Dosing Advice for my insane AN Stack: HGHUp, Drive, RPM, NeoVar (plus some extras)

Azaloth

Awards
I spent the past few months preparing for and subsequently enjoying an extended trip throughout South East Asia. While I spent lots of time scaling mountains, swimming on beautiful beaches, and hiking through some amazing places, I didn't so much as see the inside of a gym for more than a month.

As a result, my size, strength, and body comp were all set back quite a bit from where they were when I left. So, being the AppNut fanboy I am, I promptly ordered up my staples, Drive, RPM, NeoVar (with Osteo Sport, Omega Essentials, and Complete Balance thrown in for health reasons as well). I'm now about two weeks into my run (and making great gains btw, about 5 lbs of lean muscle added back on and I'm beastly strong, I was repping 110 lb. dumbbells on the flat bench and I'm only 163 lbs right now).

Anyway, I just got in on the HGHUp + NeoVar deal as well (despite being a bit nervous about the L-Dopa in HGHUp), so I now have HGHUp to add to the stack. In addition I'm using Purple InTrain as an intra workout drink and taking L-Glutamine to recover after. Now I need some advice on how to combine all this crap for optimal results.

So, to summarize:

My training routine: a mix of hardcore compound powerlifting type exercises (squats, deads, lunges, weighted dips, weighted pull ups, bench, military press, clean and press, etc) and then sport specific training (mixed martial arts) so lots of plyometics, heavy bag work, some cardio, etc. I've found this combination of strength/power training with more sports-specific fast twitch training to be very effective. I'm training 6 days/week but with two of those days being more cardio/sports focused and the otherfour more oriented towards continually increasing lean body mass, explosive strength, and power. Once I add HGH Up I will focus on increasing volume as I've heard this is important to maximize GH release.

And here's the list of everything I have:
  • RPM
  • Drive
  • NeoVar
  • HGHUp
  • Purple InTrain
  • L-Glutamine (3 grab/serving tabs)
  • Harmonized Whey Protein (the most amazing and healthy protein sourced from New Zealand cattle - if you don't know about it yet, you should and NP should be carrying it)
  • I also have some Osteo Sport as well as a joint supplement called Flexcin that's amazing for increasing joint flexibility along with the Complete Balance and Omega Essentials
SO HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS

What's dosing quantities and timing are best for someone my size (165 - 170) who has used RPM/Drive/NeoVar several times in the past?

How should I mix in HGHUp for optimal effect?

Is there any issue with my using Purple InTrain intra-workout? Or L-Glutamine post workout?

Any issues with Flexcin (here's the label: http://www.flexcin.com/images/Supplement-Facts-90ct-Newlg.jpg)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback. So far I'm re-impressed with the potency of the RPM/Drive/NeoVar stack and am very curious to see how adding HGHUp will contribute to my mass/strength gaining goals.

I just want to be sure I'm comibining and timing all of this stuff to get the greatest overall results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I spent the past few months preparing for and subsequently enjoying an extended trip throughout South East Asia. While I spent lots of time scaling mountains, swimming on beautiful beaches, and hiking through some amazing places, I didn't so much as see the inside of a gym for more than a month.

As a result, my size, strength, and body comp were all set back quite a bit from where they were when I left. So, being the AppNut fanboy I am, I promptly ordered up my staples, Drive, RPM, NeoVar (with Osteo Sport, Omega Essentials, and Complete Balance thrown in for health reasons as well). I'm now about two weeks into my run (and making great gains btw, about 5 lbs of lean muscle added back on and I'm beastly strong, I was repping 110 lb. dumbbells on the flat bench and I'm only 163 lbs right now).

Anyway, I just got in on the HGHUp + NeoVar deal as well (despite being a bit nervous about the L-Dopa in HGHUp), so I now have HGHUp to add to the stack. In addition I'm using Purple InTrain as an intra workout drink and taking L-Glutamine to recover after. Now I need some advice on how to combine all this crap for optimal results.

So, to summarize:

My training routine: a mix of hardcore compound powerlifting type exercises (squats, deads, lunges, weighted dips, weighted pull ups, bench, military press, clean and press, etc) and then sport specific training (mixed martial arts) so lots of plyometics, heavy bag work, some cardio, etc. I've found this combination of strength/power training with more sports-specific fast twitch training to be very effective. I'm training 6 days/week but with two of those days being more cardio/sports focused and the otherfour more oriented towards continually increasing lean body mass, explosive strength, and power. Once I add HGH Up I will focus on increasing volume as I've heard this is important to maximize GH release.

And here's the list of everything I have:
  • RPM
  • Drive
  • NeoVar
  • HGHUp
  • Purple InTrain
  • L-Glutamine (3 grab/serving tabs)
  • Harmonized Whey Protein (the most amazing and healthy protein sourced from New Zealand cattle - if you don't know about it yet, you should and NP should be carrying it)
  • I also have some Osteo Sport as well as a joint supplement called Flexcin that's amazing for increasing joint flexibility along with the Complete Balance and Omega Essentials
SO HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS

What's dosing quantities and timing are best for someone my size (165 - 170) who has used RPM/Drive/NeoVar several times in the past?

How should I mix in HGHUp for optimal effect?

Is there any issue with my using Purple InTrain intra-workout? Or L-Glutamine post workout?

Any issues with Flexcin (here's the label: http://www.flexcin.com/images/Supplement-Facts-90ct-Newlg.jpg)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback. So far I'm re-impressed with the potency of the RPM/Drive/NeoVar stack and am very curious to see how adding HGHUp will contribute to my mass/strength gaining goals.

I just want to be sure I'm comibining and timing all of this stuff to get the greatest overall results.
Dosing/Timing recommendations for all products listed:

RPM

Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)

Non-Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive

Training Days

Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-training (i.e. with RPM dose)

Non-Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

NeoVar Recomped

Training Days

Option A
Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Option B
Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead)
Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

Option C
Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Non-Training Days

Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal earlier in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. breakfast)
Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal later in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. lunch or dinner)

HGHup♂

Option A
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps first thing in the morning or 2-4 hours pre-training
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option B
Dose 1 – 5-6 caps pre-bed

OsteoSport

Dose - 5 caps first thing in the morning, or with breakfast.

Purple InTrain

Training Days
Dose - 1 scoop over training.

L-Glutamine

Training Days
Dose - 3-6g post-training.

Harmonized Whey Protein

Whenever extra protein is necessary, or for convenience when you cannot eat solid food.

Purple InTrain and L-Glutamine can be used. I would make sure that you dose HGHup♂ anywhere between 2-4 hours pre-training, if you want to use it pre-training.

Flexcin looks fine to use with all supplements listed above.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Azaloth

Awards
Thanks for the speedy and informed response, Rosie.

A few more quick follow-up questions for ya:

1. What are the pros and cons of dosing HGHup one time only before bed versus twice, with one dose being pre-training. My goal is to maximize strength and size... which do you recommend for best results?

2. In the Option 3 scenario for NeoVar it looks like 9 caps/day. What would be the pros/cons to increasing the dosage by 33% like this?

3. Do you see anything MISSING in this stack that you'd recommend I add (to achieve my aforementioned goals)?

Thanks.

PS - Have you ever checked out the harmonized whey protein? It's made by this Canadian company: http://www.progressivenutritional.com/

If you're from NZ you surely know what great agricultural practices they have there, particularly compared to the norms here in the States (horrific inhumane and unclear factory farm conditions).

I'd love to see AppNut put out a top-quality protein that was sourced from humanely treated animals. So far nothing I've found compares with the Harmonized Whey in terms of purity.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the speedy and informed response, Rosie.

A few more quick follow-up questions for ya:

1. What are the pros and cons of dosing HGHup one time only before bed versus twice, with one dose being pre-training. My goal is to maximize strength and size... which do you recommend for best results?

2. In the Option 3 scenario for NeoVar it looks like 9 caps/day. What would be the pros/cons to increasing the dosage by 33% like this?

3. Do you see anything MISSING in this stack that you'd recommend I add (to achieve my aforementioned goals)?

Thanks.
1. Dosing once daily pre-bed cuts out having to fit in another dose earlier in the day. Dosing twice means that you can utilize more than one Growth Hormone pulse (i.e. first thing, pre-bed, etc.) Really it is up to the individual user to decide what they want to do re dosing.

2. The third dose is if you want to prefer to use creatine pre AND post-training, but also want to utilize NeoVar Recomped for the nutrient repartitioning properties pre-meal.

3. If you're still using Complete-Balance and Bio-Mend (both dosed at 2 caps with breakfast), then you're all fine re supplements...The only thing I would change is take out the L-Glutamine; I did extensive research on this for one of my undergrad papers and came out with the conclusion that unless one is sedentary and wishes to use something to help boost their immune system, that it is a waste of time for those involved in heavy training programmes.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Azaloth

Awards
Thanks for the added feedback, Rosie. It's funny, I used L-Glutamine a long time ago then stopped for probably 5 years or so for the same reason (read a lot of research saying it didn't do diddly). However, a lot of my martial arts buddies use it religiously and swear by its recovery-boosting properties. These are some hardcore guys who've tried a lot of stuff and who train like maniacs so I figure they can't all be completely wrong. We shall see I suppose.

So, convenience factors aside, would you say that dosing HGHUp twice (once pre-workout) would be a better overall strategy to maximize mass gaining benefits?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the added feedback, Rosie. It's funny, I used L-Glutamine a long time ago then stopped for probably 5 years or so for the same reason (read a lot of research saying it didn't do diddly). However, a lot of my martial arts buddies use it religiously and swear by its recovery-boosting properties. These are some hardcore guys who've tried a lot of stuff and who train like maniacs so I figure they can't all be completely wrong. We shall see I suppose.

So, convenience factors aside, would you say that dosing HGHUp twice (once pre-workout) would be a better overall strategy to maximize mass gaining benefits?
As far as L-Glutamine, it's up to the individual to determine whether it's really something they want or need to take. Like anything else, it will work for some and not others.

Re HGHup♂, it doesn't really make a difference in maximizing mass gains if you dose once or twice daily. I personally would go with once dose pre-bed, but that's me. It's up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Azaloth

Awards
Sounds good, one pre-bed dose works for me.

Thanks, Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Good luck with your stack. Like I have said many times RPM, DRIVE, Neovar, and HGHUP is the best stack i have ever had. Have fun being never tired, never sore, and feeling stronger every day. I had a great increase in strenght in all areas on this stack. Im also a very relaxed guy, but my aggression was throught the rough felt great. I weight 185, took 3 RPM, 3 HGHUp and 3 Drive an hour pre workout. After my workout i took the neovar, waited 15 minutes and then took my protein. Im going to run the same stack again next month just gotta get DRIVE again wish I could afford it every month but deff going to log it this time. Good luck and props to APPNuts. O and things I have noticed since being off the stack and running other sups. Very fatigued, no energy, after every set always thirsty,cant get focused, recomp is terrible without neovar think thats why im feeling so fatigued.

Azaloth

Awards
Yeah, I am a freaking beast right now... training insanely hardcore. People in the gym are looking at me like I'm a madman. I love it. Props to AppNut Indeed!