The One for Recomp: calorie suggestions?
- 04-27-2010, 03:32 PM
- 04-27-2010, 03:39 PM
i've been reading about this a lot lately...from what i've read it seems like he can run his calories above maintence and still see a nice recomp effect....i'm sure rosie can give better information on the matter thoughI Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
- 04-27-2010, 04:03 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
04-27-2010, 04:14 PM
i knew it wouldn't be long!
I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
04-27-2010, 05:21 PM
yup with the one you are able to eat like you usually would and still gain recomp effects.
- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
- 5'8" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
Unless he usually eats fibrous/dense carbs, have him add things like oats and sweet potatoes, with the increased protein synthesis bump up the protein a bit, and this will also help with adjusting the carbs, especially when using the hghpro (you'll want steady BG levels, spikes are not good in general, and especially if looking to spike GH levels)
keep fat's on the moderate end.
I'd roll with a 35/35/30 P/C/F ratio, and go with 250-500 kcal over maintenance on workout days and stick with maintenance calorie amount on off days.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jamesm11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:05 AM
- By On Letting Go in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:18 PM
- By foggia in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2006, 11:03 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2006, 05:02 PM