JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMPHETALIN Review

HOLY ****!!@#@#!*&^%$#@ LOL This stuff is amazing guys, I took 1 cap with a scoop of Jack3d pre-cardio(most the time I use 2 scoops of Jack3d) and damn the Energy, the feeling of I can just keep going, this stuff is PHENOMENAL!

I haven't felt a boost like this in a long long time! I can't wait to run this in April, this is hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used, I can't imagine what 2 caps would feel like, because I sweated like a mad man during my cardio workout. This stuff will be awesome to use during Kickboxing and Grappling.

I honestly think I'm gonna try buying some bulk L-Arginine, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate and take a cap of Amphetalin for Pre-workouts...I think that would be an amazing Pre-workout.

10 out of 10 for Amphetalin guys, great job!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMPHETALIN Review

HOLY ****!!@#@#!*&^%$#@ LOL This stuff is amazing guys, I took 1 cap with a scoop of Jack3d pre-cardio(most the time I use 2 scoops of Jack3d) and damn the Energy, the feeling of I can just keep going, this stuff is PHENOMENAL!

I haven't felt a boost like this in a long long time! I can't wait to run this in April, this is hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used, I can't imagine what 2 caps would feel like, because I sweated like a mad man during my cardio workout. This stuff will be awesome to use during Kickboxing and Grappling.

I honestly think I'm gonna try buying some bulk L-Arginine, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate and take a cap of Amphetalin for Pre-workouts...I think that would be an amazing Pre-workout.

10 out of 10 for Amphetalin guys, great job!
Awesome, thanks for that, bud! Yes, 2 caps is definitely potent! 1 cap gives the same effects without the "overhyped" feeling. And this is a stim junkie talking who started at 2 caps and has gone down to using 1 cap once daily.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya this stuff is very strong for sure. It will stack nicely with HGH UP and Glycobol:D