Free Test?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any info of FREE TEST by Applied Nutriceuticals???
None that has been released yet :006: . . . But it will be . . . Soon . . .

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will this replace Alpha-X?
No - Free Test is a completely new and different product altogether. NONE of our products are being "Replaced".

~Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

FATRABBIT

Awards
I've been running "The One" followed by a PCT of First Gear/Drive/IGH-2 then HGHUp. Where does this new product fit in with this stack?

Its positioning almost makes it sounds as though it's similar HGHUp is an "upgrade" to IGF-2 (caveat: I understand IGF-2 and HGHUp are distinct products with distinct effects). In this case, since Free Test is a testosterone booster, would it take the place of Drive in a PCT stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running "The One" followed by a PCT of First Gear/Drive/IGH-2 then HGHUp. Where does this new product fit in with this stack?

Its positioning almost makes it sounds as though it's similar HGHUp is an "upgrade" to IGF-2 (caveat: I understand IGF-2 and HGHUp are distinct products with distinct effects). In this case, since Free Test is a testosterone booster, would it take the place of Drive in a PCT stack?
First, I think you mean 2nd GEAR (not First Gear) and IGF-2 (not IGH-2).

Trust me when I say that HGHup♂ is NOT an upgrade to IGF-2 and FREE TEST is NOT an upgrade to Drive.

As far as "fitting in" with anything, there are a few potential stacks that can be used - you will see when the Technical Write-Up comes out.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^The product label - inclusive of the ingredient profile - is now posted in this thread . . .

And yes, the Technical Write-Up will be released in the next day or so. In the meantime, and even after, any questions that you have on FREE TEST, please post them in THE thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/152489-appnut-fans-gtfih.html (and direct anyone who has questions HERE to THAT thread - there's no need for millions of threads asking the same thing), and we will compile a question and answer list on your queries.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^The product label - inclusive of the ingredient profile - is now posted in this thread . . .

...any questions that you have on FREE TEST, please post them in THE thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/152489-appnut-fans-gtfih.html (and direct anyone who has questions HERE to THAT thread - there's no need for millions of threads asking the same thing), and we will compile a question and answer list on your queries.
^^^FREE TEST Technical Information (post #41) is now posted!

~Team APPNUT

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Why are you unable to view label information for this product on the web site

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you unable to view label information for this product on the web site
You ARE able to - because it is a PDF, you need to give it a few seconds to load (otherwise, just look at the label linked in the thread mentioned).

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle to give it a try, I love HGHup so, I'm looking forward to good things from this product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered a bottle to give it a try, I love HGHup so, I'm looking forward to good things from this product.
Awesome! Let us know how it goes :)

~Team APPNUT

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Damn you AN.... just checked the ingredient profile of Free Test, only to find that it contains 3,7 Keto DHEA, which rules it out for all Australians.

I'm devastated.... and thinking of moving countries.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Damn you AN.... just checked the ingredient profile of Free Test, only to find that it contains 3,7 Keto DHEA, which rules it out for all Australians.

whats wrong with 3,7 Keto DHEA? i'm kinda outta the loop lol. i'm glad i live in the uk..kinda..they let us stuff anything into our bodies, or up our noses.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
whats wrong with 3,7 Keto DHEA? i'm kinda outta the loop lol. i'm glad i live in the uk..kinda..they let us stuff anything into our bodies, or up our noses.
Oz customs freak when they see anything with DHEA in any form.

It would be nice if they let us make our own decisions.... but then again, I keep reading threads on 16 yr old PH and AAS users with no PCT, so I can understand why they want to wrap us in cotton wool.

CCNC3

Awards
free test i have been running 6 per day and feel great . good strength,recovery,and hardness granted i'm four weeks out from a show but so far great product cant wait till ive been on a full month

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You think 6 caps is where its at, cuz I have been on it for more than 4 weeks at 4 caps and have not got too much from it, I will try 6 next week and see what happens.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
free test i have been running 6 per day and feel great . good strength,recovery,and hardness granted i'm four weeks out from a show but so far great product cant wait till ive been on a full month
Care to elaborate further?

You think 6 caps is where its at, cuz I have been on it for more than 4 weeks at 4 caps and have not got too much from it, I will try 6 next week and see what happens.
Unless you're >250 pounds, then 6 caps daily is completely UNnecessary.

~Team APPNUT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate further?

Unless you're >250 pounds, then 6 caps daily is completely UNnecessary.

~Team APPNUT
Well I DOUBT it since it aint doing much for me, mind you I have over 2000ngs of natty test...
Exemestane ftw, off to my endo I go:bigok:

CCNC3

Awards
well my recovery has been hudge as far as not being as sore compared to being sore 6 out of 7 days. As far as hardness seeing changes almost everyday since starting this product. on the other hand i know as i get closer on my diet my body is going to change but i feel much tighter. I do feel six per day at anything over 160 is good because at 4 per day the total mgs for the proprietary blend is 2722...which broken down isnt that much per item but i feel good at six. im not that guy who feels more is always better either just on this i think six works great and bunch of customers have said the same thing

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Well I DOUBT it since it aint doing much for me, mind you I have over 2000ngs of natty test...

You happen to have your blood work that we can see backing your natural test levels? Thats awfully high and if you do I want some of what your taking.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Prove it:deal:

or atleast pics of your elephantitis nuts :D

anazz

Awards

I live in Sydney and it came in with no problems.