hghup in pct?

  1. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    918
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hghup in pct?


    i have a few appnut products and i was wondering how well hghup would work in pct? would there be more benefits from it in a pct setting such as holding on too gains made on cycle or would it be better suited as a standalone product? i was planning on either using it for a pct from a 6week epi cycle with nolv, form, and either drive, PCS or BCS labs new dominate v1 which is 2g lclt, 1g divanil, forskolin, I3c, and icarrin. or i would use it after a SD/phera bridge along with clomid, t-force, drive, 2nd gear. which would be a better time to use it? and just want to make it clear both of these cycles are very far away timewise nd yes ill be 21 when i run the epi cycle

  2. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My assumption would be that it would work fine.

    Just run HGHup in PCT regardless of what your cycle looks like. You might even be able to run it during your cycle....however I don't know if there would be any added benefit to that.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i have a few appnut products and i was wondering how well hghup would work in pct? would there be more benefits from it in a pct setting such as holding on too gains made on cycle or would it be better suited as a standalone product? i was planning on either using it for a pct from a 6week epi cycle with nolv, form, and either drive, PCS or BCS labs new dominate v1 which is 2g lclt, 1g divanil, forskolin, I3c, and icarrin. or i would use it after a SD/phera bridge along with clomid, t-force, drive, 2nd gear. which would be a better time to use it? and just want to make it clear both of these cycles are very far away timewise nd yes ill be 21 when i run the epi cycle
    HGHup♂ can be used either as part of a PCT regime OR as a standalone product. If you are going to use it for PCT make sure that you have another testosterone booster as well (i.e. Drive). Standalone you can run just the one product or as a stack.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38249
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    It can be used on cycle or as par of a PCT. I hope these cycles are planned for way later, because you are still wayy too light to be considering using that stuff.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    918
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i have a few appnut products and i was wondering how well hghup would work in pct? would there be more benefits from it in a pct setting such as holding on too gains made on cycle or would it be better suited as a standalone product? i was planning on either using it for a pct from a 6week epi cycle with nolv, form, and either drive, PCS or BCS labs new dominate v1 which is 2g lclt, 1g divanil, forskolin, I3c, and icarrin. or i would use it after a SD/phera bridge along with clomid, t-force, drive, 2nd gear. which would be a better time to use it? and just want to make it clear both of these cycles are very far away timewise nd yes ill be 21 when i run the epi cycle


    ill be above 160 when i do this cycle and u may still say no thats too low but on my frame ill look huge at that weight. very narrow body
  6. New Member
    SemiBulimic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    344
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    35.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post


    ill be above 160 when i do this cycle and u may still say no thats too low but on my frame ill look huge at that weight. very narrow body
    huge..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    sorry mate but at your age and weight you shouldn't even know what gear is, nevermind be planning your cycle that you'll be doing when you're 21.

    Eat more train more sleep more, that's it
  7. New Member
    KDLMaj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    65.53%

    To clarify then (because I'm about to start PCT for The One in a week and a half), would 2nd Gear and HGHUp be enough testosterone boosting? Or should we throw in something else? (I'd use either Drive or Post Cycle by Powerlabs)

    And does HGHUp have any effect on cortisol out of curiosity?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    To clarify then (because I'm about to start PCT for The One in a week and a half), would 2nd Gear and HGHUp be enough testosterone boosting? Or should we throw in something else? (I'd use either Drive or Post Cycle by Powerlabs)

    And does HGHUp have any effect on cortisol out of curiosity?
    HGHup♂ and 2nd GEAR would be the MINIMUM required for PCT. Adding in Drive would be recommended.

    As far as HGHup♂ and cortisol, Dirk says this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Tanis
    I would say possibly, there are a lot of different interactions in play- but high cortisol levels and low GH levels tend to correlate, and vice-versa, and usually prolactin and cortisol levels rise simutaneously- so if HGH-Up increases GH and testosterone and decreases prolactin, it would be very possible that it could lower cortisol. Also, take a look at this link and look at the actions of GH and Cortisol:

    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...NdGUtgfByLXLBw

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    Beast20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    4252
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    79.67%

    Would:

    HGHup
    Perfect Cycle (Anabolic Extreme)
    AromX (Advanced Muscle Science)

    be a good and solid PCT after a 6 week AMS cycle?
  10. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85510
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast20 View Post
    Would:

    HGHup
    Perfect Cycle (Anabolic Extreme)
    AromX (Advanced Muscle Science)

    be a good and solid PCT after a 6 week AMS cycle?
    Tough call.... I am unfamiliar with the AMS stuff.

    HGHUp is a great addition to PCT of virtually ANYTHING though. Note I said addition.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Tough call.... I am unfamiliar with the AMS stuff.

    HGHUp is a great addition to PCT of virtually ANYTHING though. Note I said addition.
    ^^^What Jammie said. You want to make sure your PCT covers increasing your Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone, and cAMP levels, whilst controlling cortisol.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. New Member
    M3ntal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

    I plan on using it in my PCT but also a test booster along with a SERM
  13. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85510
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by M3ntal View Post
    I plan on using it in my PCT but also a test booster along with a SERM
    Not a bad idea at all.
  14. New Member
    catty66's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    48
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    5.99%

    I sleep like a baby on it. REM every night. This can really help with recovery after a cycle. Specially, if you are one of those guys that has trouble with sleep when on cycle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can i take Hghup during a pct
    By jackedmaster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. when to run HGHup?
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:56 AM
  3. HGHup
    By TravisG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in