HGH UP vs IGF-2 ; differences etc.

eeso

Awards
I've been trying to find a straight forward answer for this and haven't been able to. I'm trying to decide whether to try HGH UP or IGF-2 - they both seem to have the same 2 core components and then different support ingredients.

1) What will be the main differences in results between the two
2) Is one product 'stronger' than the other
3) Who should use each product

Thanks

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
X2 I would also like to know a little more about the differences

Also could you stack the to (because I got them both sitting here).
Say IGF-2 in the morning and HGH-UP at night?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) What will be the main differences in results between the two
2) Is one product 'stronger' than the other
3) Who should use each product
I could answer these from PERSONAL experience, but I will let Dirk give more information.

Also could you stack the to (because I got them both sitting here).
Say IGF-2 in the morning and HGH-UP at night?
NOT recommended to stack the two products. Use either one or the other.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are some overlap to the ingredients- and there are some pros and cons to stacking the two- I will let you decide.....

Cons:
-Some ingredient overlap
-pretty high mucuna dosage- might not agree with a few individuals

Pros:
- Massive dose of chlorophytum, which is a phenomenal test booster- and you would see some really crazy gains
- Probably an even larger increase in GH levels
- Great for leaning out as well
- Increases the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, along with providing an environment where there is already much higher testosterone

A good stack would be IGF-2, HGH-Up, and NeoVar, taken the following way, for a 200 lb. man:

Wake up: take 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2
Breakfast: take 4 Neovar
Pre-workout: take 2 HGH-Up, and 3 IGF-2
Post-workout take 4 Neovar with carbs
Pre-Bed: 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2

Try it out- will provide a nice boost in IGF-1, testosterone, and GH, for some really good lbm gains.....

Azaloth

Awards
Thanks for the info rms80.... very interesting. I'd considering testing out such a stacked. However, I'd be concerned that the amount of mucuna in that stack could be potentially dangerous. I don't pretend to know much of the science myself but I have seen a lot of L-Dopa related concerns raised.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Great info, and like you said "might not agree with some individuals". If I was to try this I would taper up to those dosages to see how they treated me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be safe to take HGHup then IGF 2 back to back?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be safe to take HGHup then IGF 2 back to back?
I don't see a problem with it. If you only use a bottle of each back-to-back is fine. If you use 8 weeks of a product and are going to use the other product for a further 8 weeks, then, as a male you may want to take a short break - ~2 weeks - between each product use.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i have been seeing very good responses to HGH up and i was wondering between the two product listed above, which will give a better effect on sleep and gains. my goals are cutting without losing much muscle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you feel more sleepy with igf-2, but you get the better sleep with hghup.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been seeing very good responses to HGH up and i was wondering between the two product listed above, which will give a better effect on sleep and gains. my goals are cutting without losing much muscle.
It depends on the individual. BOTH products will give you the effects re sleep and gains. Some will respond better to IGF-2 (like me) and others will respond better to HGHup♂ (like Austin).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i guess it will be up to me to determine that.i just hope hgh up will give me a good night sleep because i get only 4 1/2 to 5 hours of sleep every night do to work schedule and working out, i work out at around 9:00 pm 0r 10;00 pm, so dieting is some times a issue.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i guess it will be up to me to determine that.i just hope hgh up will give me a good night sleep because i get only 4 1/2 to 5 hours of sleep every night do to work schedule and working out, i work out at around 9:00 pm 0r 10;00 pm, so dieting is some times a issue.
yes, you should definitely notice and improved quality of sleep!

Skeletor

Awards
There are some overlap to the ingredients- and there are some pros and cons to stacking the two- I will let you decide.....

Cons:
-Some ingredient overlap
-pretty high mucuna dosage- might not agree with a few individuals

Pros:
- Massive dose of chlorophytum, which is a phenomenal test booster- and you would see some really crazy gains
- Probably an even larger increase in GH levels
- Great for leaning out as well
- Increases the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, along with providing an environment where there is already much higher testosterone

A good stack would be IGF-2, HGH-Up, and NeoVar, taken the following way, for a 200 lb. man:

Wake up: take 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2
Breakfast: take 4 Neovar
Pre-workout: take 2 HGH-Up, and 3 IGF-2
Post-workout take 4 Neovar with carbs
Pre-Bed: 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2

Try it out- will provide a nice boost in IGF-1, testosterone, and GH, for some really good lbm gains.....

Has anyone reported that they have tried this stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone reported that they have tried this stack?
A couple of people have tried it, I believe, including some of our reps.

~Team APPNUT

Skeletor

Awards
A couple of people have tried it, I believe, including some of our reps.

~Team APPNUT
Were there any posts on it? Did you get user feedback? Have a link or direction you can point me in for the info?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were there any posts on it? Did you get user feedback? Have a link or direction you can point me in for the info?
There was a post somewhere I think (but don't quote me on that - I am in so many threads and read so many things that sometimes it's hard to remember where everything is) - I'd have to search for any links, and you could also do this yourself. Why don't you just ask around - or post a thread asking? Also, check out the HGHup♂ feedback thread - that might have something in it re logs/reviews/feedback, etc.

~Team APPNUT

Skeletor

Awards
There was a post somewhere I think (but don't quote me on that - I am in so many threads and read so many things that sometimes it's hard to remember where everything is) - I'd have to search for any links, and you could also do this yourself. Why don't you just ask around - or post a thread asking? Also, check out the HGHup♂ feedback thread - that might have something in it re logs/reviews/feedback, etc.

~Team APPNUT
Right... a bit much to expect you to remember all that and...
True I can def do the same searching you can... I think starting a thread asking the question is a good idea. I'll do that. Thanks for the info, was just picking your brain for shortcuts. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Right... a bit much to expect you to remember all that and...
True I can def do the same searching you can... I think starting a thread asking the question is a good idea. I'll do that. Thanks for the info, was just picking your brain for shortcuts. :thumbsup:
good luck!

Skeletor

Awards
Did you ever find the feedback you were looking for?
No not yet, just going down the list been through... 4 threads. missed a couple, these two... (David Dunn's HGHup♂ Experience - Sponsored and ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by AN ♂♂♂) might take a sec to get through them. I'll post up the info if I find it after reading through everything and if I don't as well. I'm considering running the stack, and coupling it with some MyoT-12. Now I know some people are going to **** on Myot-12 but, I'm willing to spend the money on it, just to find out for myself. I've been dying for a try at a myostatin inhibitor since an article came out in MD back in '07 by Doctor Colker. I've followed all the controversy between Celldyne Biopharm(Rick Green) and Dr. Colker over Folstaxan. I have a solid training program, my diet is on point and I've been at it a while...so if it can work, I'm the right person to give it a shot. Still just a consideration at this point.

Skeletor

Awards
This just came to me, and I'ld like some feedback. I've seen that it is recommended that HGH-Up be taken without carbs to avoid an insulin spike. Has anybody tried taking HGH-Up along with glucose disposal agents? I guess in theory, this would lower bloodsugar ensuring that minmal amounts of insulin would be released, or minmal amounts of glucose would be present in the blood at the time of adminstration (if taken prior to) when the product is taken with a meal. (thereby futher ensuring no insulin spike) I understand no carbs or whey. Now what about taking HGH-Up on and empty stomach with glucose disposal agents? Does any think, or can anybody answer if this would help increase the effectiveness of the product? My perfered GDA's are chromium polynicotinate and vanadyl sulfate.

So my hypothesis, based on what I've read and you guys at APNUT suggest, is that GDA's could increase the effectiveness of the product.

Maybe you guys at APNUT could run a study with bloodwork showing the different effects the product has when taken with carbs, without carbs, and when taken with glucose disposal agents as stated above.

Just some thoughts. :squareeyed:

aceroni

Awards
Where is dirk? I see nobody ever answered this kids question, and I am very eager to know the answer to his question.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This just came to me, and I'ld like some feedback. I've seen that it is recommended that HGH-Up be taken without carbs to avoid an insulin spike. Has anybody tried taking HGH-Up along with glucose disposal agents? I guess in theory, this would lower bloodsugar ensuring that minmal amounts of insulin would be released, or minmal amounts of glucose would be present in the blood at the time of adminstration (if taken prior to) when the product is taken with a meal. (thereby futher ensuring no insulin spike) I understand no carbs or whey. Now what about taking HGH-Up on and empty stomach with glucose disposal agents? Does any think, or can anybody answer if this would help increase the effectiveness of the product? My perfered GDA's are chromium polynicotinate and vanadyl sulfate.

So my hypothesis, based on what I've read and you guys at APNUT suggest, is that GDA's could increase the effectiveness of the product.

Maybe you guys at APNUT could run a study with bloodwork showing the different effects the product has when taken with carbs, without carbs, and when taken with glucose disposal agents as stated above.

Just some thoughts. :squareeyed:
I've used HGHup with (and without) nutrient repartitioners/insulin mimics - made no difference to me as far as effects. Others may be different - very likely, since my body does not respond to most things as "expected". As far as whether or not it would make HGHup more effective, I don't know - Dirk or someone else more knowledgeable may have to answer that.

Where is dirk? I see nobody ever answered this kids question, and I am very eager to know the answer to his question.

Dirk is a busy man and he gets in and answers when he can. If you want a faster response, either email or PM him.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are a couple key points which separates IGF-2 and HGHup

1. Rhodiola Rosea increases creatine deposition and has some strong adapatogenic qualities, so IGF-2 has an advantage over HGH-Up when stacked with Neovar, especially for mass gaining. For this reason, IGF-2 seems to also be a little better for recovery as well.

2. HGH-Up definitely has an advantage over IGF-2 in terms of fat-reducing qualities because of the addittion of LCLT and green tea extract.

Hope that helps

aceroni

Awards
THANKS!! Honestly man that is what i was waiting to hear. So i can conclude that IGF-2 is better for bulking, and HGHup is better for recomp/ lean bulk

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THANKS!! Honestly man that is what i was waiting to hear. So i can conclude that IGF-2 is better for bulking, and HGHup is better for recomp/ lean bulk
Either can be used for either goal, honestly. IGF-2 is great for gains or recomping, whereas most use HGHup is they're looking more for "cutting" (it can still be used for gains, though). Just depends on the individual - I will use IGF-2 every time, period, but others are different.

~Rosie~

cg123

Awards
So is igf 2 better for bulking or is hghup about the same. I am bulking right now and would like to get this. I can get hghup at the store but would have to order the igf. I am almost 18 and I want to gain weight. I wouldnt mind losing a little fat. But I don't want to cut

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is igf 2 better for bulking or is hghup about the same. I am bulking right now and would like to get this. I can get hghup at the store but would have to order the igf. I am almost 18 and I want to gain weight. I wouldnt mind losing a little fat. But I don't want to cut
It depends on the individual - the guys here say IGF-2 more for gaining mass and HGHUp more for leaning, but both work fine either way as long as your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at your goal. You're 18 - forget about getting either product and focus on the BASICS!

At your age, you don't need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) to gain mass and strength - you're already using them (I would recommend getting yourself a multivitamin if not already using one). I don't recommend using anything else but these basic staples until you are older and have built up a solid training base - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

Whether you recomp (i.e. gain muscle whilst losing some bodyfat) will depend primarily on your NUTRITION, and usually only those who KNOW what they're doing can achieve a recomp at will (or the beginner just starting out training, since it is something they are not used to), so if you want that, then I recommend that you have a nutrition plan (especially nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success!) AND training programme written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on nutrition and training for mass/recomp!

~Rosie~