David Dunn's HGHup♂ Experience - Sponsored

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will begin my use of this product tomorrow morning. The plan is the label dosing schedule of 3 in the AM and 2 in the PM.

I am looking to experience the following:
  • Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
  • Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
  • Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
  • Greater lean muscle mass
  • Lowered body fat
  • Increased strength
  • Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress/training
  • Better skin tone
  • Deeper, more restful sleep
I am currently being treated very effectively with compounded testosterone so my expectations of natural testosterone production are not there. I do hope for the possible benefits of LH stimulation for well being, semen/ejaculate volume and testicle volume.

The benefits of improved skin tone and more restful sleep are welcome as well.

I am always on a recomp and am looking to see what I can achieve with my current diet of high protein, moderate fat and strategic low carb intake.

Thanks to Applied Nutriceuticals and EasyEJL for the opportunity.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple details I need to mention:

I train very early in the AM and have a staple fasted protocol.

My pre workout consists of the following:

1-AnabolicPump, 1-2 ReCreate, 1.5 scoops of Jacked and a pre/intra workout ****tail of 25g of BCAA's

Immediately post workout:

1-P-Slin

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Yesterday was my first AM dose of 3 caps. First evening dose last night of 2 caps. Seemed to experience vivid dreams. Always a good sign.

Adendum to dosing protocol: I've decided to change it up. I will dose 3 in the AM on (pre)training days and two in the PM before bed. On nontraining days I will dose 5 caps before bed. As part of my New Year's Resolution I have commited to reduce my training, which BTW has been very successful thusfar.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any further updates?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of update. Pressing personal family matters have had me very occupied. God willing, all will end well, but this Dad has his work cut out for him right now.

All is well regarding training and HGHup. I will follow up ASAP.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i hope everything works out for you brotha. i'll keep you in my prayers.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of update. Pressing personal family matters have had me very occupied. God willing, all will end well, but this Dad has his work cut out for him right now.

All good. God interferes when we least expect it. Stay strong.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that workout,non-workout dosing protocol. Dads never get a day off...all the best.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

In addition to the above mentioned challenges I am also working 12 hour days. I keep trying to compose an update over break but to no avail.

I am hopeful to give a general summary so far soon. Likely it will not be until the weekend as I may have a few minutes to myself.

Thanks again.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

In addition to the above mentioned challenges I am also working 12 hour days. I keep trying to compose an update over break but to no avail.

I am hopeful to give a general summary so far soon. Likely it will not be until the weekend as I may have a few minutes to myself.

Thanks again.
Yeah, best of luck, mang...we'll keep you in our prayers. The UPS man dropped off my two bottles of HGHup this morning. He laughed when he saw me sitting outside IN THE SNOW waiting for him. Probably not too smart since I am recovering from a bad cold. Oh, well! Stacking this with Prime as part of PCT starting Monday....aw, SHIZNIT!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to reading the wrapup

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully you have enough to last till monday, i'm sending you another bottle tomorrow priority mail, so should be there by mon :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very brief update (I'm swamped, but I owe it to you):

Sleep: On 5 caps it can produce very vivid dreams. I may not sleep much more than I usually do, which is too little but I wake well and feel rested and energetic shortly after.

Fat loss: I have made an effort to have my last doses at least 2 hours after a my last meal. That means I have been under eating a little. When I am able to achieve this I wake to a noticeably smaller girth and more defined midsection.

Overall I have seen it initially effect my VAT (reduced girth, clearer upper abs) and now it has begun to expose my obliques and lower abs as well. This is without the use of cardio, only an increased in work load and recued calories, primarily carbs.

Perfromance:

Gym - I have seen an increase in work load and energy across all exercises. My stamina and endurance is increased. I need to stop and leave or I'll be late for work.

Libido - Frequent repeat performances. Increase ejaculate volume. I noticed (excuse the graphic discription) my testicles are a little fuller with scrotum hanging further from my body than usual. This is considerable as I have been on TRT for quite a long time.

So far I am very pleased.

I would like to inquire as to the efficacy and safety of increased doses - 5 pre/wo and 5 at bed time?

GTG. Be back soon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to inquire as to the efficacy and safety of increased doses - 5 pre/wo and 5 at bed time?
Use no MORE than 6 caps daily.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie.

I seem to lean up well overnight when I do my off day protocol of 5 caps before bed. More noticebly than with the balance of 2 of 5 on workout days.

I may experiement with 5 pre workout to see how it effects my workout to see if there is a distinguishable difference either way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got to overall prefer using 5 prebed only after playing with it a while. There is a nice boost preworkout, but I prefer the wild dreams and morning wood.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Been on it for 2 days now (5 pre-bed)...the dreams are definitely something else!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie.

I seem to lean up well overnight when I do my off day protocol of 5 caps before bed. More noticebly than with the balance of 2 of 5 on workout days.

I may experiement with 5 pre workout to see how it effects my workout to see if there is a distinguishable difference either way.
I would dose all 5 caps pre-bed, but that's just me...And yes, you should notice a difference dosing all 5 caps pre-training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK! :D

No more pre bed doses for this week. I have too many emotional challenges in my waking hours to deal with and I can do without the drama that is unleashed from my subconsciousness from this stuff. ;)

I dosed 5 caps pre workout this morning, and yes, there was an increased performance and endurance. Very pleased!

Easy - Received your package. Thank you again for the generosity. Those sample packs will keep me in stock for quite some time. Now I have to do my research and get schooled on RPM, Drive and Neovar characteristics and dosing schedules. Oh my! :D

I am still progressing quite well with my recomposition. I will try to post up some numbers very soon. Generally speaking I am much leaner and the same weight. Quite honestly - remarkable! :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
OK! :D

No more pre bed doses for this week. I have too many emotional challenges in my waking hours to deal with and I can do without the drama that is unleashed from my subconsciousness from this stuff. ;)

I dosed 5 caps pre workout this morning, and yes, there was an increased performance and endurance. Very pleased!

Easy - Received your package. Thank you again for the generosity. Those sample packs will keep me in stock for quite some time. Now I have to do my research and get schooled on RPM, Drive and Neovar characteristics and dosing schedules. Oh my! :D

I am still progressing quite well with my recomposition. I will try to post up some numbers very soon. Generally speaking I am much leaner and the same weight. Quite honestly - remarkable! :)
Keep up the great work bud. Sounds like your coming along nicely and are a satisfied customer.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I lied!

I'm still mixing up my dosing and finding the following to be very potent and recouprative:

Off Day: 5 caps at bed time
Next Day: 5 caps pre workout

I'm able to get very recouprative sleep the night before my training which allows for improved mood upon waking and a greater feeling of well being. Add that to the 5 caps pre workout and we cooking with gas.

Odd side effects: My dream world is taking a very odd twist. Last night I hooked up with Easy at a Fla. hotel and were doing skull crusher, the equipment which he had brought with him, on the hotel bed. Then walks in TripDog and other female board members which I will leave un-named to protect my repressed fantasies about woman whom are not my wife.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres a few of female board members who i could see showing up in my dreams, hmmm well, nevermind :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This non-workout day PM bedtime dose of 5 caps followed by the the next day AM pre-workout 5 cap dose is off the hook in regard to recouparative characteristics and training intensity even on less sleep. I'm very pleased.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to try that, that is a protocol that hadn't crossed my mind.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This non-workout day PM bedtime dose of 5 caps followed by the the next day AM pre-workout 5 cap dose is off the hook in regard to recouparative characteristics and training intensity even on less sleep. I'm very pleased.
Sounds interesting. And yes, something to try, as Eric commented :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwleBwba8c"]YouTube- I Walk Beside You - Dream Theater[/ame]

There's a story in your eyes
I can see the hurt behind your smile
For every sign I recognize
Another one escapes me

Let me know what plagues your mind
Let me be the one to know you best
Be the one to hold you up
When you feel like you're sinking

Tell me once again
What's beneath the pain you're feeling
Don't abandon me
Or think you can't be saved

I walk beside you
Wherever you are
Whatever it takes
No matter how far
Through all that may come
And all that may go
I walk beside you
I walk beside you

Summon up your ghost for me
Rest your tired thoughts upon my hands
Step inside this sacred place
When all your dreams seem broken

Let's remain inside this temple
Let me be the one who understands
Be the one to carry you
When you can walk no further

Tell me once again
What's below the surface bleeding
If you've lost your way
I will take you in

I walk beside you
Wherever you are
Whatever it takes
No matter how far
And all that may go
I walk beside you
I walk beside you

Oh, when everything is wrong
Oh, when hopelessness surrounds you
Oh, the sun will rise again
The time you sweep against will carry you back home
So don't give up
Don't give in

I walk beside you
Wherever you are
Whatever it takes
No matter how far
And all that may go
I walk beside you
I walk beside you

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beautiful words.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully everything's starting to get better for you :)

~Team APPNUT

rageofscar

Awards
Hey Rosie question for ya...

I take a Casein shake at night and if I remember correctly, in response to a thread on this site, you had said that dosing HGHup with Casein is ok. I'm wondering, is it ok to dose HGHup and Casein with fish oil, flax oil and vitamins?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie question for ya...

I take a Casein shake at night and if I remember correctly, in response to a thread on this site, you had said that dosing HGHup with Casein is ok. I'm wondering, is it ok to dose HGHup and Casein with fish oil, flax oil and vitamins?
Yes, that's fine - so long as you do NOT dose with either carbohydrates or whey.

~Team APPNUT

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's fine - so long as you do NOT dose with either carbohydrates or whey.

~Team APPNUT
So that means that this particular shake must be mixed in water and not milk.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that means that this particular shake must be mixed in water and not milk.
That would be best, yes. There's nothing wrong with using water for protein shakes - I do it all the time :)

~Team APPNUT

rageofscar

Awards
Rosie....

The reason for not dosing with Whey or Carbs is because of the insulin spike right? I compared the label of my Casein with the label of my Whey and the amino acid content is basically the same. So, why is Casein ok and not Whey?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie....

The reason for not dosing with Whey or Carbs is because of the insulin spike right? I compared the label of my Casein with the label of my Whey and the amino acid content is basically the same. So, why is Casein ok and not Whey?
Whey is insulinogenic and casein is not.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established