a cycle?"in a while. so ill just let that speak for itself. my body seems alot fuller over all. my sleep has been retarded my whole life, so i cant comment on if it improved it any, since i use other sleep aids. but strength has gone up considerably, and i feel quite a bit more intense when i hit the gym. also i have gained 7 pounds since this started, not sure if the letro has anything to do with it.. but im pretty sure hghup did its job. ive been dosing 5 pwo on gym days, and 5 2 hours after dinner on non-gym days.

1 question, i have only ran 1 bottle, is it recommended for only 4weeks runs, or is it best to do 8 weeks?
I actually recommend changing your dosing to all 5 caps pre-bed.

As far as length of usage, best results are seen with at least 8 weeks of usage, although 4 weeks is fine to do.

~Team APPNUT

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
can this product be stacked with a natty test booster like recycle without issue?? thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can this product be stacked with a natty test booster like recycle without issue?? thanks
Yes, it can be stacked with natural testosterone boosters - we have recommended this on several occasions, and actually, FREE TEST is the perfect product to stack it with.

~Team APPNUT

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
how about adding this product into the latter part of a pct alongside a natty test booster? also will it be an issue if you stack this with a nutrient re-partitioner such as slin-shot?? sorry, not very familiar with this type of product..just want to make sure this can interact with my regular supplements without a problem....thanks in advance..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about adding this product into the latter part of a pct alongside a natty test booster? also will it be an issue if you stack this with a nutrient re-partitioner such as slin-shot?? sorry, not very familiar with this type of product..just want to make sure this can interact with my regular supplements without a problem....thanks in advance..
Yes, you can add HGHup into PCT alongside a natural testosterone booster. In fact, I recommend using it from the start of PCT in such a stack, and not waiting until the end of it. HGHup can also be used DURING your cycle as well.

No, it's not an issue stacking it with a nutrient repartitioner. Bear in mind, though, that HGHup will have some effect on this itself, and if you're using a nutrient repartitioner as well, be prepared to be a food vacuum.

If you're not familiar with the product, then actually READ about it - there's plenty of information out there, including on the Applied Nutriceuticals website AND in multiple specifics threads on HGHup on the forums. Before you ask any more questions, I recommend that you DO read about the product, so that you understand it - review everything at Applied Nutriceuticals - HGHup!

~Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
5- pre bed is great! It should help you get an unrivaled sense of sleep. Also, it is perfectly fine to stack in PCT.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
havnt really had a chance to try it out yet. i just started my pct after a epi/pmag/11-sterone cycle..my budgets already stretched to the limit..unless..you guys send me a free bottle..i'd glad log it... :)

brown

anaboliko

Awards
Yes, you can add HGHup into PCT alongside a natural testosterone booster. In fact, I recommend using it from the start of PCT in such a stack, and not waiting until the end of it. HGHup can also be used DURING your cycle as well.

No, it's not an issue stacking it with a nutrient repartitioner. Bear in mind, though, that HGHup will have some effect on this itself, and if you're using a nutrient repartitioner as well, be prepared to be a food vacuum.

If you're not familiar with the product, then actually READ about it - there's plenty of information out there, including on the Applied Nutriceuticals website AND in multiple specifics threads on HGHup on the forums.

~Team APPNUT
I'm stacking Hgh-uP with Free Test and Anabolic Pump during my cut (along with EC stack and green tea). I ate out on Friday, I had pizza (I took one Anabolic Pump at the pizza place) and then I went to a place where they only serve desserts and I had a huge bigne with icecream, fruit and meringue. I came home and passed out from all the sugar rush. Today (Monday) I weighed in and I have lost weight, I'm like wtf???
Just my 0.2

SBT

SBT

Awards
solid review!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stacking Hgh-uP with Free Test and Anabolic Pump during my cut (along with EC stack and green tea). I ate out on Friday, I had pizza (I took one Anabolic Pump at the pizza place) and then I went to a place where they only serve desserts and I had a huge bigne with icecream, fruit and meringue. I came home and passed out from all the sugar rush. Today (Monday) I weighed in and I have lost weight, I'm like wtf???
Just my 0.2
Weight fluctuates on a daily basis. Sometimes you will get a drop in weight, especially of you have been doing low calories/carbohydrates and then have a high calorie/carbohydrate day, or increase your water intake (re output), etc. A lot of factors can come into play. I recommend only taking your weight ONCE a week, on the same day and in the same condition as last time - preferably first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom, naked, before drinking or eating anything - for a more accurate indicator of progress.

~Team APPNUT

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i've ordered 2 bottles of this. will stack with recycle for 8 weeks. so all 5 tabs before bed?

question: my last meal(casein+6g carbs) is at 11pm and i fall asleep by 11.45pm...label says best taken on an empty stomach..so when do i take the 5 tablets??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've ordered 2 bottles of this. will stack with recycle for 8 weeks. so all 5 tabs before bed?

question: my last meal(casein+6g carbs) is at 11pm and i fall asleep by 11.45pm...label says best taken on an empty stomach..so when do i take the 5 tablets??
Take 5 caps pre-bed. HGHup can be taken with OR without food - only NOT with carbohydrates or whey. If you have carbohydrates that late, then just dose HGHup between 9-9.30pm, or have your shake and carbs at that time and dose HGHup immediately pre-bed.

~Team APPNUT

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i have a mate of mine who purchased 2 bottles too and he's looking to run it...

problem is his meals times are not as regular as mine due to work restraints (especially at night)...he works out in the evening, has his PWO meal around 8.30ish and then generally ends up eating a carb meal (dinner) within 30 minutes of bedtime (around 10.30-11pm)...so would it be ok for him to take the 5 caps right in between the two meals (around 9.45pm)?? will the high carb dinner before bed blunt the release of GH from this product?

sorry for all the Q's...just trying to get it right the first time...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a mate of mine who purchased 2 bottles too and he's looking to run it...

problem is his meals times are not as regular as mine due to work restraints (especially at night)...he works out in the evening, has his PWO meal around 8.30ish and then generally ends up eating a carb meal (dinner) within 30 minutes of bedtime (around 10.30-11pm)...so would it be ok for him to take the 5 caps right in between the two meals (around 9.45pm)?? will the high carb dinner before bed blunt the release of GH from this product?

sorry for all the Q's...just trying to get it right the first time...
It'd be better if he has at LEAST 90 minutes between ANY CARBOHYDRATES and HGHup dose; otherwise, yes, it will affect the effectiveness of the product. Instead of dosing pre-bed, why not get him to dose ~60 minutes pre-training - provided that he doesn't eat something just before training and is 90-120 minutes (ideally 2 hours) after his last meal containing carbohydrates and/or whey - because it will still be effective later.

~Team APPNUT

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
Take 5 caps pre-bed. HGHup can be taken with OR without food - only NOT with carbohydrates or whey. If you have carbohydrates that late, then just dose HGHup between 9-9.30pm, or have your shake and carbs at that time and dose HGHup immediately pre-bed.

~Team APPNUT
hey rosie,
i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hey rosie,
i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..
I'm not Rosie, obviously.

Best bet may be to move that HGHup dose to 10pm. I will look into the Recompadrol... but best bet may be to just keep it away from the HGHup dose.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey rosie,
I agree with Jammie - dose your 5 caps of HGHup at 10pm. Recompadrol 15-20 minutes before your 11pm meal (and it's not really a "meal" - neither is your 8.30pm one) is not required.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
thanks guys!! will do as instructed...wish other reps were as quick as you guys to reply to Q's...two thumbs up!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys!! will do as instructed...wish other reps were as quick as you guys to reply to Q's...two thumbs up!!!
No worries, bud - we are here to help out :) Jammie is the go-to guy for AppNut! :1244: