NEOVAR-Dosage

  1. NEOVAR-Dosage


    The label states twice a day - number of capsules dependant on weight In my case thats 3 am and pm
    However what if i was to take 2 before my 3 main meals Overall total is 6 as before but would it be a waste?

    thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    The label states twice a day - number of capsules dependant on weight In my case thats 3 am and pm
    However what if i was to take 2 before my 3 main meals Overall total is 6 as before but would it be a waste?

    thanks
    For you, dosing/timing for NeoVar will be:

    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates

    Dosing three times daily is not a bad thing, but you would want to be taking the OPTIMAL dosage, which is 3 caps. I would say, if you're going to do this, do it on your NON-resistance training days, but not every day.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    For you, dosing/timing for NeoVar will be:

    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates

    Dosing three times daily is not a bad thing, but you would want to be taking the OPTIMAL dosage, which is 3 caps. I would say, if you're going to do this, do it on your NON-resistance training days, but not every day.


    ~Team APPNUT

    One for Rosie pleasE


    Just bought some CLA but ive just read
    it can cause High blood sugar (hyperglycemia), as some forms of CLA may make your body more resistant to insulin

    Is this then likely to cancel out the effects of Neovar?

    thanks

  4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post

    One for Rosie pleasE


    Just bought some CLA but ive just read
    it can cause High blood sugar (hyperglycemia), as some forms of CLA may make your body more resistant to insulin

    Is this then likely to cancel out the effects of Neovar?

    thanks
    No, CLA is not going to cancel out the effects of NeoVar. If you purchased the CLA to add "good fats" to your diet, there are better options to add for this purpose.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. neovar bottles dont indicate 15-20 min pre carbs. they just say with carbs. does it make a major difference?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    neovar bottles dont indicate 15-20 min pre carbs. they just say with carbs. does it make a major difference?
    Yes, it makes a difference. By dosing 15-20 minutes PRE-meal, you give the NeoVar the chance to start working. If you have your NeoVar with your meal, you're not going to get the same effect, and it won't be as effective.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. ok great i just started taking it sunday and will adjust accordingly. another q i had rosie, is there diff when bottles read "jumpstart" or "recompd" on the label. i was assuming it was diff between 110 and 240 ct.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    ok great i just started taking it sunday and will adjust accordingly. another q i had rosie, is there diff when bottles read "jumpstart" or "recompd" on the label. i was assuming it was diff between 110 and 240 ct.
    All good...No, "Jumpstart" and "Recomped" are both NeoVar. All that is different is the capsule count of the bottle - "Jumpstart" is 110-count and "Recomped" is 240-count.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. I have a question, if i already take anabolic pump 15-20 mins pre carb should i...

    a) not use neovar
    b) take neovar with anabolic pump
    c) take neovar with my carb meal (synergy?)
    d) different recommendation?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I have a question, if i already take anabolic pump 15-20 mins pre carb should i...

    a) not use neovar
    b) take neovar with anabolic pump
    c) take neovar with my carb meal (synergy?)
    d) different recommendation?
    You can dose Anabolic Pump and NeoVar together. If you do, I recommend that you only have a half-dose of NeoVar, though, and note your response, because you do not want to have too high of an insulin response - I know firsthand the effects of having too much insulin in your system, and it's not pleasant - and using two insulin mimickers at once can cause this.

    Otherwise, if you want to use both products, I recommend that you use them at different times.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Thank you I think I'll dose 2 pills 3 times a day instead and still use AP to start. I'll prolly start w a 1 neovar and 1 AP to start. I'm hoping for some nice recomp.

  12. take entire dose 1 hour prior to dosing

    Clen/VAR log continued

    good luck
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  13. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    take entire dose 1 hour prior to dosing

    Clen/VAR log continued

    good luck
    I'm sorry a bit confused. Take Ap and neovar 1 hour pre meal. Or neovar 1 hour pre AP

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Thank you I think I'll dose 2 pills 3 times a day instead and still use AP to start. I'll prolly start w a 1 neovar and 1 AP to start. I'm hoping for some nice recomp.
    All good Remember that your DIET will be the primary factor in determining whether you recomp or not.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:54 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Log in
Log in