HGHup or IGF-2? Whats the difference?

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try either or...they both around the same price range..they both enhance HGH (naturally)...but what's the DAMN difference? Lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to try either or...they both around the same price range..they both enhance HGH (naturally)...but what's the DAMN difference? Lol
Yes, both are natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters, but they are very DIFFERENT products, and for those who have used both, they will note different effects. "What's the difference?" has already been asked and covered in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/141241-hgh-up-vs.html

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Just read the thread...didn't really gave me are direct answer on what I was looking for..I don't plan on stacking the 2, I just want one that's more effective for LBM and fat loss. My sleep and recovery is pretty good, so no worries there.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I'm on a cut, which one would a better fit for LBM and fat loss?
Personally, for me, I prefer IGF-2, but that's just me. You might want to ask others who have used both re their opinions, but they will BOTH do the job effectively.

Just read the thread...didn't really gave me are direct answer on what I was looking for..I don't plan on stacking the 2, I just want one that's more effective for LBM and fat loss. My sleep and recovery is pretty good, so no worries there.
Either will do it, in line with your nutrition and training.

~Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What are you wanting to get out of them?

Igf-2
libido increase
strength increase
more of a sleeping feeling than improved sleep
fat loss
muscle gain

HGH up
stronger libido increase
strength increase
Increased quality sleep
stronger fat loss
muscle gain

These are a bit of the differences I noticed...

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
What are you wanting to get out of them?

Igf-2
libido increase
strength increase
more of a sleeping feeling than improved sleep
fat loss
muscle gain

HGH up
stronger libido increase
strength increase
Increased quality sleep
stronger fat loss
muscle gain

These are a bit of the differences I noticed...
Since you said "stronger" fat loss I'm thinking HGH up since I'm on a cut. Rosie said they both effective, so truely either or as long as its effective and not a waist

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Personally, for me, I prefer IGF-2, but that's just me. You might want to ask others who have used both re their opinions, but they will BOTH do the job effectively.

Either will do it, in line with your nutrition and training.

~Team APPNUT
Training and nutrition is on check. Currently on a TKD/CKD using fat for fuel! Lol..I train 5-6 days a wk and do interval/HIIT. 3-4 days a wk, and shoot basketball 2-3 days a week. So I guess either or would be perfect...and I just ordered RPM I read your review on B.b.com and that's the energy I'm looking for nothing jittery. Thanks again

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is going to be better for performance in the gym (strength, endurance). HGH Up is going to be better for recovery, sleep, body composition, and muscle hardness/fullness. Libido wise it depends on the user, but I would still say IGF-2 reigns supreme. I love both products, but both products definitely do have their stronger points. However, everyone does respond differently.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is going to be better for performance in the gym (strength, endurance). HGH Up is going to be better for recovery, sleep, body composition, and muscle hardness/fullness. Libido wise it depends on the user, but I would still say IGF-2 reigns supreme. I love both products, but both products definitely do have their stronger points. However, everyone does respond differently.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
Thanks for the respond sean,

Yea is a tough decision..both caught my eye but I am on a cutting phase and cutting is my main priority, so hghup would be more beneficial???...I'm going try them out one at a time and see

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the respond sean,

Yea is a tough decision..both caught my eye but I am on a cutting phase and cutting is my main priority, so hghup would be more beneficial???...I'm going try them out one at a time and see
Cutting wise I would opt for HGH Up. Bulking wise I would opt for IGF-2. The reason being is that IGF-2 tends to increase some guy's appetites (including myself) whereas this is not an effect I have heard much about from HGH Up.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Cutting wise I would opt for HGH Up. Bulking wise I would opt for IGF-2. The reason being is that IGF-2 tends to increase some guy's appetites (including myself) whereas this is not an effect I have heard much about from HGH Up.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
I agree. HGHup for cutting. That & drive together make a nasty cut stack!

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
Thanks again, going with hghup. And by the way, rpm is the best pre workout I've tried lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

EaterofWorlds

Awards
I used a bottle of IGF-2 last month, switched to HGH Up this month. Both great. Work my tail off in the gym and clean diet, def seeing results. Been stacking with Drive and RPM. I am very happy with strength, muscle hardness, libido increase, and cuts. Getting ready to start Hemavol this weekend. Top supps I've ever used, and I've used a few. Oh, and I'm 42, 6'4", 215. How is It I that I've gained 5 lbs and my pants fit looser? Unreal, love these products as enhancements to hard@ss training and good diet. I'm not a rep and no one sponsors me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used a bottle of IGF-2 last month, switched to HGH Up this month. Both great. Work my tail off in the gym and clean diet, def seeing results. Been stacking with Drive and RPM. I am very happy with strength, muscle hardness, libido increase, and cuts. Getting ready to start Hemavol this weekend. Top supps I've ever used, and I've used a few. Oh, and I'm 42, 6'4", 215. How is It I that I've gained 5 lbs and my pants fit looser? Unreal, love these products as enhancements to hard@ss training and good diet. I'm not a rep and no one sponsors me.
Stacking these products definitely works a treat :) Add in NeoVar, Lipotrophin-PM, and BLACK CATS, and you REALLY have a party! :party:

Re weight gain, but clothes looser, you have probably recomped - i.e. gained some muscle mass, and lost bodyfat. Muscle is heavier than fat, and fat takes up more space than muscle, sotherefore, you will be 'smaller' if you lose fat and gain muscle.

~Team APPNUT

EaterofWorlds

Awards
Stacking these products definitely works a treat :) Add in NeoVar, Lipotrophin-PM, and BLACK CATS, and you REALLY have a party! :party:

Re weight gain, but clothes looser, you have probably recomped - i.e. gained some muscle mass, and lost bodyfat. Muscle is heavier than fat, and fat takes up more space than muscle, sotherefore, you will be 'smaller' if you lose fat and gain muscle.

~Team APPNUT
YES. I love it! Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to hit it hard tomorrow morning. :arms: