??Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Protein 1362g??

pj74

Awards
Hello ,

I can't find any info on this product "Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Protein 1362g" is it legit?

I can only find it at one retailer here in the UK but the label info and ingredient profile aren't available and I can't find anything about it on the "eu" or "us" App Nut web pages???

Any info would be appreciated?

cheers

PJ

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny, i saw it too yesterday and was wondering the same thing.
sorry that this is not an answer to your question though

pj74

Awards
Its pricey but I love the rest of the App Nut range so am keen to hear what the deal is .....

We're always watching.:bigeyes:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello ,

I can't find any info on this product "Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Protein 1362g" is it legit?

I can only find it at one retailer here in the UK but the label info and ingredient profile aren't available and I can't find anything about it on the "eu" or "us" App Nut web pages???

Any info would be appreciated?

cheers

PJ
Anabolic Protein - like Alpha-X and Backdraft - was designed for the European market, and is only available in Europe (hence why there is nothing on the US APPNUT website).

I have queried ingredients and any write-up information on this for you, but I recommend contacting Predator Nutrition yourself and asking them for these as well, since all retailers of our products are given such information.

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
Thanks Rosie !!

Have you tried it out???

I'll hit the retailer for the info !

cheers

ps yesterday there wasn't anything on the European site either but if you guys put it out there I'm sure it rocks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie !!

Have you tried it out???

cheers

ps yesterday there wasn't anything on the European site either but if you guys put it out there I'm sure it rocks
No worries.

No, this is the one product (as well as The ONE and 2nd GEAR, for obvious reasons) of ours that I have not yet used.

~Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish app nut came out with a weight gainer or protein powder available in the US

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have queried ingredients and any write-up information on this for you, but I recommend contacting Predator Nutrition yourself and asking them for these as well, since all retailers of our products are given such information.
Anabolic Protein is definitely only sold in Europe - it is manufactured, distributed, and sold only in Europe. Because of this, re write-up and ingredients, we do not have any information on it, and not even those here who helped formulate the product know the complete final ingredient profile, so you will have to contact Predator Nutrition and ask.

cheers

When contacting Predator Nutrition, it might pay to ask where they get the Anabolic Protein from. NutriMinds is our European distributor - therefore, it might also pay to contact them and query re Anabolic Protein information.

i wish app nut came out with a weight gainer or protein powder available in the US
We have a lot of things in the pipeline . . .

~Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ooh will have to give it a try!

Skeletor

Awards
I have contacted Predator Nutrition as well as NutriMinds, and inquired about the ingredient profile. I hope to here from both soon!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
cheers Skeletor :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is what the good people over at Applied Nutriceuticals EU (NutriMinds)
sent me. :cheers:
Good stuff :)

So, ingredient profile, for those interested:
anabolic_protein_Ingredient_profile.jpg

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
Thanks .......it looks rock solid. I have had a knee reconstruction and consequently look after my joints pretty well.....is the dose of AA significant enough to dry the joints out etc?

Also there was talk about some serious negative side from Arichidonic Acid ie promoting the growth of cancer cells etc (although I think that the study was done on mice etc ) is the AA in here safer as its derived from red meat? Or were all the concerns over AA put to bed ages ago??

thanks

pj

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks .......it looks rock solid. I have had a knee reconstruction and consequently look after my joints pretty well.....is the dose of AA significant enough to dry the joints out etc?

Also there was talk about some serious negative side from Arichidonic Acid ie promoting the growth of cancer cells etc (although I think that the study was done on mice etc ) is the AA in here safer as its derived from red meat? Or were all the concerns over AA put to bed ages ago??

thanks

pj
I'm getting Dirk to give you an answer.

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
Awesome , thanks for getting back to me on all the questions!

pj74

Awards
Any update on my question about the AA in it would be great!!!!
thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any update on my question about the AA in it would be great!!!!
thanks
Dirk is incredibly busy right now, so I am sorry that he has not gotten back to you. Why don't you try emailing him - [email protected].

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
Thanks Rosie , its no biggie I'll just keep up my routine and look after the knee!

On a side note , I have spent a few years trying out all the latest supps and got varied results.....

Consequently I jumped back to a run of RPM , Drive and Neovar RC and even though its been around for ages it still delivers results....I tried out HGHUp but I actually found I respond better to the IGF-2 which I am adding to my stack next week.

I can't rate it highly enough which is why I wanted to fire into some of your protein because I figured it would be equally good.

Thanks for your help !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie , its no biggie I'll just keep up my routine and look after the knee!

On a side note , I have spent a few years trying out all the latest supps and got varied results.....

Consequently I jumped back to a run of RPM , Drive and Neovar RC and even though its been around for ages it still delivers results....I tried out HGHUp but I actually found I respond better to the IGF-2 which I am adding to my stack next week.

I can't rate it highly enough which is why I wanted to fire into some of your protein because I figured it would be equally good.

Thanks for your help !
No worries :)

Yes, I love IGF-2 as well - the best product ever, IMO! :p And adding that into the stack you have will give great results!

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
Hi ,

I've tried to get an answer to my questions from nutriminds.eu but they haven't been able to do so....any chance I can just get a follow up on the safety issue ?
thanks
pj

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi ,

I've tried to get an answer to my questions from nutriminds.eu but they haven't been able to do so....any chance I can just get a follow up on the safety issue ?
thanks
pj
I have queried for you.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although the Arachidonic Acid in Anabolic Protein is not dosed that heavy, it is still there, and the recommendation from one of our team who has used Anabolic Protein is NOT to use it if you are worried about joint pain.

Dirk also mentions that Anabolic Protein really messes with his joints, so if you have joint issues, then Anabolic Protein is not the protein for you.

~Team APPNUT