Question??

Ivers

Awards
After reading through THE ONE and how to gain 15-20 pounds. I have a question. I was going to take cycle support during my cycle, but after reading that Saw palmetto competes for the same receptors. How bad does it effect a cycle of the one? The only reson I want to use cycle support is I have 4 tubs sitting at home. would anything like ALCAR or PLACR help or have any benfit to run on cycle with the cycle support?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After reading through THE ONE and how to gain 15-20 pounds. I have a question. I was going to take cycle support during my cycle, but after reading that Saw palmetto competes for the same receptors. How bad does it effect a cycle of the one? The only reson I want to use cycle support is I have 4 tubs sitting at home. would anything like ALCAR or PLACR help or have any benfit to run on cycle with the cycle support?
If you use Saw Palmetto whilst using The ONE, don't expect much re results, since it pretty affects the effects you would get from using The ONE. Please read the attached article.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Attachments

Ivers

Awards
Thanks for the article. Had some very interesting pionts in there. Definitly will not use cycle support if I decided to run the one.

I was tossing around the idea of stacking the one with "tren". But i have not found any info about stacking the one. Also if there would be to many sides, BP might be an issue. Of course I would be taking the right support supps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the article. Had some very interesting pionts in there. Definitly will not use cycle support if I decided to run the one.

I was tossing around the idea of stacking the one with "tren". But i have not found any info about stacking the one. Also if there would be to many sides, BP might be an issue. Of course I would be taking the right support supps.
I would not recommend stacking The ONE with Tren. Although "mild", The ONE does NOT need to be stacked with other hormonals to be effective.

All "support supplements" for use on a cycle of The ONE are mentioned in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT