HGHup question :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does it take for HGHup to get in your system. If that makes any sense lol other words, how long does it take to start increasing Test and GH in your system. I dont mean the expectancy of the whole bottle, just one dose. im trying to learn how to time my dosing perfectly. and yes i know, everybody is different. just a general number.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I believe people typically start to notice effects from days 3-11 if that is what you are asking?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no like time. like does it take 30 min for one cap of HGHup to digest or what

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does it take for HGHup to get in your system. If that makes any sense lol other words, how long does it take to start increasing Test and GH in your system. I dont mean the expectancy of the whole bottle, just one dose. im trying to learn how to time my dosing perfectly. and yes i know, everybody is different. just a general number.
~90 minutes and lasts for up to 4 hours (as explained below).

Dirk has posted this in numerous threads:
Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
9 am- another meal (2)
12 pm- lunch (3)
1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
4 pm- eat again
5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
9 pm- dinner
10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly...
~Rosie
Team APPNUT