RPM and healing

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just a question in regards to two ingredients in RPM, Icariin and Grape Seed extract. I'm aware of Icariin and its ability to help with bone density as well as Grape seed extract as an anti inflamatory...has anyone noticed any relief or recovery with RPM that has shoulder pains or any knid of pain associated with the rigors of hitting the iron ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a question in regards to two ingredients in RPM, Icariin and Grape Seed extract. I'm aware of Icariin and its ability to help with bone density as well as Grape seed extract as an anti inflamatory...has anyone noticed any relief or recovery with RPM that has shoulder pains or any knid of pain associated with the rigors of hitting the iron ?
RPM is not designed for pain relief and is not going to stop injuries/issues aggravating. If you want help with your joint, tendons, ligaments, etc., then I suggest that you look at OsteoSport.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I take OsteoSport on occasion, good stuff and the Cissus in there is really potent.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
To get the kind of effects your describing both have to be taken in hefty amounts. However, that is not to say that RPM can not have these effects to an extent, but these are secondary effects and as such as my wife explained...for the healing and recovery aspects Osteo-Sport is the way to go.

RPM provides a great boost and can somewhat limit pain you might be dealing with so it will not affect your workout too much, but don't depend on it...know what I mean?

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sam Thanks, what's funny is I found some minor relief when I was doing my squat today, I have a sharp pain in my bicep as well as my shoulder ( tendinitis ) and I didn't notice it today....could be numerous things but man my workout was great, I just love RPM.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
If anything I hurt even more when I take RPM.

Cause I'm pushing it to the ****ing limit.