RPM or Leviathan Reloaded

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Which is best for overall effectiveness for energy, thermo, endurance, and muscle growth? Both seems promising...opinions appreciated

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which is best for overall effectiveness for energy, thermo, endurance, and muscle growth? Both seems promising...opinions appreciated
Answered your PM. But they're two completely DIFFERENT products. Whichever you choose is entirely up to you. Depends on what effects you want more. You can even stack them together - I did.

~Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Stack them together and you will enjoy it!

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Answered your PM. But they're two completely DIFFERENT products. Whichever you choose is entirely up to you. Depends on what effects you want more. You can even stack them together - I did.

~Team APPNUT
Thanks rosie, I might just do that or try sperate..but both seems promising. Thanks for the advice

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Stack them together and you will enjoy it!
Since I'm cutting I might stack or do it separately..depends..but I have testo pro, mrm cla, on flax seed oil, sns inhibit e, lean xt, and deciding between rpm or LR...thanks man

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I'm cutting I might stack or do it separately..depends..but I have testo pro, mrm cla, on flax seed oil, sns inhibit e, lean xt, and deciding between rpm or LR...thanks man
You could still stack both RPM and Leviathan Reloaded with all that, although, unless you've used each product before, it's a little overkill, and you may not know what is actually having what effect on you.

Also, personally, I would recommend dropping the CLA - you're getting your good fats through flaxseed oil.

~Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If you are cutting, then I would definitely recommend RPM & leviathan Reloaded together. Both offer a nice libido boost, Both offer increased energy (thermogenic properties), both work great. I think they would play to your benefit combined to be honest. Look around, I'm pretty sure someone has done a RPM & Leviathan Reloaded log around here somewhere...

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
I had great sucess with old levi formula. I havent tried the new one but have my doubts. RPM it top notch preworkout. kinda hard to dose but my choice when im off creatine.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
You could still stack both RPM and Leviathan Reloaded with all that, although, unless you've used each product before, it's a little overkill, and you may not know what is actually having what effect on you.

Also, personally, I would recommend dropping the CLA - you're getting your good fats through flaxseed oil.

~Team APPNUT[

Ok so stick with flax, rpm, and LR then? Cause I do not want to overkill. Reason is, I'm just coming out of. 6 wk cycle of hdrol..I'm actually into my 4th wk of otc pct, that consist of...recycle, inhibit e, lean xt, and activate (ran out of act so ordered testo pro). I'm running a 6 wk pct, so I have 2 wks left. And after I wanted to "bridge" the cycle a little but more on a cut cycle. That's why I'm adding all these supps. U think I should wait and take 4 wks off, then run a cut? Or should I bridge it?

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
If you are cutting, then I would definitely recommend RPM & leviathan Reloaded together. Both offer a nice libido boost, Both offer increased energy (thermogenic properties), both work great. I think they would play to your benefit combined to be honest. Look around, I'm pretty sure someone has done a RPM & Leviathan Reloaded log around here somewhere...
Same thing rosie said. Stack it up..I'm actually into my last 2 wks of pct, so after I'm done, I'm looking to bridge it run a cut. Thanks texas, might just do that

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I had great sucess with old levi formula. I havent tried the new one but have my doubts. RPM it top notch preworkout. kinda hard to dose but my choice when im off creatine.
Yea RPM seems great, got some samples coming in..another benefit, is that you don't have to deal with artificals such as.. ace k, sucralose, sucose, etc. found in powders, that makes you fat and carbs and still get the energy and pump..can wait to try it..

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
Yea RPM seems great, got some samples coming in..another benefit, is that you don't have to deal with artificals such as.. ace k, sucralose, sucose, etc. found in powders, that makes you fat and carbs and still get the energy and pump..can wait to try it..
lets us know how that works im curious to see how both stack together. rpm is a thermo as well so youll burn extra calories while you lift.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
lets us know how that works im curious to see how both stack together. rpm is a thermo as well so youll burn extra calories while you lift.
Will do MLC..ill post a log, maybe 2-3 wks into my cut cycle. Thanks for your opinions

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My time when I was using them together last year is in my 2009 Training/Supplementation Journal.

Ok so stick with flax, rpm, and LR then? Cause I do not want to overkill. Reason is, I'm just coming out of. 6 wk cycle of hdrol..I'm actually into my 4th wk of otc pct, that consist of...recycle, inhibit e, lean xt, and activate (ran out of act so ordered testo pro). I'm running a 6 wk pct, so I have 2 wks left. And after I wanted to "bridge" the cycle a little but more on a cut cycle. That's why I'm adding all these supps. U think I should wait and take 4 wks off, then run a cut? Or should I bridge it?
You could have mentioned that earlier. That changes things a little, and in that case, stay with what you have (excluding CLA). I would recommend using the RPM now during PCT, and once your PCT is finished (i.e. in 2 week) use the Leviathan Reloaded, and drop the Inhibit-E.

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
My time when I was using them together last year is in my 2009 Training/Supplementation Journal.

You could have mentioned that earlier. That changes things a little, and in that case, stay with what you have (excluding CLA). I would recommend using the RPM now during PCT, and once your PCT is finished (i.e. in 2 week) use the Leviathan Reloaded, and drop the Inhibit-E.

~Team APPNUT
Perfect advice rosie..thanks. yea, I should've mentioned it earlier lol. Just started tappering down on inhibit-e to one pill..this is my last week on inhibit e. For the next 2 wks, I'm running testo pro and rpm, including the flax and cla. Then will run LR after pct like you said to do...quick question (I have so many lol sorry) I want to run a non hormonal stack to boost HGH and insulin since I'm on a TKD, slin or glycobol would be perfect on carb loading phases...is it okay to run it after pct is over or wait about 4-8 wks before fooling with any hgh/insulin type of products? This is part Of my cutting phase but want to add lean mucsle at the same time. Thanks for everything..I'm learning a lot

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect advice rosie..thanks. yea, I should've mentioned it earlier lol. Just started tappering down on inhibit-e to one pill..this is my last week on inhibit e. For the next 2 wks, I'm running testo pro and rpm, including the flax and cla. Then will run LR after pct like you said to do...quick question (I have so many lol sorry) I want to run a non hormonal stack to boost HGH and insulin since I'm on a TKD, slin or glycobol would be perfect on carb loading phases...is it okay to run it after pct is over or wait about 4-8 wks before fooling with any hgh/insulin type of products? This is part Of my cutting phase but want to add lean mucsle at the same time. Thanks for everything..I'm learning a lot
As I said, you don't need the CLA.

You can start using a Growth Hormone booster and insulin mimetics whenever you want - and could have been using during PCT. Since you're close to the end of your PCT, I suggest just adding them in when you start Leviathan Reloaded.

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
As I said, you don't need the CLA.

You can start using a Growth Hormone booster and insulin mimetics whenever you want - and could have been using during PCT. Since you're close to the end of your PCT, I suggest just adding them in when you start Leviathan Reloaded.

~Team APPNUT
Thanks for all the advice rosie, you've been more than helpful...and yea that CLA, ill just save it lol. Thanks again

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice rosie, you've been more than helpful...and yea that CLA, ill just save it lol. Thanks again
No worries; that's what I'm here for:)

~Team APPNUT

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
RPM IMO is very underated in regards to a thermo, I sweat like crazy when on it ( Gym/PT and even walking around ) in regards to leviathan, it does sound like a good combo, I absolutely loved the original leviathan and am not impressed with the re-vamped ( for the 3rd time ) version.

RPM is the best Thermo/ pre-wo product period !!!

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
can u explain the differences? ive taken 2nd version which worked great. ive heard the 1st one was really good too. im weary about the 3rd based on diff ingrediants. how was ur experience diff with the 3rd one.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
RPM IMO is very underated in regards to a thermo, I sweat like crazy when on it ( Gym/PT and even walking around ) in regards to leviathan, it does sound like a good combo, I absolutely loved the original leviathan and am not impressed with the re-vamped ( for the 3rd time ) version.

RPM is the best Thermo/ pre-wo product period !!!
I just ordered rpm 2 days ago (hopefully by tues I'll have it) but yea, great reviews, can't wait to try it out. I'm planning doing levianthan but a little skeptical about stacking it with another stim pro like rpm. However, I have non-stim alternatives, like lean xt or reduce xt, might do reduce since the ingredients are the same of the original LX...then throwing in a HG product..I'm ready for this summer lol

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
can u explain the differences? ive taken 2nd version which worked great. ive heard the 1st one was really good too. im weary about the 3rd based on diff ingrediants. how was ur experience diff with the 3rd one.
Didn't feel it one bit, there where slight difference between the OG leviathan and the reloaded for example the OG I just felt a good dose of energy between the Caff,YHCI and the trib, it didnt suppress my appetite persay but I felt disciplined not to eat crap foods and plus my metabolism felt on fire. The reloaded I got the same feeling but a little more of the YHCI rush and it completely destroyed my appetite and I have a strong feeling it was due to the combination of acacia rigidula, PEA and YHCI.

The 3rd one just didn't do squat and it didn't pan out nor has the new RAD, I've been a loyal customer of PA labs since it's birth and I'm sorry to say that I'll will never buy another product from them again, it's just a damn shame that there products don't do what they used to do for in terms of effectiveness. I've said it time and time again but why discontinue or revamp a new and improve product that has already proven an effective track record, I call bull:censored:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered rpm 2 days ago (hopefully by tues I'll have it) but yea, great reviews, can't wait to try it out. I'm planning doing levianthan but a little skeptical about stacking it with another stim pro like rpm. However, I have non-stim alternatives, like lean xt or reduce xt, might do reduce since the ingredients are the same of the original LX...then throwing in a HG product..I'm ready for this summer lol
Just to clarify and since this is in the Appnut thread ( which I feel that this thread should have initially been posted in the supplement thread ) that I'm not trying to smear the reputation of PA labs, they're a very innovative company and the OG Leviathan was one of the best Stims I've ever used, however being just a consumer and not in the business of marketing or product formulation I can't put myself in there shoes in regards to the directive they decided to go.

Appnut is a fantastic company and the reason why I will keep on using there products is simple, When I first bought a bottle of RPM to try out a year ago I noticed that there was a label/ingredient misprint, there was no L-arginine listed so I emailed Don and asked him why he took it out. I got a quick reply back and first off was told that I have a good eye as well as there was a label misprint and that Arginine is in it and I thought cool and thought nothing of it. An hour later I got another email from Don saying that another bottle RPM is on it's way courtesy of Applied Nutra. So I had a alot of RPM to last me awhile :veryhappy:

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify and since this is in the Appnut thread ( which I feel that this thread should have initially been posted in the supplement thread ) that I'm not trying to smear the reputation of PA labs, they're a very innovative company and the OG Leviathan was one of the best Stims I've ever used, however being just a consumer and not in the business of marketing or product formulation I can't put myself in there shoes in regards to the directive they decided to go.

Appnut is a fantastic company and the reason why I will keep on using there products is simple, When I first bought a bottle of RPM to try out a year ago I noticed that there was a label/ingredient misprint, there was no L-arginine listed so I emailed Don and asked him why he took it out. I got a quick reply back and first off was told that I have a good eye as well as there was a label misprint and that Arginine is in it and I thought cool and thought nothing of it. An hour later I got another email from Don saying that another bottle RPM is on it's way courtesy of Applied Nutra. So I had a alot of RPM to last me awhile :veryhappy:
Lol wow..that's pretty sweet man..got u 2 months worth. Yep, so I popped 3 rpm pills an hr prior to workout, I didn't feel the instant rush but during the workout, I was so focus and energy levels were through roof, that did not want to stop working out, so I stopped after 2hrs of lifts..I did not want to burn muscle. So far so good, can't wait til later and see what today brings..I have quads and calves today, so I'm definitely going to need that extra push lol

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Ok so, I've been on RPM of exactly a week @ 4 caps a day. So far is been great, I normally take it @ 2pm, 2hrs after lunch and my lunch is usually, 96% lean ground turkey, 1 cup steamed broccoli, 1 tbsp natural PB, and 1 cup of salad (no dressing). Since is a low carb lunch, after 2 hrs I'm ready for rpm. Rpm doesn't kick in right away, however it hits me 45mins after taking it. My energy levels is good, not jittery at all, is smooth and sense of well-being in the gym, I can literally workout for hrs..it seems that my workouts is goes by fast, without even knowing. but the biggest attribute is my focus and pumps. Focus is through the roof, I just put my head phones on, touch screen Imusic on my phone, click on linkin park and ready to roll man lol. Pumps are amazing as well but I love the fact that it doesn't gives me a "bloated" pump like other preworkouts, it just gives me a hard/vascular pump that'll last even after cardio sessions and usually, ill look a bit depleted after cardio bc of a,, the water/sweat and not to mention I do cardio, after my training sessions that last about 1hr 30mins...so rpm keeps me pumped. Strength is also good, notice a bit more reps on my lifts, especially on squats. I decided not to stack another fat burner with rpm, bc rpm is really cutting me!...of course I eat and train right but its Definitely helping, I dropped about .5% body fat in a wk...that's amazing and while maintaining my weight. If I had to rate it now, is definitely a 10/10 for me bc my body is responding great to it. This is by far the best preworkout I've tried. Only con of rpm, is its delayed kick lol, wish it kicked in Immediately but other than that, is one of my favortie ALL time products already lol. Great job APNUT!.

I'll write a final review a few wks later and point out any changes good or bad. Til next time, later.....and 1 more hr before RPM and workout! Whew!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so, I've been on RPM of exactly a week @ 4 caps a day. So far is been great, I normally take it @ 2pm, 2hrs after lunch and my lunch is usually, 96% lean ground turkey, 1 cup steamed broccoli, 1 tbsp natural PB, and 1 cup of salad (no dressing). Since is a low carb lunch, after 2 hrs I'm ready for rpm. Rpm doesn't kick in right away, however it hits me 45mins after taking it. My energy levels is good, not jittery at all, is smooth and sense of well-being in the gym, I can literally workout for hrs..it seems that my workouts is goes by fast, without even knowing. but the biggest attribute is my focus and pumps. Focus is through the roof, I just put my head phones on, touch screen Imusic on my phone, click on linkin park and ready to roll man lol. Pumps are amazing as well but I love the fact that it doesn't gives me a "bloated" pump like other preworkouts, it just gives me a hard/vascular pump that'll last even after cardio sessions and usually, ill look a bit depleted after cardio bc of a,, the water/sweat and not to mention I do cardio, after my training sessions that last about 1hr 30mins...so rpm keeps me pumped. Strength is also good, notice a bit more reps on my lifts, especially on squats. I decided not to stack another fat burner with rpm, bc rpm is really cutting me!...of course I eat and train right but its Definitely helping, I dropped about .5% body fat in a wk...that's amazing and while maintaining my weight. If I had to rate it now, is definitely a 10/10 for me bc my body is responding great to it. This is by far the best preworkout I've tried. Only con of rpm, is its delayed kick lol, wish it kicked in Immediately but other than that, is one of my favortie ALL time products already lol. Great job APNUT!.

I'll write a final review a few wks later and point out any changes good or bad. Til next time, later.....and 1 more hr before RPM and workout! Whew!
Thanks heaps for your mini-review of RPM, and glad that you're experiencing the full range of benefits and effects of it - it's a gem, for sure :)

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Thanks heaps for your mini-review of RPM, and glad that you're experiencing the full range of benefits and effects of it - it's a gem, for sure :)

~Team APPNUT
No problem rosie. Rpm is working really well for. Now looking add, lipotrophin-pm but skeptical bc I'm also on, AI glycobol, which mimics insulin and transport glucose to the muscle, and from what I read, lipo pm transport glucose also. So I don't think it'll be a great idea to mix the 2, it'll probably drop my blood sugar levels to low.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem rosie. Rpm is working really well for. Now looking add, lipotrophin-pm but skeptical bc I'm also on, AI glycobol, which mimics insulin and transport glucose to the muscle, and from what I read, lipo pm transport glucose also. So I don't think it'll be a great idea to mix the 2, it'll probably drop my blood sugar levels to low.
You can use Lipotrophin-PM if you're using Glycobol - I did. Although Lipotrophin-PM contains Banaba Extract, your blood sugar levels are not going to get too low if you use both - not sure where you got that idea (I use many products that have such ingredients in all at once, including IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, NeoVar, etc., and sometimes add in others too - like I did with the Glycobol, and also when I used SLIN and Yellow Gold, etc.).

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
You can use Lipotrophin-PM if you're using Glycobol - I did. Although Lipotrophin-PM contains Banaba Extract, your blood sugar levels are not going to get too low if you use both - not sure where you got that idea (I use many products that have such ingredients in all at once, including IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, NeoVar, etc., and sometimes add in others too - like I did with the Glycobol, and also when I used SLIN and Yellow Gold, etc.).

~Team APPNUT
Okay great, I'm placeing my order on liptrophin pm...plenty reviews saying is great for sleep but is it an effective fat burner? Thanks again rosie

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay great, I'm placeing my order on liptrophin pm...plenty reviews saying is great for sleep but is it an effective fat burner? Thanks again rosie
I personally don't use it as a fat burner, but others have and do. It works fine as a fat burner if all other ingredients for fat loss are right.

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Quick review -

RPM - I've been on it for about 2 wks now and still going strong, however I went up to 5 caps yesterday bc I was feeling out of gas lol. Going back down to 4 caps.

Neovar - now I'm not a fan of creatine, I'm the unlucky one that gain water retention easily, even if I take kre-alkalyn. My question is, since I'm on a cutting phase do you think neovar would benefit me for my cutting phase? I really do not want any water retention and since I have to take it with post workout meals, I'm trying to figure out if I can take with glycobol at the same time or do I space them apart? Usually I take glycobol for PWO.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick review -

RPM - I've been on it for about 2 wks now and still going strong, however I went up to 5 caps yesterday bc I was feeling out of gas lol. Going back down to 4 caps.

Neovar - now I'm not a fan of creatine, I'm the unlucky one that gain water retention easily, even if I take kre-alkalyn. My question is, since I'm on a cutting phase do you think neovar would benefit me for my cutting phase? I really do not want any water retention and since I have to take it with post workout meals, I'm trying to figure out if I can take with glycobol at the same time or do I space them apart? Usually I take glycobol for PWO.
Glad that you like RPM.

Re creatine, creatine does NOT cause water retention - it holds water INTRAcellularly, but NOT extracallularly (which is what causes a water retention 'bloat'). If you "hold" water when using creatine, chances are, you're not drinking enough water.

Re NeoVar, yes, this is fine to use on a cut (I personally double-dose it pre-bed on a day with very high carbohydrates - >400g - and have no water retention, etc. from that the next day). However, I wouldn't recommend dosing with another insulin mimic - you don't want TOO much insulin in your body. if you're going to use both, use before DIFFERENT meals, and stick to only 1-2 caps of Glycobol, and do not use both more than twice daily (in fact, I would recommend using Glycobol once and NeoVar twice, or vice versa).

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Glad that you like RPM.

Re creatine, creatine does NOT cause water retention - it holds water INTRAcellularly, but NOT extracallularly (which is what causes a water retention 'bloat'). If you "hold" water when using creatine, chances are, you're not drinking enough water.

Re NeoVar, yes, this is fine to use on a cut (I personally double-dose it pre-bed on a day with very high carbohydrates - >400g - and have no water retention, etc. from that the next day). However, I wouldn't recommend dosing with another insulin mimic - you don't want TOO much insulin in your body. if you're going to use both, use before DIFFERENT meals, and stick to only 1-2 caps of Glycobol, and do not use both more than twice daily (in fact, I would recommend using Glycobol once and NeoVar twice, or vice versa).

~Team APPNUT
Wow, I learn something everyday lol!, did not know that I might have not drink enough water, that ca use water retention, thanks for the info on that one. Okay, so I'm considering neovar but want to be 100% safe bc I don't want any insulin like sides. The creatine that caught my eye was MS cre-02 but is sold out at b.b and nutra, that one seems to be the best on the market and neovar probably lands at #2. So last suggestion, order neovar and underdose it or redirect w/ another creatine? I appreciate your knowledge and time rosie, thanks like always.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I learn something everyday lol!, did not know that I might have not drink enough water, that ca use water retention, thanks for the info on that one. Okay, so I'm considering neovar but want to be 100% safe bc I don't want any insulin like sides. The creatine that caught my eye was MS cre-02 but is sold out at b.b and nutra, that one seems to be the best on the market and neovar probably lands at #2. So last suggestion, order neovar and underdose it or redirect w/ another creatine? I appreciate your knowledge and time rosie, thanks like always.
Yes, there are various reasons for water retention, including too much sodium, high carbohydrate intake, etc.

If you take NeoVar, use it as directed, twice daily at the recommended dosage for your bodyweight. Underdosing NeoVar means you are not using the optimum dosage for best effects, so if you use Glycobol as well, use 1-2 caps only, or dose only once daily. You do NOT need to use NeoVar and another creatine product as well - it would be too much creatine.

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there are various reasons for water retention, including too much sodium, high carbohydrate intake, etc.

If you take NeoVar, use it as directed, twice daily at the recommended dosage for your bodyweight. Underdosing NeoVar means you are not using the optimum dosage for best effects, so if you use Glycobol as well, use 1-2 caps only, or dose only once daily. You do NOT need to use NeoVar and another creatine product as well - it would be too much creatine.

~Team APPNUT
It was probably the sodium intake and I was mixing good fats w/ carbs (natural PB and oats for exp), which is a no no lol, but my diet has been pretty strict since I've gained knowledge from ppl like you =).

Well this is my 1st phase out of 4 cutting phases, which I'll be running for 16wks. Just trying to add staple creatine since I'm cutting and to maintain strength and muscle. I have pretty much have everything down pat (training, nutrition, etc.) Now just a couple of supps lol. Thanks for the information (neovar, water retention, etc.) Will remember the dosage, I usually consume just 2 caps of glycobol in a split of AM-PM..sometime a 1-2 approach but never full dose. Thanks again, I'll update my progression

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was probably the sodium intake and I was mixing good fats w/ carbs (natural PB and oats for exp), which is a no no lol, but my diet has been pretty strict since I've gained knowledge from ppl like you =).

Well this is my 1st phase out of 4 cutting phases, which I'll be running for 16wks. Just trying to add staple creatine since I'm cutting and to maintain strength and muscle. I have pretty much have everything down pat (training, nutrition, etc.) Now just a couple of supps lol. Thanks for the information (neovar, water retention, etc.) Will remember the dosage, I usually consume just 2 caps of glycobol in a split of AM-PM..sometime a 1-2 approach but never full dose. Thanks again, I'll update my progression
Um, not sure where you got the idea that having fat and carbohydrates together is bad. It is not, and having oats with good fats is fine. Don't listen to fads about fat or carbohydrates being bad for you, or not mixing certain macronutrients together.

16 weeks is a long time to cut. If you're already relatively lean, and nutrition and training are right, you shouldn't need 16 weeks - not unless you plan on doing it slowly (and this would be better - it's unnecessary, IMO, to cut calories drastically or too fast).

Re creatine, you should be using it all the time as a staple, regardless of your goal, IMO, especially if you are resistance/anaerobic training.

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Quick question..just got neovar, took my 1st does postworkout @ 10am, now trying to figure out how can I take my 2nd dose but I hit my carb intake mark for the day, can I still take it with a salad or veggies or does it has to contain complex carbs...any suggestions? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question..just got neovar, took my 1st does postworkout @ 10am, now trying to figure out how can I take my 2nd dose but I hit my carb intake mark for the day, can I still take it with a salad or veggies or does it has to contain complex carbs...any suggestions? Thanks
You don't eat carbohydrates any time after 10am? That's not so good.

As far as dosing, if the meal you are planning on dosing prior to does not contain at least 50g pf carbohydrates, then I recommend HALVING the dose, since NeoVar really needs carbohydrates to be most effective. My recommendation would be to have your first dose pre-breakfast, and your second dose post-training.

~Team APPNUT

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
You don't eat carbohydrates any time after 10am? That's not so good.

As far as dosing, if the meal you are planning on dosing prior to does not contain at least 50g pf carbohydrates, then I recommend HALVING the dose, since NeoVar really needs carbohydrates to be most effective. My recommendation would be to have your first dose pre-breakfast, and your second dose post-training.

~Team APPNUT

Lol I eat carbs after 10am lol..is just I'm on glycobol. I take about 1 dose per day. but I will do exactly what you said to do, thanks like always

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Quick rundown on diet regiment - its been about 4 wks since starting this cutting phase. Orginally was going for 16 weeks but decided to stick with 12 weeks (thank you rosie lol) ok, so with that said here's an sample of my diet and feel free to critique...it would be helpful:

6:30am - 1 cap glycobol (30min prior) 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg scramble, 1/2 cup oats, 1 sc MGN isolate whey, 2 caps testopro

9:00am - 1 sc MGN isolate whey, 1/2 whole wheat english muffin, 1 tbsp natural PB

12:00pm - 3 caps neovar (15-20 min prior) 96% 6oz lean ground turkey or skinless turkey breast, 2 slice all natural whole wheat bread, 1 cup salad, 1 cap flaxseed oil

2:00pm (pre workout) - 3-4 caps RPM (depends), 3 sc xtend (intra-workout), no pre workout meal (still trying to figure how to squeeze one in with RPM)

3-5pm - WORKOUT

5:30pm - 3 caps neovar (15-20 min prior), 2 caps testopro, 1 sc MGN isolate whey, 1 LG banana or 16oz gatorade, 2 sc xtend, 1 cap opti-men, 1/3 cup oats

7:30pm - 8oz chicken breast, 11 asparagus spears, 2 cups salad

9:30pm - 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 tbsp natural PB or 4 egg whites

10:30pm (pre bed) - 2 cap zma

Supps:

RPM
Neovar
Testopro
Optimen
MGN isolated whey
Xtend
Glycobol

Looking to add - adrenalean ,lean xt, HGH up, solution-5, and M-5 on phase 2

Well that's my sample, I switch my meals around throughout the week. And feel free to critique please!

Will post more on my progress, including my workout regiment

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick rundown on diet regiment - its been about 4 wks since starting this cutting phase. Orginally was going for 16 weeks but decided to stick with 12 weeks (thank you rosie lol) ok, so with that said here's an sample of my diet and feel free to critique...it would be helpful:

6:30am - 1 cap glycobol (30min prior) 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg scramble, 1/2 cup oats, 1 sc MGN isolate whey, 2 caps testopro

9:00am - 1 sc MGN isolate whey, 1/2 whole wheat english muffin, 1 tbsp natural PB

12:00pm - 3 caps neovar (15-20 min prior) 96% 6oz lean ground turkey or skinless turkey breast, 2 slice all natural whole wheat bread, 1 cup salad, 1 cap flaxseed oil

2:00pm (pre workout) - 3-4 caps RPM (depends), 3 sc xtend (intra-workout), no pre workout meal (still trying to figure how to squeeze one in with RPM)

3-5pm - WORKOUT

5:30pm - 3 caps neovar (15-20 min prior), 2 caps testopro, 1 sc MGN isolate whey, 1 LG banana or 16oz gatorade, 2 sc xtend, 1 cap opti-men, 1/3 cup oats

7:30pm - 8oz chicken breast, 11 asparagus spears, 2 cups salad

9:30pm - 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 tbsp natural PB or 4 egg whites

10:30pm (pre bed) - 2 cap zma

Supps:

RPM
Neovar
Testopro
Optimen
MGN isolated whey
Xtend
Glycobol

Looking to add - adrenalean ,lean xt, HGH up, solution-5, and M-5 on phase 2

Well that's my sample, I switch my meals around throughout the week. And feel free to critique please!

Will post more on my progress, including my workout regiment
To me calories look a little low - there are many formulas, etc. out there that you can use to calculate your Maintenance calories; take a look, and you're having a lot of whey shakes in place of actual food protein, but if it works for you, fine.

As far as a preworkout meal, you can have something just before you train - light though, simple sugar and protein/BCAAs, since you don't need a heavy meal, ~45 minutes after dosing RPM, or just have a shake or something.

If you're going to post on a regular basis, I recommend that you start a log in the Supplements/Reviews subforum.

~Team APPNUT