Black cats blurred writing

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else noticed that the writing on the 'black cats' bottle is blurred? the ingredients list is perfectly clear yet the dosage, disclaimer and warnings are blurred and unreadable batch number is 0T909090310E412, i think thats the write batch number, as i said its blurred. anyone else notice this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone else noticed that the writing on the 'black cats' bottle is blurred? the ingredients list is perfectly clear yet the dosage, disclaimer and warnings are blurred and unreadable batch number is 0T909090310E412, i think thats the write batch number, as i said its blurred. anyone else notice this?
I have a bottle right in front of me - nothing is "blurred" and I can read it fine. I also looked at my used bottles, and the writing on them is clear as well. Perhaps you need to get your vision checked?

~Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I just checked mine and they are normal as well.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Honestly bud...not to be an ass, but complaining about that...really? Needless to say...I have seen the same type of problem on numerous different products...sh*t happens...it isn't product related, but rather sometimes the ink smudges or runs lows and you get that blurred look...its not a big deal. Nothing shady to worry about. Note: it tends to happen more on little bottle type products. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something to do more with our label company- the dye can run sometimes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Label printing alignment can go "off" until the press operator fixes it. If he was grabbing some coffee, then there could be quite a few "blurred" ones that hide in the middle of the rolls.

Not like they are going to throw away product for some blurry labels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 13
fatburner2007 Supplements 14
OrganicShadow Company Promotions 11
Celorza Product Reviews 6
R1balla Supplements 23