HgHup and stomach pains - AnabolicMinds.com

HgHup and stomach pains

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

HgHup and stomach pains

Have been on hghup with usp's prime for nearly 2 weeks now and in the past week or so i've been having extreme stomach discomfort. It's not gas and i'm not emptying my bowels every 2 minutes so i'm at a loss. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not sure if it's the prime or the hghup, but i take prime during the day and hghup before bed and the stomach pains start when i wake. I haven't changed any other apect of my diet or lifestyle or added any other supps apart from the prime and hghup.

At the risk of posting the same thread twice i'll wait a while before posting the same question on the usp forum

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Have been on hghup with usp's prime for nearly 2 weeks now and in the past week or so i've been having extreme stomach discomfort. It's not gas and i'm not emptying my bowels every 2 minutes so i'm at a loss. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not sure if it's the prime or the hghup, but i take prime during the day and hghup before bed and the stomach pains start when i wake. I haven't changed any other apect of my diet or lifestyle or added any other supps apart from the prime and hghup.

At the risk of posting the same thread twice i'll wait a while before posting the same question on the usp forum
    I haven't heard of anyone having such issues when using HGHup♂, but then again, it depends on the individual, and you might be experiencing this because of it or not. Is it nausea? Or pain? You might be feeling hunger pangs if you're hungry upon waking.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    I haven't heard of anyone having such issues when using HGHup♂, but then again, it depends on the individual, and you might be experiencing this because of it or not. Is it nausea? Or pain? You might be feeling hunger pangs if you're hungry upon waking.

~Team APPNUT
    It's not nausea, just sheer pain to the point where my entire stomach is sore to touch and i know if it gets any worse there's no way i could work. definitely not hunger pangs either. just wanted to know if any hghup users had experienced this. Thanks for replying, i'll maybe post this on the usp forum to see if any prime users have heard of this
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

It's not nausea, just sheer pain to the point where my entire stomach is sore to touch and i know if it gets any worse there's no way i could work. definitely not hunger pangs either. just wanted to know if any hghup users had experienced this. Thanks for replying, i'll maybe post this on the usp forum to see if any prime users have heard of this
    Interesting. You're not getting sick?

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

no i wasn't getting sick. pains seem to have disappeared. Must've been my body adjusting to the new supplements.

thanks for the concerns anyway
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

no i wasn't getting sick. pains seem to have disappeared. Must've been my body adjusting to the new supplements.

thanks for the concerns anyway
    Could have been. Glad that everything's back on track

~Team APPNUT

7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

its not because your bulimic is it
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

i'm not bulimic, i'm semibulimic - i got the eating part down to a tee, just don't do the throwing up...................... think about it.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    its not because your bulimic is it
    Bulimic at 6'1" and 266lb?

Hate to see how big he'd get if he kept the fingers outta his throat....
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    Bulimic at 6'1" and 266lb?

Hate to see how big he'd get if he kept the fingers outta his throat....
    LOL! .

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Bump on this one, as I've been noticing the same thing. Not hunger pains, nausea, sickness or anything like that, but like a constriction or tightness around the intestine area. I had the same feeling while taking Voltaren. It's nowhere near enough to stop me hitting the gym, but discomfort nonetheless.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Bump on this one, as I've been noticing the same thing. Not hunger pains, nausea, sickness or anything like that, but like a constriction or tightness around the intestine area. I had the same feeling while taking Voltaren. It's nowhere near enough to stop me hitting the gym, but discomfort nonetheless.
    Mick it went away for me after a week or so. Stick it out as it's worth it!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Good to hear it went away, hate to drop it now, seems the sleep benefits are just kicking in. Been taking 5 per day for 2 weeks so far, body weight is up, lifts are up, fat the same (bulking = eating like crazy), but thats to be expected while I'm stacking with the One......

Did you have the same syptoms that I described?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Good to hear it went away, hate to drop it now, seems the sleep benefits are just kicking in. Been taking 5 per day for 2 weeks so far, body weight is up, lifts are up, fat the same (bulking = eating like crazy), but thats to be expected while I'm stacking with the One......

Did you have the same syptoms that I described?
    You failed to mention that in your initial post in this thread. If you're using a host of supplements, how can you specify which one is causing "issues", unless you have used them all before and stacked together as you are now? It could just be an amalgamation of everything that you are using and doing that is causing you to feel like this.

~Team APPNUT

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Only posted in here because I'm taking the same supp, and having the same feeling (which is what I meant by issues), plus it's in my sig that I'm using the One....

In no way was I bashing the product, I'm just looking for answers, and was hoping I could narrow down my search in this thread. You're correct tho, it could be anything.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Only posted in here because I'm taking the same supp, and having the same feeling (which is what I meant by issues), plus it's in my sig that I'm using the One....

In no way was I bashing the product, I'm just looking for answers, and was hoping I could narrow down my search in this thread. You're correct tho, it could be anything.
    Ok, that clears it up a little - note that I have signatures turned off, so I never see them, which is why I did not know before.

I didn't imply that you were "bashing the product". As I said, "It could just be an amalgamation of everything that you are using and doing that is causing you to feel like this."

Dirk (aka rms80) may be the best person to talk to about this "issue" - then you can be specific about everything you're using and have been using, etc.

~Team APPNUT

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Ok, that clears it up a little - note that I have signatures turned off, so I never see them, which is why I did not know before.

I didn't imply that you were "bashing the product". As I said, "It could just be an amalgamation of everything that you are using and doing that is causing you to feel like this."

Dirk (aka rms80) may be the best person to talk to about this "issue" - then you can be specific about everything you're using and have been using, etc.

~Team APPNUT
    Thanks Rosie, I'll chase him up if I keep having the same feeling. Doesn't seem to be as bad today, so hopefully it was only my body adjusting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Havoc/Epistane Stomach Pains
    By tat2snlifting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. M-Drol Stomach Pains
    By tom1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 06:02 AM