RPM question

True74Seneca

Quick question. I have 2 sample packs of RPM. I wanna use them up so they are gone. I am only 17. Will it hurt me to use RPM for two days? If it helps i am 6 football 230 pounds. I wasnt sure as it says it boosts test. Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have responded in your thread in supplement section. Pm me for more questions.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question. I have 2 sample packs of RPM. I wanna use them up so they are gone. I am only 17. Will it hurt me to use RPM for two days? If it helps i am 6 football 230 pounds. I wasnt sure as it says it boosts test. Thanks.
It's not going to hurt you to use them for 2 days. However, at your age such supplements are UNnecessary.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

True74Seneca

It's not going to hurt you to use them for 2 days. However, at your age such supplements are UNnecessary.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Ok thanks, i know they are unnecessary, just cleaning my supp basket and dont want to just throw them away.

ctAL

Awards
It was great. Full of energy today for leg day, lots of PRs. If i ever need this when im older i will get it for sure! Only one day and i recommend it 100%
same

i just got RPM/DRIVE about 2 weeks ago now

i already look better/feel better

i was wondering if i could add HGHup to the mix but that might conflict with DRIVE?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
same

i was wondering if i could add HGHup to the mix but that might conflict with DRIVE?
you are good to go if you please!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same

You can use HGHup♂ with the RPM/Drive stack; there are NO conflicts at all.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 2
singa Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Aggravated Supplements 31