HGH UP vs IGF-2 ; differences etc.
- 12-09-2009, 09:08 PM
HGH UP vs IGF-2 ; differences etc.
I've been trying to find a straight forward answer for this and haven't been able to. I'm trying to decide whether to try HGH UP or IGF-2 - they both seem to have the same 2 core components and then different support ingredients.
1) What will be the main differences in results between the two
2) Is one product 'stronger' than the other
3) Who should use each product
- 12-10-2009, 12:46 AM
X2 I would also like to know a little more about the differences
Also could you stack the to (because I got them both sitting here).
Say IGF-2 in the morning and HGH-UP at night?
- 12-10-2009, 08:34 AM
01-08-2010, 02:49 PM
01-08-2010, 05:01 PM
01-08-2010, 05:40 PM
-Some ingredient overlap
-pretty high mucuna dosage- might not agree with a few individuals
- Massive dose of chlorophytum, which is a phenomenal test booster- and you would see some really crazy gains
- Probably an even larger increase in GH levels
- Great for leaning out as well
- Increases the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, along with providing an environment where there is already much higher testosterone
A good stack would be IGF-2, HGH-Up, and NeoVar, taken the following way, for a 200 lb. man:
Wake up: take 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2
Breakfast: take 4 Neovar
Pre-workout: take 2 HGH-Up, and 3 IGF-2
Post-workout take 4 Neovar with carbs
Pre-Bed: 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2
Try it out- will provide a nice boost in IGF-1, testosterone, and GH, for some really good lbm gains.....
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
01-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the info rms80.... very interesting. I'd considering testing out such a stacked. However, I'd be concerned that the amount of mucuna in that stack could be potentially dangerous. I don't pretend to know much of the science myself but I have seen a lot of L-Dopa related concerns raised.
01-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Great info, and like you said "might not agree with some individuals". If I was to try this I would taper up to those dosages to see how they treated me.
01-13-2010, 09:26 AM
would it be safe to take HGHup then IGF 2 back to back?
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
01-13-2010, 11:58 AM
01-20-2010, 12:44 PM
i have been seeing very good responses to HGH up and i was wondering between the two product listed above, which will give a better effect on sleep and gains. my goals are cutting without losing much muscle.
01-20-2010, 01:01 PM
01-20-2010, 01:43 PM
01-20-2010, 02:37 PM
i guess it will be up to me to determine that.i just hope hgh up will give me a good night sleep because i get only 4 1/2 to 5 hours of sleep every night do to work schedule and working out, i work out at around 9:00 pm 0r 10;00 pm, so dieting is some times a issue.
01-20-2010, 11:51 PM
05-16-2010, 12:32 AM
05-16-2010, 12:45 AM
05-16-2010, 12:56 AM
05-16-2010, 01:08 AM
05-16-2010, 01:22 AM
05-16-2010, 04:16 PM
05-16-2010, 04:32 PM
05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
05-16-2010, 05:24 PM
05-21-2010, 07:48 AM
This just came to me, and I'ld like some feedback. I've seen that it is recommended that HGH-Up be taken without carbs to avoid an insulin spike. Has anybody tried taking HGH-Up along with glucose disposal agents? I guess in theory, this would lower bloodsugar ensuring that minmal amounts of insulin would be released, or minmal amounts of glucose would be present in the blood at the time of adminstration (if taken prior to) when the product is taken with a meal. (thereby futher ensuring no insulin spike) I understand no carbs or whey. Now what about taking HGH-Up on and empty stomach with glucose disposal agents? Does any think, or can anybody answer if this would help increase the effectiveness of the product? My perfered GDA's are chromium polynicotinate and vanadyl sulfate.
So my hypothesis, based on what I've read and you guys at APNUT suggest, is that GDA's could increase the effectiveness of the product.
Maybe you guys at APNUT could run a study with bloodwork showing the different effects the product has when taken with carbs, without carbs, and when taken with glucose disposal agents as stated above.
Just some thoughts.
10-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Where is dirk? I see nobody ever answered this kids question, and I am very eager to know the answer to his question.
10-26-2011, 09:25 AM
Dirk is a busy man and he gets in and answers when he can. If you want a faster response, either email or PM him.
10-26-2011, 05:29 PM
1. Rhodiola Rosea increases creatine deposition and has some strong adapatogenic qualities, so IGF-2 has an advantage over HGH-Up when stacked with Neovar, especially for mass gaining. For this reason, IGF-2 seems to also be a little better for recovery as well.
2. HGH-Up definitely has an advantage over IGF-2 in terms of fat-reducing qualities because of the addittion of LCLT and green tea extract.
Hope that helps
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
10-26-2011, 09:00 PM
THANKS!! Honestly man that is what i was waiting to hear. So i can conclude that IGF-2 is better for bulking, and HGHup is better for recomp/ lean bulk
10-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By orangutan in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2012, 04:53 PM
- By Rick28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2008, 06:00 AM
- By ilovemawnie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2005, 09:17 PM
- By patricio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:20 PM