Question??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Question??

After reading through THE ONE and how to gain 15-20 pounds. I have a question. I was going to take cycle support during my cycle, but after reading that Saw palmetto competes for the same receptors. How bad does it effect a cycle of the one? The only reson I want to use cycle support is I have 4 tubs sitting at home. would anything like ALCAR or PLACR help or have any benfit to run on cycle with the cycle support?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ivers View Post
    After reading through THE ONE and how to gain 15-20 pounds. I have a question. I was going to take cycle support during my cycle, but after reading that Saw palmetto competes for the same receptors. How bad does it effect a cycle of the one? The only reson I want to use cycle support is I have 4 tubs sitting at home. would anything like ALCAR or PLACR help or have any benfit to run on cycle with the cycle support?
    If you use Saw Palmetto whilst using The ONE, don't expect much re results, since it pretty affects the effects you would get from using The ONE. Please read the attached article.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Thanks for the article. Had some very interesting pionts in there. Definitly will not use cycle support if I decided to run the one.

I was tossing around the idea of stacking the one with "tren". But i have not found any info about stacking the one. Also if there would be to many sides, BP might be an issue. Of course I would be taking the right support supps.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ivers View Post
    Thanks for the article. Had some very interesting pionts in there. Definitly will not use cycle support if I decided to run the one.

I was tossing around the idea of stacking the one with "tren". But i have not found any info about stacking the one. Also if there would be to many sides, BP might be an issue. Of course I would be taking the right support supps.
    I would not recommend stacking The ONE with Tren. Although "mild", The ONE does NOT need to be stacked with other hormonals to be effective.

All "support supplements" for use on a cycle of The ONE are mentioned in >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2