Lipo PM and non carb meal?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi,

I was wondering if it's OK to take Lipo PM with protein powder and flaxseed?

If not, how long do I need to wait?

Also, how long do I need to wait before taking Lipo PM after dinner if my dinner consist of meat, veggies, and fat sources (PB, avocado, etc) ?

thx

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi,

I was wondering if it's OK to take Lipo PM with protein powder and flaxseed?

If not, how long do I need to wait?

Also, how long do I need to wait before taking Lipo PM after dinner if my dinner consist of meat, veggies, and fat sources (PB, avocado, etc) ?

thx
Ideally you want to use Lipotrophin-PM on an empty stomach, but because it contains Banaba Extract I would say that it'd be ok to take Lipotrophin-PM either 20-30 minutes before or with the protein powder and flaxseed.

As for after eating, ideally 2 hours before dosing, but you should be fine in 60-90 minutes.

Not sure why you want to dose Lipotrophin-PM before food though, unless you eat just before you go to bed.

Dirk may want to comment further.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Ideally you want to use Lipotrophin-PM on an empty stomach, but because it contains Banaba Extract I would say that it'd be ok to take Lipotrophin-PM either 20-30 minutes before or with the protein powder and flaxseed.

As for after eating, ideally 2 hours before dosing, but you should be fine in 60-90 minutes.

Not sure why you want to dose Lipotrophin-PM before food though, unless you eat just before you go to bed.

Dirk may want to comment further.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hi Rosie,
the reason I'm asking is I usually sleep 2 hours after dinner. How's this sound to you : dinner (with / without carbs) - wait 2 hours - Lipo PM - bed. I usually drink casein+ grinded flaxseed around 1 hour / 2 hours after I slept, then go to bed again, just for avoiding catabolism through the night ( I usually set alarm.) Does that sounds OK to you?

thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi Rosie,
the reason I'm asking is I usually sleep 2 hours after dinner. How's this sound to you : dinner (with / without carbs) - wait 2 hours - Lipo PM - bed. I usually drink casein+ grinded flaxseed around 1 hour / 2 hours after I slept, then go to bed again, just for avoiding catabolism through the night ( I usually set alarm.) Does that sounds OK to you?

thanks
That sounds fine. You can have carbohydrates with your dinner. And yeah, eating (although casein+flaxseed is not really eating, LOL) an hour after dosing Lipotrophin-PM is fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
That sounds fine. You can have carbohydrates with your dinner. And yeah, eating (although casein+flaxseed is not really eating, LOL) an hour after dosing Lipotrophin-PM is fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thx for the advice Rosie,
yeah I know casein + flaxseed is not a meal, but it's just to curb my hunger in the middle of the night. add water, drink, sleep again. Sometimes I drink it half asleep LOL

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Hi Rosie,

one more thing...if for some reason I forgot to take my lipo PM and take it with my shakes (casein + flaxseed) will it be still effective, considering no carbs present? or shouldn't I bother to take it at all?

thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi Rosie,

one more thing...if for some reason I forgot to take my lipo PM and take it with my shakes (casein + flaxseed) will it be still effective, considering no carbs present? or shouldn't I bother to take it at all?

thanks
it should be ok - it has Banaba in it (and not sure why you are thinking no carbs - Lipotrophin-PM is NOT a Growth Hormone booster). Try and do it at least either an hour before or after though, if you can.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
it should be ok - it has Banaba in it (and not sure why you are thinking no carbs - Lipotrophin-PM is NOT a Growth Hormone booster). Try and do it at least either an hour before or after though, if you can.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hi Rosie,

the shakes is just to curb my hunger in the middle of the night, hence no carbs. I still had my dinner before the shakes. Usually I have dinner, then 2 hrs later lipo PM, then 1-2 hrs later (depending when I wake up in the middle of the night) shakes, then sleep again. Sometimes I fall asleep 1 hour after dinner and wake up in the middle of the night, skipping my Lipo PM dose. that is why I asked the question. Sorry for the confusion. carbs in the middle of the night tends to bloat me.

thanks