My experiences so far with DRIVE solo

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just now getting through week 3 of my standalone DRIVE cycle and I thought I'd share my results so far. In the past I ran IGF-2, DRIVE and RPM together and had great results. For anyone looking for a recompositioning effect, this is the stack you want to look into. I can tell you that when it starts getting warmer, I'll definitely be on this stack again. It has a great leaning effect! Anyway, right now I'm only taking DRIVE and here's what I've been noticing so far..

Strength -
So far my strength is up a little but not a whole lot. Most of my strength gains have come as the result of the benefit of increased muscular endurance. So an increase in my muscular endurance has resulted in an increase in my muscular strength.

Endurance -
This is where DRIVE has really helped my performance in the gym. I notice an increased stamina whether I'm lifting or running. I feel like I can go longer. If I'm lifting the same amount of weight as I was a few weeks ago, I can push out a few more reps which makes a big difference if you had previously started to slow down on the progression side of things.

Recovery -
I've always had a hard time gauging how well something affects me in the recovery department, but from what I can tell, DRIVE helps on a noticeable level. Even after hard workouts, the next day I feel fresh. Usually by the time I hit my weekend break, I'm ready for it, but DRIVE helps me get there in better shape, if that makes sense.. lol

What I Notice in the Mirror -
My muscles look fuller and I'm slightly more vascular. DRIVE is legit when it comes to leaning you out. If you're already lean, you will love DRIVE.

When I started a few weeks ago I weighed about 177lbs and as of last night I'm at around 182lbs, so that's at least a 3-4lbs jump. And I can tell you that I gain mass very slowly, even with good dieting, so this little boost from DRIVE has made me pretty happy.

I'm hoping to be at least 186lbs before I start leaning up more for the summer so that I'm as lean as I want to be at around 180lbs.

Props to AP for legit, quality products!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just now getting through week 3 of my standalone DRIVE cycle and I thought I'd share my results so far. In the past I ran IGF-2, DRIVE and RPM together and had great results. For anyone looking for a recompositioning effect, this is the stack you want to look into. I can tell you that when it starts getting warmer, I'll definitely be on this stack again. It has a great leaning effect! Anyway, right now I'm only taking DRIVE and here's what I've been noticing so far..

Strength -
So far my strength is up a little but not a whole lot. Most of my strength gains have come as the result of the benefit of increased muscular endurance. So an increase in my muscular endurance has resulted in an increase in my muscular strength.

Endurance -
This is where DRIVE has really helped my performance in the gym. I notice an increased stamina whether I'm lifting or running. I feel like I can go longer. If I'm lifting the same amount of weight as I was a few weeks ago, I can push out a few more reps which makes a big difference if you had previously started to slow down on the progression side of things.

Recovery -
I've always had a hard time gauging how well something affects me in the recovery department, but from what I can tell, DRIVE helps on a noticeable level. Even after hard workouts, the next day I feel fresh. Usually by the time I hit my weekend break, I'm ready for it, but DRIVE helps me get there in better shape, if that makes sense.. lol

What I Notice in the Mirror -
My muscles look fuller and I'm slightly more vascular. DRIVE is legit when it comes to leaning you out. If you're already lean, you will love DRIVE.

When I started a few weeks ago I weighed about 177lbs and as of last night I'm at around 182lbs, so that's at least a 3-4lbs jump. And I can tell you that I gain mass very slowly, even with good dieting, so this little boost from DRIVE has made me pretty happy.

I'm hoping to be at least 186lbs before I start leaning up more for the summer so that I'm as lean as I want to be at around 180lbs.

Props to AP for legit, quality products!
Thank you for such a detailed review, bud! :) Yes, Drive really shines re endurance - at least for me. Glad you are enjoying your time on it. Run for 8-12 weeks can get some pretty fine results :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Great notes, I've definitely got to agree with the leaning out aspect! Glad to see you are liking it

spainbodybuil

I agree with you, that the most noticeable effect is endurance.