Your new favorite energy supp, AMPHETALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Your new favorite energy supp, BLACK CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hitit:

Black cats: The “Perfect” Energy Product!!!!!!!​
So you take energy products…but no matter which one you take there’s a downside. Some make you too jittery, some wear off too soon; others give you a headache or lose their “kick” after just a few days. And then there’s those nasty-tasting energy shots that mess with your stomach if you can get past the taste…

Back in the day, products containing ephedra / ephedrine were the best answer. When dosed just right, you’d be good to go for hours. But even ephedra products had their downside – you’d crash - and crash HARD.

What if there was something that you can take safely and regularly that has no negative side effects and produces similar effects to ephedra products without the crash? We’re talking crisp, clean, long-lasting vivid energy that tapers off gradually.

Black Cats from Applied Nutriceuticals is so uniquely different that it is the “HD TV” of energy products versus all others! (Which are like your grandma’s old black & white television set.)

Take a look at the product characteristics:

•Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
•Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL – a fat burning hormone)
•Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
•Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate – which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.
So what does all this mean?

•Longer, more effective workouts
•Better productivity in work and play
•Greater energy to complete daily tasks
•Positive mood enhancement
•Incinerates body fat
•Helps tighten skin
Better yet, what if we told you that you could get a 30-day supply of Black Cats for the same cost as a few of those mocha-lattes from your favorite coffee shop? Plus, it won’t have all those extra calories and fat!

Ready to step up your energy to a new level? What to know more?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exciting new product! :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And best of all...no psychotic episodes like some recent stim products. lol. I'm only here to entertain myself.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just in time for me to get back on the board and back into lifting. Sadly I wont be able to pick any up for about 4-6 months LOL.

Still you guys are always on my "wish list" of items, it looks very well put together but do you have an ingredient profile?

EDIT: also just to let you know you used bad grammer at the end when you said What to know more? For more detailed information on how Amphetalin™ works."

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredients?
Still you guys are always on my "wish list" of items, it looks very well put together but do you have an ingredient profile?
The product label and technical write-up will be available on our website when the product is released.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

v4nce

Awards
amphetalin

im going to wait on the samples. I have 2 1/2 bottles of rpm lol might have to sell one. im really lookin forward to try this because im going to see the difference between rpm, core zap(my 2 fav) and this amphetalin.

rpm and zap both have caffiene and icarin

im almost out of the zap and it pumps me up a lot differently, i feel smarter and i feel like i can kick box all day on it. and rpm i feel like i can lift the earth and if i cant i feel like i could once lol if that makes any since

im interested in the ingredient 1,3 dime

Core zap contains 1,3 dime and something called Sulbutiamine
Amphetalin contains the 1,3 dime

if Sulbutiamine isnt a necessary ingredient in zap i may have the awesomest combo going for me and thats RPM & AMPHETALIN.

and if amphetalin gives me 75% of that kick im definitely going to buy that over zap due to the way better pricing.

im guessing my dosing will have be like 1 amphetalin and 2 rpm i dont want to go over 250 milligrams of caffiene. I'd really like to keep it close to 200.

i have a feeling im going to be one insane s.o.b. in the gym; cant wait for the samples

keep up the good work appnut, i know its goin to rock.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to this. I need some energy once in a while but I don't like coffee as the acid gives me a gut aches. And I can't take things with Arginine. Plus everything I've tried from AppNut has been effective.
Will there be samples of this stuff? Although for $20 or whatever it is, you can't really go wrong.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to this. I need some energy once in a while but I don't like coffee as the acid gives me a gut aches. And I can't take things with Arginine. Plus everything I've tried from AppNut has been effective.
Will there be samples of this stuff? Although for $20 or whatever it is, you can't really go wrong.
Go to our website. There is a link there where you can request samples: Free Samples.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just in time for me to get back on the board and back into lifting. Sadly I wont be able to pick any up for about 4-6 months LOL.

EDIT: also just to let you know you used bad grammer at the end when you said What to know more? For more detailed information on how Amphetalin™ works."
Sorry bud, but you get a fail here...it is Grammar, not Grammer. LOL. So in your quest to point out a wrong in which you are right, you ended creating your own wrong. Sorry, but I gotta do this to ya. At least you gave me a reason for a good laugh...:toofunny:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Go to our website. There is a link there where you can request samples: Free Samples.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks! Request sent. I didn't request any of the other products though....I feel bad requesting so many samples when I already have a bottle...lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Request sent. I didn't request any of the other products though....I feel bad requesting so many samples when I already have a bottle...lol.
I see. You can always give the sample to one of your mates to try...I will be starting BLACK CATS on Tuesday :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clicked label link on the write up but it comes up black,

so whats in this stuff?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
clicked label link on the write up but it comes up black,

so whats in this stuff?
ur sig is a gigantic crock of **** btw

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Samples ordered :)

...that was easy!

I kinda wished HGHup was on the list though

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
How does this compare to USPLabs OEP? It looks like some of the ingredients are similar . . is this a "me too" product?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Good question, I'm also wondering the same.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does this compare to USPLabs OEP? It looks like some of the ingredients are similar . . is this a "me too" product?
Dirk would have to answer that question re how "similar" the products are, since he's the chemist...As far as how they compare, someone who has used BOTH products for a sufficient period of time to see effects would have to give a comparison...No, it's not a "me too" product; it is an ENERGY product that will also do great re mental focus and fat burning...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What do we know about the safety of 1, 3 Dime?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do we know about the safety of 1, 3 Dime?
Dirk answered this in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/144831-applied-nutriceuticals-invents-3.html (post #65):
Some- here is a decent breakdown to the best of my ability as far as moa, etc.- took this out of my write-up:
• 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranamine) is an aliphatic amine that closely mimics norepinephrine. Aliphatic Amines are a class of organic compounds that are basic derivatives of ammonia, and have one or more hydrogen atoms which have been replaced by a substituted alkyl or aryl group (24).
• 1,3-Dimethylamyamine functions by binding to the norepinephrine reuptake transporter, but not enough to actually enter the mechanism. This blocks the norepinephrine reuptake transporter, and this causes a buildup of norepinephrine in the synapse, which is a specialized junction through which neurons (nerve cells) signal one another (4,29).
• Along with causing a buildup of norepinephrine by blocking reuptake, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine further allows for the additional release of norepinephrine from nerve endings, allowing for an even greater increase of norepinephrine in target areas in different cells of the body (4). Increases in norepinephrine will trigger:
o Decreased appetite
o Increased Focus
o Increased lipolysis (utilization of fat for energy)
o Greater energy and motivation
o Elevated mood

Breakdown/Synopsis:
In terms of CNS activity, 1,3 seems to be very dose-dependant- threshold of activity for most people seems to be about 25-35 mg- and doses of 80 mg and higher seem to deliver the greatest negative effects in terms of CNS overstimulation- at least from what I have seen. Really seems to inhibit the reuptake of NE, so effects (especially in the aforementioned higher dosage range) will be similar in nature to increased fight or flight reaction. Many common compounds out there will effect NE reuptake and allow for greater amounts of NE to be present, just to varying extents. The whole MOA is a fairly safe one, and one that the body can handle, as long as doses are kept reasonable. Long and short of it, keep the dose reasonable- and don't exceed 2 capsules ( I recommend using 1), and don't mix and match with other stims, you will be fine. Remember, while everyone is different in terms of body chemistry, the MOA of compounds do not change from person to person- you are increasing NE levels, just as if you took any other stimulant- but this one does it a little more efficiently....
~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been sitting on the sample I recieved for a week or so and finally popped 2 pills about an hour ago at work. As a quick background I've been pretty stimed out lately due to alot of stress and needing the boost to get through life and workouts. BUT, man I can really feel this stuff working. Took on an empty stomach, having some slight heartburn issues (like taking ALA on empty stomach) but not bad. Energy and focus is amazing, wish I could work out right now. Will update later in the day to see if/when effects lessen.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been sitting on the sample I recieved for a week or so and finally popped 2 pills about an hour ago at work. As a quick background I've been pretty stimed out lately due to alot of stress and needing the boost to get through life and workouts. BUT, man I can really feel this stuff working. Took on an empty stomach, having some slight heartburn issues (like taking ALA on empty stomach) but not bad. Energy and focus is amazing, wish I could work out right now. Will update later in the day to see if/when effects lessen.
Thank you...Maybe you would like to try it on a non-complete empty stomach next time and see how that compares?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AGB

Awards
Hi. I was just wondering how or where we could purchase Black Cat? I requested free samples from your website, however, I am not certain how that works and based on the reviews I figured I would just go ahead and purchase a bottle. Thank you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi. I was just wondering how or where we could purchase Black Cat? I requested free samples from your website, however, I am not certain how that works and based on the reviews I figured I would just go ahead and purchase a bottle. Thank you.
If you requested samples, then you should receive them. Trust me when I say that you will feel the effects of BLACK CATS from a sample only.

BLACK CATS will be available for purchase when it is released - which is pretty soon! As soon as it is it will appear on our website - checking daily the next week would be a good idea. After its release you'll start to see it elsewhere as etailers/retailers stock it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you...Maybe you would like to try it on a non-complete empty stomach next time and see how that compares?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Will do. I never had any crash or bad feelings from the dose the other day so that was encouraging. Good stuff so far, if time allows will try this evening with some Ultima preworkout with some fruit and a little whey.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Applied for my samples really looking forward to it. Guejsn You avatar/pic is absoultly amazing good work you really look incredible.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will do. I never had any crash or bad feelings from the dose the other day so that was encouraging. Good stuff so far, if time allows will try this evening with some Ultima preworkout with some fruit and a little whey.
Had a great workout with 1 cap combined with a serving of Ultima. Will try 1 cap by itself (last of my samples) and report results. Very good stim, my biggest problem with stims is that I order a bottle and use about half then something new comes out so I have about 5 half used bottles lying around! I guess I can just stock up so when John McCain gets his way I will have a supply..

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No clue about OEP- don't really pay much attention to USPLabs since Jacob and I parted ways (Jacob and I originally founded the company in 2005)........I can say that the ingredients in Black Cats are ones that I have had extensive experience with, both through contract manufacture and through other AN products

ALEXHEADY

Awards
Hi Can You Tell Me How BLACKCATS Helps tighten skin? this is what it says on the wright up On APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS website

Thanks
Alexander

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Can You Tell Me How BLACKCATS Helps tighten skin? this is what it says on the wright up On APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS website

Thanks
Alexander
BLACK CATS will act as a diuretic, not to mention that it aids in fat loss...Please read the Technical Write-Up: Applied Nutriceuticals - BLACK CATS.

~Team APPNUT

FATRABBIT

Awards
if your priority is fat loss, is Black Cat still preferred to Lipo AM?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your priority is fat loss, is Black Cat still preferred to Lipo AM?
BLACK CATS is primarily an ENERGY product, that has lipolysis effects. You could IMO use either BLACK CATS or Lipotrophin-AM if your goal was fat loss - personally I would use BLACK CATS, but that's just me.

~Team APPNUT

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't find this info anywhere but is an empty stomach a requirement for this? if so how long after taking can food be ingested? Was thinking of taking it first thing in morning before protein shake then before training, after pre WO shake? right? wrong? by the way just picked up 3 x drive (110 tabs) for £45 ($69), which for the UK is a damn bargain!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't find this info anywhere but is an empty stomach a requirement for this? if so how long after taking can food be ingested? Was thinking of taking it first thing in morning before protein shake then before training, after pre WO shake? right? wrong? by the way just picked up 3 x drive (110 tabs) for £45 ($69), which for the UK is a damn bargain!
No, an empty stomach is not a requirement.

Definitely wrong re dosing. Dose BLACK CATS at 1-2 caps first thing or ~60 minutes pre-training. You do NOT need to use twice daily - if you do, make sure you have at least 6 hours between doses, and never dose more than 2 caps per time, ot more than 4 caps daily!

~Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
No, an empty stomach is not a requirement.

Definitely wrong re dosing. Dose BLACK CATS at 1-2 caps first thing or ~60 minutes pre-training. You do NOT need to use twice daily - if you do, make sure you have at least 6 hours between doses, and never dose more than 2 caps per time, ot more than 4 caps daily!

~Team APPNUT
do you take black cats on off days?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you take black cats on off days?
Yes. 2 caps first thing (I always dose first thing, regardless).

~Team APPNUT

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
It has taken me a little while to do this, but I wanted to give my review of Black Cats since I received some free samples. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to try one of the sample pills because my girlfriend took them all. She liked them so much, I went ahead and ordered a bottle. I have been using them preworkout. I find that 2 pills around 30-45 min. preworkout gives me a good boost. It is a good, clean energy with no noticeable crash. At 20 bucks are so, I will definitely be ordering another bottle. I also stacked black cats with RPM for a few workouts (until my RPM sample ran out) and that is definitely a winner. I had a few nice lifts during those workouts. 220x8 log press, 565x3 deadlift, and 405+200lbs of chain deadlift. When I get a little extra cash, I plan on ordering a few more AN products and I will run a log on this forum. Thanks AN for the free samples.

Deadlift Pic

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has taken me a little while to do this, but I wanted to give my review of Black Cats since I received some free samples. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to try one of the sample pills because my girlfriend took them all. She liked them so much, I went ahead and ordered a bottle. I have been using them preworkout. I find that 2 pills around 30-45 min. preworkout gives me a good boost. It is a good, clean energy with no noticeable crash. At 20 bucks are so, I will definitely be ordering another bottle. I also stacked black cats with RPM for a few workouts (until my RPM sample ran out) and that is definitely a winner. I had a few nice lifts during those workouts. 220x8 log press, 565x3 deadlift, and 405+200lbs of chain deadlift. When I get a little extra cash, I plan on ordering a few more AN products and I will run a log on this forum. Thanks AN for the free samples.
Cheers for your review, bud :)

~Team APPNUT