2nd gear during recomp

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to start a recomp in about one week because i am about done with HGHup and Prime( i have about a week left). I also have a tub of green mag(which i wanna throw away cause it didnt do anything for me) and a bottle of 2nd gear. when should i stack 2nd gear and creatine? i would like to run a bottle of milk thistle before i start a new stack (im just OCD about my liver). I would like to have this one month stack completed by summer. how and when should i do this? should i start out with 2 weeks of creatine then do the 2nd gear followed by 2 more weeks of creatine or do it all at once or what

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would run the creatine along side 2nd gear.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to start a recomp in about one week because i am about done with HGHup and Prime( i have about a week left). I also have a tub of green mag(which i wanna throw away cause it didnt do anything for me) and a bottle of 2nd gear. when should i stack 2nd gear and creatine? i would like to run a bottle of milk thistle before i start a new stack (im just OCD about my liver). I would like to have this one month stack completed by summer. how and when should i do this? should i start out with 2 weeks of creatine then do the 2nd gear followed by 2 more weeks of creatine or do it all at once or what
You should be using creatine ALL the time, not stopping and starting (changing creatine products is fine, but you really shouldn't be having that many breaks - or of long duration - between use of creatine overall).

Milk Thistle does not need to be used in addition to 2nd GEAR, or even after the stack you are doing, as it is not hormonal.

2nd GEAR can be started as soon as you are finished with your current stack, or even in conjunction with it. It would be great in a recomp, especially stacked with Testosterone and Growth Hormone boosters.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only reason i want to wait to start creatine is because i have been experiencing small amount of pain in my kidney area and i would like to give it a break. i never knew you were supposed to be on creatine all the time...thanks for the info

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it's entirely up to you. You aren't "supposed" to do anything... if you feel like taking it in spurts, then do so.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only reason i want to wait to start creatine is because i have been experiencing small amount of pain in my kidney area and i would like to give it a break. i never knew you were supposed to be on creatine all the time...thanks for the info
You don't "need" to be on creatine all the time. But using for 2 weeks and then having 2 weeks off really defeats the purpose of using it, unless you are dosing exceptionally high all the time (which is NOT good for the kidneys), as your body won't get time to build up your muscle creatine stores. I suggest that you do a little research on creatine and usage of it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was on green mag for about 4 weeks and i didnt notice anything, that is why i got off of it. and when i said creatine 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after i meant that as well as through 2nd gear dosing. my bad

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was on green mag for about 4 weeks and i didnt notice anything, that is why i got off of it. and when i said creatine 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after i meant that as well as through 2nd gear dosing. my bad
As I've mentioned before you may not "notice anything" using creatine products, especially if they are primarily a creatine product without other effects. Just because you feel that something is not working does not mean that it isn't. In saying that re creatine there ARE non-responders out there, so if you have only ever used Green MAGnitude I would suggest using another creatine product - either straight creatine or with other effects - and see how you go, for at least 2 months non-stop.

All good. Please be a little clearer next time; that way we can make recommendations more effectively.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i have taken primaforce CEE caps and neovar. thats about it. i noticed results from that and none from green mag thats why i said that

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Keep up the water intake when you’re using Creatine...should help with the pain in the Kidneys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i drink a gallon + a day...i dont wanna overkill