pct problem

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.75%

pct problem

okay...before you call me and idiot...let me just say... i know i am already
    but heres the situation

i did "the one" for about 3 weeks or like 3 weeks and a day, then it was becoming a problem between 2 schools and home, to get to the gym as often so i stopped taking it, and then did pct of only 2nd gear, i wasn't to conserned about keeping the gains, as i did "the one" just to boost my overall weight lose, and shape of muscles, not mass or strength. and i did 2nd gear for a week, same time every day, then i missed a day, then took it then missed i think 2, then took it, then missed about 2 weeks worth or more about now....should i start taking it again, or have i already ****ed up to much? complelety blew my mind, so ive been about..lets say 3 weeks total of no pct, should i start up again now?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    okay...before you call me and idiot...let me just say... i know i am already
    but heres the situation

i did "the one" for about 3 weeks or like 3 weeks and a day, then it was becoming a problem between 2 schools and home, to get to the gym as often so i stopped taking it, and then did pct of only 2nd gear, i wasn't to conserned about keeping the gains, as i did "the one" just to boost my overall weight lose, and shape of muscles, not mass or strength. and i did 2nd gear for a week, same time every day, then i missed a day, then took it then missed i think 2, then took it, then missed about 2 weeks worth or more about now....should i start taking it again, or have i already ****ed up to much? complelety blew my mind, so ive been about..lets say 3 weeks total of no pct, should i start up again now?
    You need to get back on 2nd GEAR as soon as possible and finish the bottle. Next time plan out your cycle and PCT to allow for the rest of your life or do not do a hormonal cycle if you cannot complete it properly.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Serious Problem
    By ugasoccer22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 08:32 AM
  2. serious problem help please!
    By Drjuicebox06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 11:15 AM
  3. Anyone ever have this problem?
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19