The One: Round Two - Quick Summary - AnabolicMinds.com

The One: Round Two - Quick Summary

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

The One: Round Two - Quick Summary

To My Brothers and Sisters... Errr, I'm just gonna go about this real quick

So I just got done with using The One for a second time. Last time was a year ago during the month of June. I started out at about 157lbs. I had been working out for quite a while and I had some health issues which had dropped my weight down and that is why I decided to get on The One to get my weight/physique back up. During the month of June, I put on about 15lbs of mass using The One. I got pretty fricken big and I was hitting the gym 5-days a week and devouring every bit of food in sight. Unfortunately, I crashed HARD after my first use... not because of poor PCT, but because I was diagnosed with a medical condition, but I won't get into that here. Anyway, it caused me to be out of the gym for several months.

I started working out again right after the new year, 2010, and started to plan my next cycle. I was now aware of my medical issues and could get back on the horse again with out worrying about crashing like I did last time. So now I just finished my cycle of The One (Through the month of March into April). As follows are my results:

I started off at about a 160lbs, hitting the gym and sometimes struggling through 3x a week, but I tried to be faithful and push through it. My appetite did not go through the roof like the first time I used The One, infact... Nothing really did. I'm not sure if it's a result of my condition (which it might be and if I revealed what it is, then it could be confirmed, but I won't so... ya)... Or if it's because I was just used to the effect.

In either case, I did put strength and mass on. I put on about 10lbs of lean mass WHILE losing fat because I wasn't gorging all day long.

I didn't really notice anything crazy like the first time around, but I'm still happy. I really had zero side-effects, which is great, I definitely did put on muscle mass and strength, more than if I would not of used The One and the PCT is pretty simple.

So as I said last year, I would definitely recommend this product to someone else... Too bad it's no longer around.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that over-all, App Nut has some good products. Are they the best? I'm not sure about that... But they are damn good and you don't have to worry about falling over dead in the gym because of some strange mystery ingredients.

If anyone is curious about my PCT here it is. And I will say that I've really felt no change in in libido or anything coming off of the cycle and I attribute that to my solid PCT.

Second Gear
    AMS's Arom-X Sublingual liquid (which is just 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene)
    Purus Labs Recycle
    App Nut IGF-2
    NeoVar (which I've been on for a while now)

And of course vitamins and blah blah.

If anyone has questions you can PM me. I would consider myself an experienced user of The One and some of the other App Nut products.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher63e View Post
    To My Brothers and Sisters... Errr, I'm just gonna go about this real quick

So I just got done with using The One for a second time. Last time was a year ago during the month of June. I started out at about 157lbs. I had been working out for quite a while and I had some health issues which had dropped my weight down and that is why I decided to get on The One to get my weight/physique back up. During the month of June, I put on about 15lbs of mass using The One. I got pretty fricken big and I was hitting the gym 5-days a week and devouring every bit of food in sight. Unfortunately, I crashed HARD after my first use... not because of poor PCT, but because I was diagnosed with a medical condition, but I won't get into that here. Anyway, it caused me to be out of the gym for several months.

I started working out again right after the new year, 2010, and started to plan my next cycle. I was now aware of my medical issues and could get back on the horse again with out worrying about crashing like I did last time. So now I just finished my cycle of The One (Through the month of March into April). As follows are my results:

I started off at about a 160lbs, hitting the gym and sometimes struggling through 3x a week, but I tried to be faithful and push through it. My appetite did not go through the roof like the first time I used The One, infact... Nothing really did. I'm not sure if it's a result of my condition (which it might be and if I revealed what it is, then it could be confirmed, but I won't so... ya)... Or if it's because I was just used to the effect.

In either case, I did put strength and mass on. I put on about 10lbs of lean mass WHILE losing fat because I wasn't gorging all day long.

I didn't really notice anything crazy like the first time around, but I'm still happy. I really had zero side-effects, which is great, I definitely did put on muscle mass and strength, more than if I would not of used The One and the PCT is pretty simple.

So as I said last year, I would definitely recommend this product to someone else... Too bad it's no longer around.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that over-all, App Nut has some good products. Are they the best? I'm not sure about that... But they are damn good and you don't have to worry about falling over dead in the gym because of some strange mystery ingredients.

If anyone is curious about my PCT here it is. And I will say that I've really felt no change in in libido or anything coming off of the cycle and I attribute that to my solid PCT.

Second Gear
    AMS's Arom-X Sublingual liquid (which is just 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene)
    Purus Labs Recycle
    App Nut IGF-2
    NeoVar (which I've been on for a while now)

And of course vitamins and blah blah.

If anyone has questions you can PM me. I would consider myself an experienced user of The One and some of the other App Nut products.
    Thanks for your feedback, bud. Yes, being out for a few months, your body pretty much will start back as a "beginner" - although it has great mind-muscle memory, and gains once back can be made rapidly (again, like a beginner). This could yes, have contributed to your results this time around, although 10lb of lean mass AND losing fat as you did so is not something to shrug off either.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. My HCG summary
    By pcproffy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:36 PM
  2. 42 day Spawn Log summary
    By daleden in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. PP / Prost Summary
    By Rhyalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0