TO PCT

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of TO still laying around, and plan on running it. I plan on a lean bulk during the cycle, or ever a recomp, but once PCT comes I plan on cutting and considering using Recreate and OEP by USP during PCT as well, which brings us to my question.

For PCT last run of TO i used 2nd gear and Drive, which went well, but at the planet I've noticed theres a sale on 1 Drive and 1 RPM.
So does a PCT of the following sound?;
2nd Gear
Drive
RPM

or should I save the RPM,
at the same time, I also noticed a sale on Free Test and HghUP, would there be any benefit to running both instead of the Drive and RPM?
Thanks in advance.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lol i can feel your energy bro:bigeyes: stop doing blow :crackhead:

:joke: :joke: :joke:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a bottle of TO still laying around, and plan on running it. I plan on a lean bulk during the cycle, or ever a recomp, but once PCT comes I plan on cutting and considering using Recreate and OEP by USP during PCT as well, which brings us to my question.

For PCT last run of TO i used 2nd gear and Drive, which went well, but at the planet I've noticed theres a sale on 1 Drive and 1 RPM.
So does a PCT of the following sound?;
2nd Gear
Drive
RPM

or should I save the RPM,
at the same time, I also noticed a sale on Free Test and HghUP, would there be any benefit to running both instead of the Drive and RPM?
Thanks in advance.
I would actually recommend running 2nd GEAR, FREE TEST, and HGHup for your PCT. You can add in Drive and RPM as well if you want. At the end of the day, it's your decision.

Is TO a steroid?
It is a prohormone. There are plenty of information threads on The ONE - post #17 in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html lists them all - read them if you want to know more about it.

~Team APPNUT

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I plan on a lean bulk during the cycle, or ever a recomp, but once PCT comes I plan on cutting and considering using Recreate and OEP by USP during PCT as well, which brings us to my question.
In order to fully retain the gains you've made while on cycle, I would not recommend using the OEP/Recreate during PCT. Maintaining your caloric intake post cycle is crucial, and the use of both dietary supplements will significantly suppress your appetite (which in turn could negatively affect your progress).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I second 2nd gear, hghup, and free test.