shipping issue when ordering from Appnut.com

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hey appnut reps... could i get someone to check on an issue for me?

i recently ordered amphetalin from the appnut site, but the UPS records say its been shipped to the billing address instead of the specific shipping address that i entered on the order... even the confirmation email i received says it would be shipped to the specified shipping address...

the problem is that nobody will be at the billing address to receive package, and there have been missing packages in my neighborhood recently... hence my request to ship it elsewhere.

i responded to the confirmation email with no response yet...

who should i get in touch with about this?

thanks

-capn

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hey appnut reps... could i get someone to check on an issue for me?

i recently ordered amphetalin from the appnut site, but the UPS records say its been shipped to the billing address instead of the specific shipping address that i entered on the order... even the confirmation email i received says it would be shipped to the specified shipping address...

the problem is that nobody will be at the billing address to receive package, and there have been missing packages in my neighborhood recently... hence my request to ship it elsewhere.

i responded to the confirmation email with no response yet...

who should i get in touch with about this?

thanks

-capn
Give Alyson an email - [email protected], or ring - 704 562 9655, and give your name and order number and the issue that you're having and she should get you sorted out.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks Rosie- you always come thru in the clutch :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
btw Rosie, i repli?ed to the email sent by "Tanya"... would i be saturating the situation if i also email Alyson?...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks Rosie- you always come thru in the clutch :)
No worries.

btw Rosie, i repli?ed to the email sent by "Tanya"... would i be saturating the situation if i also email Alyson?...
Contact either Tanya or Alyson. Tanya would actually be better to speak to.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok cool... well i did send a response to Tanya but she didnt reply... being that its wednesday and its scheduled for delivery on friday, i guess i'm screwed... i'll just hope its at my door when i get home from work :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ok cool... well i did send a response to Tanya but she didnt reply... being that its wednesday and its scheduled for delivery on friday, i guess i'm screwed... i'll just hope its at my door when i get home from work :(
If it arrives at your billing address, will you have a way of knowing? Can you get a friend or someone you know and trust to check the mail for you if you can't?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
If it arrives at your billing address, will you have a way of knowing? Can you get a friend or someone you know and trust to check the mail for you if you can't?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
it's being delivered by UPS, so they just drop on the doorstep because i dont have a large mailbox... and i can check UPS tracking status to see when and if delivered... but at that point i just pray that its still there when i get off :nervous:

this is actually the 1st time i've ever had this issue. i always get my supps shipped to my office because of this situation. and what's confusing is that the order confirmation i got says the right shipping addrss... so somewhere between then and the actual order being filled is when they changed the info to have it shipped to my billing address?... i dont know im just worried because this was for my wife and she's gonna be bummed if it gets stolen... :dunno:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so i got UPS confirmation email that it has been left at my billing address front door as i suspected it would :(

let's hope it's there when i get home 8 hours from now.