HGHUp/IFG-2 Drive/Free Test

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%

HGHUp/IFG-2 Drive/Free Test

If this has been addressed before, I apologize, but given the fact that AN has an increasingly diverse profile of supplements, I'd like to get a better idea of how to decide which to take. It *feels* like HGHUp is the more effective version of IGF-2 and Free Test is the more effective version of Drive. Yet, I know you reps generally indicate otherwise- presumably for reasons other than the simple "they have different MOAs.

So how does one decide when it is more appropriate to take IGF-2 over HGHUp or Free Test over Drive? Could the reps maybe give us some guidelines?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've explained before with HGH Up and IGF-2. The simple explanation...IGF-2 is better for bulking as it has a tendency to increase appetite, libido, and performance in the gym (strength and explosive power). HGH Up is better for cutting/recomping, recovery, muscle fullness/density. Both products work great, but are better used for different purposes.

As for giving you an idea about DRIVE and Free Test...you'll have to wait there. I personally haven't run Free Test yet.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    If this has been addressed before, I apologize, but given the fact that AN has an increasingly diverse profile of supplements, I'd like to get a better idea of how to decide which to take. It *feels* like HGHUp is the more effective version of IGF-2 and Free Test is the more effective version of Drive. Yet, I know you reps generally indicate otherwise- presumably for reasons other than the simple "they have different MOAs.

So how does one decide when it is more appropriate to take IGF-2 over HGHUp or Free Test over Drive? Could the reps maybe give us some guidelines?
    Sean gave some answers.

Just to clarify, although FREE TEST and Drive are both Testosterone boosters, they are completely DIFFERENT - this is obvious from their Technical Write-Ups. Again, HGHup♂ and IGF-2, whilst both are Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters, both products are completely DIFFERENT - this is obvious from their Technical Write-Ups. FREE TEST and HGHup♂ are NOT "more effective versions" of Drive and IGF-2 respectively.

I personally would say stack FREE TEST with Drive, if you're going to use them, since Drive increased TOTAL Testosterone, and FREE TEST increases and releases FREE Testosterone - perfect combination right there.

I personally prefer IGF-2 over HGHup♂ and so I would use that - and I would recommend females use IGF-2 over HGHup♂ since HGHup♂ is quote potent (well, it was for me, even at the lowest dosage possible of 1-2 caps daily).

The ultimate stack IMO, would be FREE TEST, Drive and either IGF-2 or HGHup♂. For me, stack FREE TEST/Drive/HGHup♂ and women FREE TEST/Drive/IGF-2. Even just using FREE TEST/HGHup♂ or FREE TEST/IGF-2 is an effective and potent stack.

Our site gives a brief description of effects to be expected from each product.

Very simply:
    Drive - If you want leaning, definition, endurance gains (this is the biggie) and other performance improvements
    FREE TEST - If you want dry muscle gains and cortisol control
    HGHup♂ - If you want muscle gains/recomp and recovery,
    IGF-2 - If you want lean gains/recomp, none or limited DOMS, great sleep, muscle hardness, and performance (strength/endurance) gains

Select the product or stack that best fits your GOAL/S and NEEDS.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.98%

I am about to do a Free Test stack. Based on your write up here I am thinking Free Test/HGHup and Drive. How do I figure out how much of which product in the stack to take at what time of the day for optimal results?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Doberman13 View Post
    I am about to do a Free Test stack. Based on your write up here I am thinking Free Test/HGHup and Drive. How do I figure out how much of which product in the stack to take at what time of the day for optimal results?
    4 Free Test with the first Meal

5 HGHup before bed

Drive

Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 60-80 min pre-training

Non-Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Doberman13 View Post
    George got it (see his post above) - and all of this is also on each product label and on the Applied Nutriceuticals website.

Re the Drive dosing - there is a dosage/timing chart on the product label - use the recommended dosage for each dose for your bodyweight.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i would take IGF 2 over HGHup any day. it seems to be that HGHup would work much much better if you ran 2 bottles back to back. IGF 2, i see immediate results. I have taken drive, but not free test yet so i can not comment on free test.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bludevil's Free Test & HGHup run - sponsored
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 07:47 PM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:15 AM