HGHup or IGF-2? Whats the difference?

  1. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    HGHup or IGF-2? Whats the difference?


    I'm looking to try either or...they both around the same price range..they both enhance HGH (naturally)...but what's the DAMN difference? Lol

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    I'm looking to try either or...they both around the same price range..they both enhance HGH (naturally)...but what's the DAMN difference? Lol
    Yes, both are natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters, but they are very DIFFERENT products, and for those who have used both, they will note different effects. "What's the difference?" has already been asked and covered in HGH UP vs IGF-2 ; differences etc.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Yes, both are natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters, but they are very DIFFERENT products, and for those who have used both, they will note different effects. "What's the difference?" has already been asked and covered in HGH UP vs IGF-2 ; differences etc.

    ~Team APPNUT
    I know that you're a female but you're the MAN! Thanks like always lol
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    I know that you're a female but you're the MAN! Thanks like always lol
    Since I'm on a cut, which one would a better fit for LBM and fat loss?
  5. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    Just read the thread...didn't really gave me are direct answer on what I was looking for..I don't plan on stacking the 2, I just want one that's more effective for LBM and fat loss. My sleep and recovery is pretty good, so no worries there.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Since I'm on a cut, which one would a better fit for LBM and fat loss?
    Personally, for me, I prefer IGF-2, but that's just me. You might want to ask others who have used both re their opinions, but they will BOTH do the job effectively.


    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Just read the thread...didn't really gave me are direct answer on what I was looking for..I don't plan on stacking the 2, I just want one that's more effective for LBM and fat loss. My sleep and recovery is pretty good, so no worries there.
    Either will do it, in line with your nutrition and training.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What are you wanting to get out of them?

    Igf-2
    libido increase
    strength increase
    more of a sleeping feeling than improved sleep
    fat loss
    muscle gain

    HGH up
    stronger libido increase
    strength increase
    Increased quality sleep
    stronger fat loss
    muscle gain

    These are a bit of the differences I noticed...
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    What are you wanting to get out of them?

    Igf-2
    libido increase
    strength increase
    more of a sleeping feeling than improved sleep
    fat loss
    muscle gain

    HGH up
    stronger libido increase
    strength increase
    Increased quality sleep
    stronger fat loss
    muscle gain

    These are a bit of the differences I noticed...
    Since you said "stronger" fat loss I'm thinking HGH up since I'm on a cut. Rosie said they both effective, so truely either or as long as its effective and not a waist
  9. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Personally, for me, I prefer IGF-2, but that's just me. You might want to ask others who have used both re their opinions, but they will BOTH do the job effectively.




    Either will do it, in line with your nutrition and training.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Training and nutrition is on check. Currently on a TKD/CKD using fat for fuel! Lol..I train 5-6 days a wk and do interval/HIIT. 3-4 days a wk, and shoot basketball 2-3 days a week. So I guess either or would be perfect...and I just ordered RPM I read your review on B.b.com and that's the energy I'm looking for nothing jittery. Thanks again
  10. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    correct, they both work great.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IGF-2 is going to be better for performance in the gym (strength, endurance). HGH Up is going to be better for recovery, sleep, body composition, and muscle hardness/fullness. Libido wise it depends on the user, but I would still say IGF-2 reigns supreme. I love both products, but both products definitely do have their stronger points. However, everyone does respond differently.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    IGF-2 is going to be better for performance in the gym (strength, endurance). HGH Up is going to be better for recovery, sleep, body composition, and muscle hardness/fullness. Libido wise it depends on the user, but I would still say IGF-2 reigns supreme. I love both products, but both products definitely do have their stronger points. However, everyone does respond differently.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    Thanks for the respond sean,

    Yea is a tough decision..both caught my eye but I am on a cutting phase and cutting is my main priority, so hghup would be more beneficial???...I'm going try them out one at a time and see
  13. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Thanks for the respond sean,

    Yea is a tough decision..both caught my eye but I am on a cutting phase and cutting is my main priority, so hghup would be more beneficial???...I'm going try them out one at a time and see
    Cutting wise I would opt for HGH Up. Bulking wise I would opt for IGF-2. The reason being is that IGF-2 tends to increase some guy's appetites (including myself) whereas this is not an effect I have heard much about from HGH Up.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Cutting wise I would opt for HGH Up. Bulking wise I would opt for IGF-2. The reason being is that IGF-2 tends to increase some guy's appetites (including myself) whereas this is not an effect I have heard much about from HGH Up.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    I agree. HGHup for cutting. That & drive together make a nasty cut stack!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Cutting wise I would opt for HGH Up. Bulking wise I would opt for IGF-2. The reason being is that IGF-2 tends to increase some guy's appetites (including myself) whereas this is not an effect I have heard much about from HGH Up.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    Thanks again, going with hghup. And by the way, rpm is the best pre workout I've tried lol
  16. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Thanks again, going with hghup. And by the way, rpm is the best pre workout I've tried lol
    Let us know how you go

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. New Member
    EaterofWorlds's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

    I used a bottle of IGF-2 last month, switched to HGH Up this month. Both great. Work my tail off in the gym and clean diet, def seeing results. Been stacking with Drive and RPM. I am very happy with strength, muscle hardness, libido increase, and cuts. Getting ready to start Hemavol this weekend. Top supps I've ever used, and I've used a few. Oh, and I'm 42, 6'4", 215. How is It I that I've gained 5 lbs and my pants fit looser? Unreal, love these products as enhancements to hard@ss training and good diet. I'm not a rep and no one sponsors me.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EaterofWorlds View Post
    I used a bottle of IGF-2 last month, switched to HGH Up this month. Both great. Work my tail off in the gym and clean diet, def seeing results. Been stacking with Drive and RPM. I am very happy with strength, muscle hardness, libido increase, and cuts. Getting ready to start Hemavol this weekend. Top supps I've ever used, and I've used a few. Oh, and I'm 42, 6'4", 215. How is It I that I've gained 5 lbs and my pants fit looser? Unreal, love these products as enhancements to hard@ss training and good diet. I'm not a rep and no one sponsors me.
    Stacking these products definitely works a treat Add in NeoVar, Lipotrophin-PM, and BLACK CATS, and you REALLY have a party!

    Re weight gain, but clothes looser, you have probably recomped - i.e. gained some muscle mass, and lost bodyfat. Muscle is heavier than fat, and fat takes up more space than muscle, sotherefore, you will be 'smaller' if you lose fat and gain muscle.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. New Member
    EaterofWorlds's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Stacking these products definitely works a treat Add in NeoVar, Lipotrophin-PM, and BLACK CATS, and you REALLY have a party!

    Re weight gain, but clothes looser, you have probably recomped - i.e. gained some muscle mass, and lost bodyfat. Muscle is heavier than fat, and fat takes up more space than muscle, sotherefore, you will be 'smaller' if you lose fat and gain muscle.


    ~Team APPNUT
    YES. I love it! Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to hit it hard tomorrow morning.
  20. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EaterofWorlds View Post
    YES. I love it! Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to hit it hard tomorrow morning.
    goodluck and thanks for the compliments! We are glad it has worked so good for you!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats the difference
    By justplainsean in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:32 PM
  2. Whats the difference?
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:38 PM
  3. Whats the difference?
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in