HgHup and stomach pains

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Have been on hghup with usp's prime for nearly 2 weeks now and in the past week or so i've been having extreme stomach discomfort. It's not gas and i'm not emptying my bowels every 2 minutes so i'm at a loss. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not sure if it's the prime or the hghup, but i take prime during the day and hghup before bed and the stomach pains start when i wake. I haven't changed any other apect of my diet or lifestyle or added any other supps apart from the prime and hghup.

At the risk of posting the same thread twice i'll wait a while before posting the same question on the usp forum

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have been on hghup with usp's prime for nearly 2 weeks now and in the past week or so i've been having extreme stomach discomfort. It's not gas and i'm not emptying my bowels every 2 minutes so i'm at a loss. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not sure if it's the prime or the hghup, but i take prime during the day and hghup before bed and the stomach pains start when i wake. I haven't changed any other apect of my diet or lifestyle or added any other supps apart from the prime and hghup.

At the risk of posting the same thread twice i'll wait a while before posting the same question on the usp forum
I haven't heard of anyone having such issues when using HGHup♂, but then again, it depends on the individual, and you might be experiencing this because of it or not. Is it nausea? Or pain? You might be feeling hunger pangs if you're hungry upon waking.

~Team APPNUT

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of anyone having such issues when using HGHup♂, but then again, it depends on the individual, and you might be experiencing this because of it or not. Is it nausea? Or pain? You might be feeling hunger pangs if you're hungry upon waking.

~Team APPNUT
It's not nausea, just sheer pain to the point where my entire stomach is sore to touch and i know if it gets any worse there's no way i could work. definitely not hunger pangs either. just wanted to know if any hghup users had experienced this. Thanks for replying, i'll maybe post this on the usp forum to see if any prime users have heard of this

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not nausea, just sheer pain to the point where my entire stomach is sore to touch and i know if it gets any worse there's no way i could work. definitely not hunger pangs either. just wanted to know if any hghup users had experienced this. Thanks for replying, i'll maybe post this on the usp forum to see if any prime users have heard of this
Interesting. You're not getting sick?

~Team APPNUT

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
no i wasn't getting sick. pains seem to have disappeared. Must've been my body adjusting to the new supplements.

thanks for the concerns anyway

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i wasn't getting sick. pains seem to have disappeared. Must've been my body adjusting to the new supplements.

thanks for the concerns anyway
Could have been. Glad that everything's back on track :)

~Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
its not because your bulimic is it ;)

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
i'm not bulimic, i'm semibulimic - i got the eating part down to a tee, just don't do the throwing up...................... think about it.:naughty:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bulimic at 6'1" and 266lb?

Hate to see how big he'd get if he kept the fingers outta his throat....:AR15firing:
LOL! :D.

Cheers!:cheers:

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Bump on this one, as I've been noticing the same thing. Not hunger pains, nausea, sickness or anything like that, but like a constriction or tightness around the intestine area. I had the same feeling while taking Voltaren. It's nowhere near enough to stop me hitting the gym, but discomfort nonetheless.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Bump on this one, as I've been noticing the same thing. Not hunger pains, nausea, sickness or anything like that, but like a constriction or tightness around the intestine area. I had the same feeling while taking Voltaren. It's nowhere near enough to stop me hitting the gym, but discomfort nonetheless.
Mick it went away for me after a week or so. Stick it out as it's worth it!

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Good to hear it went away, hate to drop it now, seems the sleep benefits are just kicking in. Been taking 5 per day for 2 weeks so far, body weight is up, lifts are up, fat the same (bulking = eating like crazy), but thats to be expected while I'm stacking with the One......

Did you have the same syptoms that I described?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear it went away, hate to drop it now, seems the sleep benefits are just kicking in. Been taking 5 per day for 2 weeks so far, body weight is up, lifts are up, fat the same (bulking = eating like crazy), but thats to be expected while I'm stacking with the One......

Did you have the same syptoms that I described?
You failed to mention that in your initial post in this thread. If you're using a host of supplements, how can you specify which one is causing "issues", unless you have used them all before and stacked together as you are now? It could just be an amalgamation of everything that you are using and doing that is causing you to feel like this.

~Team APPNUT

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Only posted in here because I'm taking the same supp, and having the same feeling (which is what I meant by issues), plus it's in my sig that I'm using the One....

In no way was I bashing the product, I'm just looking for answers, and was hoping I could narrow down my search in this thread. You're correct tho, it could be anything.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only posted in here because I'm taking the same supp, and having the same feeling (which is what I meant by issues), plus it's in my sig that I'm using the One....

In no way was I bashing the product, I'm just looking for answers, and was hoping I could narrow down my search in this thread. You're correct tho, it could be anything.
Ok, that clears it up a little - note that I have signatures turned off, so I never see them, which is why I did not know before.

I didn't imply that you were "bashing the product". As I said, "It could just be an amalgamation of everything that you are using and doing that is causing you to feel like this."

Dirk (aka rms80) may be the best person to talk to about this "issue" - then you can be specific about everything you're using and have been using, etc.

~Team APPNUT

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Ok, that clears it up a little - note that I have signatures turned off, so I never see them, which is why I did not know before.

I didn't imply that you were "bashing the product". As I said, "It could just be an amalgamation of everything that you are using and doing that is causing you to feel like this."

Dirk (aka rms80) may be the best person to talk to about this "issue" - then you can be specific about everything you're using and have been using, etc.

~Team APPNUT
Thanks Rosie, I'll chase him up if I keep having the same feeling. Doesn't seem to be as bad today, so hopefully it was only my body adjusting.