Awards
Have a bottle of 2nd gear left over. Looking to stack the following:

Height - 6'5"
Bodyweight - 255lb
2nd gear -1 per night
Drive - 4 first thing in morning and 4 one hour pre-workout
HGHup - 5 per night before bed
Neovar - 4 before breakfast/mid day meal and 4 after my workout in evening

Would this be the optimum dosage for my size?

Just looking to maintain some strength/muscle while decreasing my calories a little bit and adding in more cardio. I do not expect anything significant but if I can lose some BF while keeping some of my size, I will be more than happy. I am thinking this will give me a pretty good boost with my natural Test. Any thoughts / feedback will be much appreciated.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Have a bottle of 2nd gear left over. Looking to stack the following:

Height - 6'5"
Bodyweight - 255lb
2nd gear -1 per night
Drive - 4 first thing in morning and 4 one hour pre-workout
HGHup - 5 per night before bed
Neovar - 4 before breakfast/mid day meal and 4 after my workout in evening

Would this be the optimum dosage for my size?

Just looking to maintain some strength/muscle while decreasing my calories a little bit and adding in more cardio. I do not expect anything significant but if I can lose some BF while keeping some of my size, I will be more than happy. I am thinking this will give me a pretty good boost with my natural Test. Any thoughts / feedback will be much appreciated.
You are spot on with your dosing bud. You should get some pretty solid results. Your dosing protocol is no different than what I do and your pretty similar to me size wise. I also like your approach...as long as you don't expect the world you'll be happy. You should definitely be able to make some gains and lose body fat at the same time with your stack. To be honest, don't be surprised if you gain some lean muscle mass and strength while dropping the fat with this stack. HGH UP and DRIVE can provide a nice recomping and hardening effect, but with NeoVar and 2nd Gear in the mix your ready to rock.

If you have anymore questions let me know.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got this down man! Good luck!

Messhall75

Awards
Thanks for the info and replies! As much as I loved "The One" and liked other PH/DS, I have decided to stay on the more "Natural" path going forward. I do have another question. I am thinking of running this stack as the following:
2nd Gear - 4 weeks to finish the bottle
Drive and HGHup - 10-12 weeks
Neovar - Continuous - as I am on some form of creatine for the majority of the year to help with recovery.

I am leaning on the side of 12 weeks for the Drive/HGHup and just wanted to make sure this was an appropriate length of time. Again, thanks for your replies.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info and replies! As much as I loved "The One" and liked other PH/DS, I have decided to stay on the more "Natural" path going forward. I do have another question. I am thinking of running this stack as the following:
2nd Gear - 4 weeks to finish the bottle
Drive and HGHup - 10-12 weeks
Neovar - Continuous - as I am on some form of creatine for the majority of the year to help with recovery.

I am leaning on the side of 12 weeks for the Drive/HGHup and just wanted to make sure this was an appropriate length of time. Again, thanks for your replies.
Yes, you will be fine doing this (take a break from HGH Up and DRIVE after your 10-12 weeks though). A suggestion...you could with IGF-2 as well to really enhance your results, but that is not necessary, just an option (you would run it 4 caps in the morning and then 4 caps mid day and then just HGH UP pre-bed).

A long stack like that you should notice some phenomenal results for sure bud. Keep in touch if you need any further assistance.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT