Just ordered some Drive, hoping to get some IGF-2 soon... Got a question

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

Just ordered some Drive, hoping to get some IGF-2 soon... Got a question

Okay, so I've tried Drive and IGF-2 in the past and thought they worked very well together. I remember feeling fuller, I had increased stamina and I got a very nice leaning effect. I had ran a small bottle of Drive towards the end of an IGF-2 cycle. The IGF-2/Drive/RPM stack was by far one of the best I'd ever tried and I'll definitely be on this stack once warm weather gets here. The leaning effect is awesome!

This time I only had enough money for one so I opted for the 240 count bottle of Drive. I'm hoping to have enough money to buy a bottle of IGF-2 here in a week or two, so my question is... Would it be okay to be taking Drive for a couple weeks before starting the IGF-2? I imagine I'd finish the Drive and still have some IGF-2 left over, so should I just run the bottles as I get them?

Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Okay, so I've tried Drive and IGF-2 in the past and thought they worked very well together. I remember feeling fuller, I had increased stamina and I got a very nice leaning effect. I had ran a small bottle of Drive towards the end of an IGF-2 cycle. The IGF-2/Drive/RPM stack was by far one of the best I'd ever tried and I'll definitely be on this stack once warm weather gets here. The leaning effect is awesome!

This time I only had enough money for one so I opted for the 240 count bottle of Drive. I'm hoping to have enough money to buy a bottle of IGF-2 here in a week or two, so my question is... Would it be okay to be taking Drive for a couple weeks before starting the IGF-2? I imagine I'd finish the Drive and still have some IGF-2 left over, so should I just run the bottles as I get them?

Thanks
    That's fine.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. just ordered RPM/DRIVE
    By itsrawb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
  2. Question (anyone whos ordered Test Cyp from Kim/Dr J)
    By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:17 AM
  3. ordered nolva question?
    By traps in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 10:41 PM
  4. Just ordered Superdrol-quick question
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 12:06 AM