RPM timing & dosage

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi guys,

I just started using RPM. I usually take RPM 2.5 hours after lunch, and then around 45 mins after RPM, I take pre workout meals (usually chicken & brown rice / peanut butter) did I do it right? or do I need to wait longer after taking RPM.

My weight is 174, so I take 3 caps. my question is, how many caps do I need to take on non-WO / cardio days? I usually take 2 caps first thing in the morning......

thanks guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

I just started using RPM. I usually take RPM 2.5 hours after lunch, and then around 45 mins after RPM, I take pre workout meals (usually chicken & brown rice / peanut butter) did I do it right? or do I need to wait longer after taking RPM.

My weight is 174, so I take 3 caps. my question is, how many caps do I need to take on non-WO / cardio days? I usually take 2 caps first thing in the morning......

thanks guys
I wouldn't have a heavy meal like that 45 minutes after dosing RPM, as it will blunt the effects a little. If you want to eat as heavy as that then I suggest dosing RPM 2 hours after lunch and then wait 60 minutes before having your pre-workout meal.

As far as non-training days, use 1-2 caps first thing in the morning (or whenever you need energy, at least 60 minutes pre-food); otherwise you don't need to dose it at all.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
I wouldn't have a heavy meal like that 45 minutes after dosing RPM, as it will blunt the effects a little. If you want to eat as heavy as that then I suggest dosing RPM 2 hours after lunch and then wait 60 minutes before having your pre-workout meal.

As far as non-training days, use 1-2 caps first thing in the morning (or whenever you need energy, at least 60 minutes pre-food); otherwise you don't need to dose it at all.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hi rosie, thanks for the info. I usually have 120 gr of chicken breast + 1/3 cup brown rice, and then 30 mins lter,
1 tbsp of honey right before workout. Does this considered heavy? If so, what would you suggest?
I also sometimes eat 120 gr chicken breast + 1 tbsp peanu butter...does this also
Consodered heavy meals?

Thx...sorry my questions sounds idiot

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi rosie, thanks for the info. I usually have 120 gr of chicken breast + 1/3 cup brown rice, and then 30 mins lter,
1 tbsp of honey right before workout. Does this considered heavy? If so, what would you suggest?
I also sometimes eat 120 gr chicken breast + 1 tbsp peanu butter...does this also
Consodered heavy meals?

Thx...sorry my questions sounds idiot
Yes, I would say that anything not a protein shake pre-training is heavy, especially if you're having heavy carbohydrates like brown rice.

As I said, have your pre-training dose of RPM 2 hours after lunch and then have your pre-training meal an hour after that...OR dose RPM 2 hours after lunch and then do your training an hour after that and have your rice/chicken AFTER your training (4 hours between meals is fine).

I personally do not see the point in eating such a meal so close to training, since exercising with food in your stomach slows the digestion of the food. But that's just me. Each to their own.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Yes, I would say that anything not a protein shake pre-training is heavy, especially if you're having heavy carbohydrates like brown rice.

As I said, have your pre-training dose of RPM 2 hours after lunch and then have your pre-training meal an hour after that...OR dose RPM 2 hours after lunch and then do your training an hour after that and have your rice/chicken AFTER your training (4 hours between meals is fine).

I personally do not see the point in eating such a meal so close to training, since exercising with food in your stomach slows the digestion of the food. But that's just me. Each to their own.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
All right rosie, I'll change my pre WO meals into protein shake then.

by the way, what would be considered light meals? only protein shakes? I plan to use protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO...is this OK?

Thx very much

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so can I take a shake 20-30 min after RPM?
I would wait ~30 minutes, but yes.

All right rosie, I'll change my pre WO meals into protein shake then.

by the way, what would be considered light meals? only protein shakes? I plan to use protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO...is this OK?

Thx very much
Everyone will have their own definition of a "light meal". To me a protein shake is not a meal, but would fall under that category, along with smoothies, just protein, MRP, etc. Using the "protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO" would be fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
I would wait ~30 minutes, but yes.

Everyone will have their own definition of a "light meal". To me a protein shake is not a meal, but would fall under that category, along with smoothies, just protein, MRP, etc. Using the "protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO" would be fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

thanks for the reply Rosie,

for hi-carb day, I plan to do this : lunch -2.5 hrs later- RPM -45 mins later- whey + 2 tbsp honey - WO.....or plain whey -45mins later- 2 tbsp honey right before workout....is this acceptable?

thx

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reply Rosie,

for hi-carb day, I plan to do this : lunch -2.5 hrs later- RPM -45 mins later- whey + 2 tbsp honey - WO.....or plain whey -45mins later- 2 tbsp honey right before workout....is this acceptable?

thx
Yeah, that's fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well rosie has cleared it all up here solid advice.