DHEA, Vitamin C, and Phsophatidylserine for PCT after The One

KDLMaj

Awards
I know DHEA can displace cortisol- keeping it from binding to androgen receptors. But what would the recommended dosage be for a PCT after The One? (Assuming all other staples are being used- 2nd Gear, test booster, HGHUp, etc)

I used Lean Xtreme last time, but I left it at home and am traveling. So instead I'm currently using the following to deal with cortisol control. Any advice? (I fear I may be overdoing it a bit...)

6G Vitamin C (in three divided doses)
50mg DHEA every 4 hours
Plus 50mg 2x a day (it's stacked in my test booster)
Phsophatidylserine 300mg (30 minutes prior to workout)

Thoughts?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I know DHEA can displace cortisol- keeping it from binding to androgen receptors. But what would the recommended dosage be for a PCT after The One? (Assuming all other staples are being used- 2nd Gear, test booster, HGHUp, etc)

I used Lean Xtreme last time, but I left it at home and am traveling. So instead I'm currently using the following to deal with cortisol control. Any advice? (I fear I may be overdoing it a bit...)

50mg DHEA every 4 hours

Thoughts?
I wouldn't use DHEA for PCT, but that is just me. So you are gettin in a total of about 200mg of DHEA per day correct? What is your age? DHEA is generally only advised for middle aged and up adults and can cause slight shutdown.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

50mg DHEA every 4 hours

Thoughts?
You DON'T use DHEA in a PCT. DHEA is hormonal, so all you are doing is essentially extending your hormonal cycle (and if you are using a 'testosterone booster' with DHEA in, then stop it; use a NATURAL booster).

If you are using 2nd GEAR, HGHup♂, and a NATURAL testosterone booster, you might want to add a Cissus product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i think 6 grams is too much vit c to me wow

and yes with proper pct dhea is not necessary