Amphetalin Review

1. Registered User
    Answers

Amphetalin Review

So I took one upon waking up this morning, it definately woke me up but is not overbearing. I feel awake, happy and sharp I am impressed so far and I usually dont write these reviews. No rapid heartbeat or shakes to report on, BP seems to be good, usually I can tell I cant be sure though and it is difficult to take my own using a sphyg and stethoscope lol. Overall I really enjoy this product so far I will report back on crash if it happens that is a big issue for me. Also I forgot how rediculously awesome rpm is, my next go I am picking up hghup, rpm, drive and I am going to get down! Thumbs up so far thanks AN

2. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I appreciate your review. I recently order some Ampphetalin, I'll add my review to yours when it gets here. I have high hopes for this product.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely gonna incorporate this stuff to my cut come spring/summer. 2 Amph's and 2 RPM preWO is awesome.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Well I am very impressed with this product it is very pleasant and effective I give it two thumbs up, another solid one an!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    So I took one upon waking up this morning, it definately woke me up but is not overbearing. I feel awake, happy and sharp I am impressed so far and I usually dont write these reviews. No rapid heartbeat or shakes to report on, BP seems to be good, usually I can tell I cant be sure though and it is difficult to take my own using a sphyg and stethoscope lol. Overall I really enjoy this product so far I will report back on crash if it happens that is a big issue for me. Also I forgot how rediculously awesome rpm is, my next go I am picking up hghup, rpm, drive and I am going to get down! Thumbs up so far thanks AN
    If you think 1 cap is good wait until you try TWO! Thanks heaps for this, bud!

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I appreciate your review. I recently order some Ampphetalin, I'll add my review to yours when it gets here. I have high hopes for this product.
    Please post your review in the review thread: Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Definitely gonna incorporate this stuff to my cut come spring/summer. 2 Amph's and 2 RPM preWO is awesome.
    IMO, just from what I have experienced since starting BLACK CATS, it's the PERFECT product for anyone that wants to cut. Not only does it suppress - and in my case, ANNIHILATE - appetite, but it gives you what energy you need to get through the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Well I am very impressed with this product it is very pleasant and effective I give it two thumbs up, another solid one an!
    Awesomeness!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I have a feeling Amphetalin and I are going to be great friends this semester haha. I like this better than some of the other stims out there because the crash is much less than what i have Experienced before.
  7. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I tried this product for the first time this morning. I started with two tabs since I am typically resistant to stims. Two tabs feels like the old ephedrine without the crash. However, two tabs is too much for me. About two hours after ingestion I felt very anxious, nervous and irritable. I suggest anyone trying this product start with one tab to access tolerance.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I tried this product for the first time this morning. I started with two tabs since I am typically resistant to stims. Two tabs feels like the old ephedrine without the crash. However, two tabs is too much for me. About two hours after ingestion I felt very anxious, nervous and irritable. I suggest anyone trying this product start with one tab to access tolerance.
    Thanks for your feedback, bud...1 cap is quite enough for most people and assessing tolerance is definitely always a great idea with any stimulant product.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Is this product considered a diuretic and a thermogenic? Yesterday, after taking two caps of Amphetalin first thing in the morning, I noticed that I had to urinate far more frequently than normal and I also felt much warmer than usual.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Is this product considered a diuretic and a thermogenic? Yesterday, after taking two caps of Amphetalin first thing in the morning, I noticed that I had to urinate far more frequently than normal and I also felt much warmer than usual.
    No, BLACK CATS is an ENERGY product. However, it WILL have some diuretic and thermogenic effects because of some of its ingredients.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

11. Registered User
    Answers

I WOULD LUV TO GET MORE AMPHETALIN! Do we have an ETA when it will BE Available to PURCHASE the APPNUT Website?? Thank You
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glyphis88 View Post
    I WOULD LUV TO GET MORE AMPHETALIN! Do we have an ETA when it will BE Available to PURCHASE the APPNUT Website?? Thank You
    When it's been released - which is not far away.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

13. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I tried on cap today it was perfect. Just the right amount of energy without causing jitters or excessive anxiety. I love stims but they adversly affect my blood pressure this product doesen't seem to to affect it all that much. I just hope it's not detrimental to my overall health. Not much is known about 1,3 dime.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I tried on cap today it was perfect. Just the right amount of energy without causing jitters or excessive anxiety. I love stims but they adversly affect my blood pressure this product doesen't seem to to affect it all that much. I just hope it's not detrimental to my overall health. Not much is known about 1,3 dime.
    1 cap is definitely ok

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

15. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Is there a product write-up for this? Currious as to what it is. tnx.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Is there a product write-up for this? Currious as to what it is. tnx.
    Tripstud, what's up man? Haven't really seen you around much. I keep in touch with your bro plenty though. Hopefully all is well with you.

Anyway, to answer your question....This gives you an overview of the product.

The ingredients are as follows:

1,3 dimethylamylamine
    Caffeine
    Cocoa Extract (extracted for 25% Theobromine)
    Licorice Root Extract
    Naringin (98%)
    White Willow Bark Extract (25%)
    Bioperine (95-98%)

Hopefully that gives you a good enough idea my friend

My personal experience with the product...this is hands down the best stimulant formula I've ever used (2 caps of this stuff and you'll be feeling like you've been infused with rocket fuel and ready to blast off and the best part is that there is no crash and the energy is smooth). Hell even with one cap you still get a great boost of energy.

Cheers to ya Trip!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  17. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Tripstud, what's up man? Haven't really seen you around much. I keep in touch with your bro plenty though. Hopefully all is well with you.

Anyway, to answer your question....Your new favorite energy supp, AMPHETALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!. This gives you an overview of the product.

The ingredients are as follows:

1,3 dimethylamylamine
    Caffeine
    Cocoa Extract (extracted for 25% Theobromine)
    Licorice Root Extract
    Naringin (98%)
    White Willow Bark Extract (25%)
    Bioperine (95-98%)

Hopefully that gives you a good enough idea my friend

My personal experience with the product...this is hands down the best stimulant formula I've ever used (2 caps of this stuff and you'll be feeling like you've been infused with rocket fuel and ready to blast off and the best part is that there is no crash and the energy is smooth). Hell even with one cap you still get a great boost of energy.

Cheers to ya Trip!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    Word. Thanks for the reply sean, looks like a solid product. I tried 1,3 dimethylamylamine caps before, and was impressed with the outcome.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Board Supporter
    Answers

Saw "Black Cats" on the site today...

Have I missed something, or has something been reformulated / refined?
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Just renamed
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Saw "Black Cats" on the site today...

Have I missed something, or has something been reformulated / refined?

See Amphetlin by Applied Nutriceuticals is renamed "BLACK CATS"!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

21. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Very smart move IMO...I hesitated to comment on the name. Combining the names of 2 highly addictive, and potentially dangerous controlled substances. Amphetamine, and meth-amphetamine derivative(ritalin) aren't names that should be played with.
  •