Went for a Drive and revved up the RPM's

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Well I feel as if the Supp Gods have been smiling upon me in recent times. The most recent blessing they have bestowed upon me is to have re-discovered Drive and RPM. They simply deliver the results promised. 4 days into my Drive bottle and it's kicking in. Plus I have already been running other quality test booster/s for the last 2 months straight (DTP/DTH), and it still is hitting my system with it's regular force. RPM does it's thing, and it's hard to say which is the icing or the cake when taken together. My sleep and food has been very lacking this week due to shedule etc, and my muscles feel/look fuller and harder and I'm leaner than last week when everything was in order. What really spurred my enthusiasm today was being at work, running off like 2 hours of sleep after a previous 16 hour shift, feeling drained as could be...I took my second 2 cap dose of Drive and threw in 2 RPM and I was feeling a major excess of energy within 20 min., and powered through with a spring in my step and a cheerful mood. Lol that wording sounds corny, but straight up! :fing02:
Picking up a bottle of Neovar on my way home tonight to top off my current stack, and after a couple weeks, cracking open a new bottle of DTH. What's happenin summer? I'm ready for you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I feel as if the Supp Gods have been smiling upon me in recent times. The most recent blessing they have bestowed upon me is to have re-discovered Drive and RPM. They simply deliver the results promised. 4 days into my Drive bottle and it's kicking in. Plus I have already been running other quality test booster/s for the last 2 months straight (DTP/DTH), and it still is hitting my system with it's regular force. RPM does it's thing, and it's hard to say which is the icing or the cake when taken together. My sleep and food has been very lacking this week due to shedule etc, and my muscles feel/look fuller and harder and I'm leaner than last week when everything was in order. What really spurred my enthusiasm today was being at work, running off like 2 hours of sleep after a previous 16 hour shift, feeling drained as could be...I took my second 2 cap dose of Drive and threw in 2 RPM and I was feeling a major excess of energy within 20 min., and powered through with a spring in my step and a cheerful mood. Lol that wording sounds corny, but straight up! :fing02:
Picking up a bottle of Neovar on my way home tonight to top off my current stack, and after a couple weeks, cracking open a new bottle of DTH. What's happenin summer? I'm ready for you!
Sounds like someone's a happy chappy :) Glad to know that you're enjoying Drive and RPM. All the best, bud :cheers:

~Team APPNUT

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what's goodie Dcell? Them Neovar's is the bizness, purchased a buy one get other 1/2 off of the 240 count last month and have been nothing but completely satisfied and to kill it you got the drive and rpm to add it to, by far one of the best natural stacks out their hands down:food:, kudo's mang:)

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Been runnin on drive rpm and neovar for 3 weeks now and I've had some of the best workouts of my life... Good thing or bad thing though I'm not sure, because i've been so sooorre! lol. good stuff all around.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
what's goodie Dcell? Them Neovar's is the bizness, purchased a buy one get other 1/2 off of the 240 count last month and have been nothing but completely satisfied and to kill it you got the drive and rpm to add it to, by far one of the best natural stacks out their hands down:food:, kudo's mang:)
Suresha, glad to hear you're enjoying those, I'm liking the Neovar myself so far. Yeah, I agree, it has to be one of the best natty combo's around. I'm gonna be throwing in some DTH with the stack here soon too hehe :439: