HGHUP AND PURPLE INTRAIN
- 12-13-2009, 11:17 AM
- 12-13-2009, 12:17 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Note from Dirk:
It would be better if they were low glycemic complex...my best advice would be to save the creatine/carbs until your post-wo meal, and take the HGH-Up 3-4 hrs. prior to the workout. There seems to be a generalized increase in mean serum GH for up to 12-24 hrs. after taking the product (I got some more blood test results from users), so I don't think carbs have that much of a deleterious effect on it, simply b/c the product action outlasts any insulin spike.....
Similar Forum Threads
- By ccnAbolic in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:26 AM
- By JudoJosh in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:45 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2009, 01:29 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:35 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:15 PM