HGHUP AND PURPLE INTRAIN

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know if Purple Intrain would effect the pre workout dose of my HGHUP since ill be using it for my intra workout drink, I know it has a small amount of carbs in it and I didnt know if that would blunt the HGHUP. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wanted to know if Purple Intrain would effect the pre workout dose of my HGHUP since ill be using it for my intra workout drink, I know it has a small amount of carbs in it and I didnt know if that would blunt the HGHUP. Thanks.
I think that you should be ok; I was using Anadraulic State when on HGHup♂, dosing not long after my HGHup♂ dose, and that has far more carbohydrates in than Purple InTrain...

Note from Dirk:
It would be better if they were low glycemic complex...my best advice would be to save the creatine/carbs until your post-wo meal, and take the HGH-Up 3-4 hrs. prior to the workout. There seems to be a generalized increase in mean serum GH for up to 12-24 hrs. after taking the product (I got some more blood test results from users), so I don't think carbs have that much of a deleterious effect on it, simply b/c the product action outlasts any insulin spike.....

~Rosie
Team APPNUT