R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
app nut reps,

is there any chance app nut comes out with a true test booster. i know HGHup increases test, but i got the GH sides from that. 2nd gear, im currently on, but its not for sale anymore. and drive doesnt seem to even compare with products like testoPRO or DTP. any chance we will see a strong test booster in 2010?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't exactly compare Drive to testopro or DTP. Drive is great for endurance, and recomposition. Drive and testopro don't have similar ingredients either and are geared towards different purposes.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why i said is app nut coming out with a real test booster cause drive doesnt compare to DTP lol

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion...DRIVE and IGF-2 together is still one of the best combos out there. To each their own though. This combo gives a great test boost. The whole key to this stack is rhodiola rosea from IGF-2 and Icariin from DRIVE. I am not knocking DTP because according to the feedback it is a solid product and Get Diesel's line is pretty damn good. However, I still have yet to find a natural stack that compares with DRIVE, IGF-2, and RPM. I thought this way long before I became a rep for the company and I still have that opinion.

BTW...there is a new product on the horizon you might be quite interested in so stay tuned ;).

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya ive stacked many good test boosters, but id like to see app nut come out and make one solid test booster to stack with HGHup or something that will be better than drive and igf. more of an anabolic stack

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
test boosters dont work for ****. save your money and buy avocados, almonds, walnuts, fresh fish, steak, coconut oil, olive oil etc etc. i'v been on this diet for the last 1,5 years and my total testosterone level is over 1100. stop buying those fake ass products and buy quality food.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i eat quality food. and i also have blood work from PCT that shows the products i have ran worked. so what is your PCT? Almonds? great choice

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
test boosters dont work for ****. save your money and buy avocados, almonds, walnuts, fresh fish, steak, coconut oil, olive oil etc etc. i'v been on this diet for the last 1,5 years and my total testosterone level is over 1100. stop buying those fake ass products and buy quality food.
so you think natural test boosters don't work? Please post your evidence.

Yes, that's a good diet and will help, but natural test boosters definitely work.