NEOVAR-Dosage

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The label states twice a day - number of capsules dependant on weight In my case thats 3 am and pm
However what if i was to take 2 before my 3 main meals Overall total is 6 as before but would it be a waste?

thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The label states twice a day - number of capsules dependant on weight In my case thats 3 am and pm
However what if i was to take 2 before my 3 main meals Overall total is 6 as before but would it be a waste?

thanks
For you, dosing/timing for NeoVar will be:

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates

Dosing three times daily is not a bad thing, but you would want to be taking the OPTIMAL dosage, which is 3 caps. I would say, if you're going to do this, do it on your NON-resistance training days, but not every day.

~Team APPNUT

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
For you, dosing/timing for NeoVar will be:

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates

Dosing three times daily is not a bad thing, but you would want to be taking the OPTIMAL dosage, which is 3 caps. I would say, if you're going to do this, do it on your NON-resistance training days, but not every day.

~Team APPNUT

One for Rosie pleasE

Just bought some CLA but ive just read
it can cause High blood sugar (hyperglycemia), as some forms of CLA may make your body more resistant to insulin

Is this then likely to cancel out the effects of Neovar?

thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

One for Rosie pleasE

Just bought some CLA but ive just read
it can cause High blood sugar (hyperglycemia), as some forms of CLA may make your body more resistant to insulin

Is this then likely to cancel out the effects of Neovar?

thanks
No, CLA is not going to cancel out the effects of NeoVar. If you purchased the CLA to add "good fats" to your diet, there are better options to add for this purpose.

~Team APPNUT

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
neovar bottles dont indicate 15-20 min pre carbs. they just say with carbs. does it make a major difference?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neovar bottles dont indicate 15-20 min pre carbs. they just say with carbs. does it make a major difference?
Yes, it makes a difference. By dosing 15-20 minutes PRE-meal, you give the NeoVar the chance to start working. If you have your NeoVar with your meal, you're not going to get the same effect, and it won't be as effective.

~Team APPNUT

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ok great i just started taking it sunday and will adjust accordingly. another q i had rosie, is there diff when bottles read "jumpstart" or "recompd" on the label. i was assuming it was diff between 110 and 240 ct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok great i just started taking it sunday and will adjust accordingly. another q i had rosie, is there diff when bottles read "jumpstart" or "recompd" on the label. i was assuming it was diff between 110 and 240 ct.
All good...No, "Jumpstart" and "Recomped" are both NeoVar. All that is different is the capsule count of the bottle - "Jumpstart" is 110-count and "Recomped" is 240-count.

~Team APPNUT

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have a question, if i already take anabolic pump 15-20 mins pre carb should i...

a) not use neovar
b) take neovar with anabolic pump
c) take neovar with my carb meal (synergy?)
d) different recommendation?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question, if i already take anabolic pump 15-20 mins pre carb should i...

a) not use neovar
b) take neovar with anabolic pump
c) take neovar with my carb meal (synergy?)
d) different recommendation?
You can dose Anabolic Pump and NeoVar together. If you do, I recommend that you only have a half-dose of NeoVar, though, and note your response, because you do not want to have too high of an insulin response - I know firsthand the effects of having too much insulin in your system, and it's not pleasant - and using two insulin mimickers at once can cause this.

Otherwise, if you want to use both products, I recommend that you use them at different times.

~Team APPNUT

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thank you I think I'll dose 2 pills 3 times a day instead and still use AP to start. I'll prolly start w a 1 neovar and 1 AP to start. I'm hoping for some nice recomp.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you I think I'll dose 2 pills 3 times a day instead and still use AP to start. I'll prolly start w a 1 neovar and 1 AP to start. I'm hoping for some nice recomp.
All good :) Remember that your DIET will be the primary factor in determining whether you recomp or not.

~Team APPNUT