Honest Opinion Needed

Will Wagner

Awards
Well heres the run down. Im 18 years and an ecto-morph and have been busting my ass in the gym for the past 2 years. I have gained around 40 pounds of lean muscle and unmeasurable amount of strength . Football is over for me and Im currently powerlifting and due to this im in need of strength. I just got serious about my diet and things are going pretty good. I would never take any hormonal substances or PH's because thats just obviously stupid/irresponsible.

Well I have taken Prime on/off for a year and have seen great results overall. Im working on a new stack that will help me reach my goals and am wondering if HGH Up is a viable option? I know most likely you will say "You dont need it" or "its a waste" but i find most of the time thats not true because 90% of the time these supplements help alot.

The thing I'm most concerned about is if its safe? My health is my number 1 priority and I dont want to compromise it. In your opinion is it safe for me to run for 30 days/dosing at 5 per day? Thanks alot.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well heres the run down. Im 18 years and an ecto-morph and have been busting my ass in the gym for the past 2 years. I have gained around 40 pounds of lean muscle and unmeasurable amount of strength . Football is over for me and Im currently powerlifting and due to this im in need of strength. I just got serious about my diet and things are going pretty good. I would never take any hormonal substances or PH's because thats just obviously stupid/irresponsible.

Well I have taken Prime on/off for a year and have seen great results overall. Im working on a new stack that will help me reach my goals and am wondering if HGH Up is a viable option? I know most likely you will say "You dont need it" or "its a waste" but i find most of the time thats not true because 90% of the time these supplements help alot.

The thing I'm most concerned about is if its safe? My health is my number 1 priority and I dont want to compromise it. In your opinion is it safe for me to run for 30 days/dosing at 5 per day? Thanks alot.
At your age, unless you have actually been training properly and know what you've been doing over the last two years, then you really do not need supplements other than the basics (and if you've just got serious about your diet, it would suggest that you haven't been too serious until now and manipulating that can get you results enough with the appropriate training). Otherwise, if you have been, then using other supplements can be beneficial.

Yes, HGHup♂ is safe to use as it is recommended.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Will Wagner

Awards
At your age, unless you have actually been training properly and know what you've been doing over the last two years, then you really do not need supplements other than the basics (and if you've just got serious about your diet, it would suggest that you haven't been too serious until now and manipulating that can get you results enough with the appropriate training). Otherwise, if you have been, then using other supplements can be beneficial.

Yes, HGHup♂ is safe to use as it is recommended.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Alright thanks for the advice. I suppose I will be patient and just make sure I diet right. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks for the advice. I suppose I will be patient and just make sure I diet right. Thanks.
No worries. Just recommending the BEST option for you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, take Prime with Neovar. Load 25g for the first week then 5g daily. Prime run 69 protocol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, take Prime with Neovar. Load 25g for the first week then 5g daily. Prime run 69 protocol
NeoVar Recomped does NOT be loaded and should be dosed as recommended.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT